Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

Count em' 1,2,3

It was late at night and everyone was exhausted from the long day at the beach, except Rat boy. We’d all decided to watch Paranormal Activity 3,(and when I say we, I meant the boys) I don’t know how I got sucked into watching this; I hate horror movies. I was lying of the couch between John and Jared, the rest of the guys scattered on the ground. I had my eyes closed the entire time hiding behind a pillow; I was not going to watch that shit and risk getting nightmares. I might look tough in the outside but I’m nowhere brave enough to watch this movie.

“Awe, come one Annie; don’t be such a puss!” Kennedy said trying to not to laugh.

“I’m not being a puss, I just don’t like watching this shit that's all.” I defended still hiding behind the pillow.

“Come one baby Brock, I got you; come here” John held his arms out and pulled me into a hug. I didn’t fight back; it felt good being held in his arms, the feeling of comfort and safety. For the rest of the movie I laid there in John’s arms resting my head on his bare chest. Somewhere between the middle of the movie, I drifted off to sleep.
--

I woke up the next morning with a huge ‘thud’ coming from the kitchen, which caused me to jump up; it hit me that I was still in John’s arms. He looked like a lost puppy while sleeping, I wanted to cuddle back into his arms; but instead I got up and darted to the kitchen.

Pat and Garrett had already awoken and were in the kitchen fighting over whom gets the last waffle; acting like a bunch a baboons. I looked down seeing Pat next to me and I gave him a kick.

“Owww Annie, that hurt!” Pat screeched

“That’s what you get for waking me up, and why are you idiots doing awake anyways?” I questioned tiredly.

“Unlike you, we had to sleep on the hard ass ground and couldn’t sleep; so we decided to stay up all night.” Garret answered while getting off the floor.

“You on the other hand got to sleep in Johnny boy's arms” Pat added

“Oh shut up Pat before I kick you again, and he wasn’t that comfy.” I lied. “It’s like lying on a sack of bones.”

“I was pretty damn comfy for you to be lying on the whole night, you should be thanking me!” I turned around he saw John leaning on the door frame shirtless.

Damn he looked sexy with bed hair and that body. I don’t know where to start with that body, he was skinny but muscular to top it all of those tattoos; he just makes me want to drool.

I finally snapped out of my fantasy and gave him a dirty look before hopping onto the counter.
“What? I’m just stating the obvious.” He said a little confused.

“Yeah whatever John, so what are you guys doing today?” I asked trying to change the conversation.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys but I’m going to head home now and get some sleep.” Garret said walking out of the kitchen to the door.

“Yeah me too, Rat boy took all the energy out of me yesterday.” Pat said before leaving too.
When they left, it was just John and I staring out into space. John had finally broke the silence.

“So Annie, I have a question for you.” He said and hopped onto the counter next to me. I gave him a nod to continue.

“Tomorrows my Cousin's wedding and they expect me to go with my girlfriend, but I don’t have one. And I can’t show up without a date or I’ll never hear the end about not having one. So I was wondering… if you’ll be my fake girlfriend for the day.” He asked shyly looking down at his feet.

“Um I don’t know, why me? Can’t you get someone else to do it; you are John O’Callaghan the one who can get any girl into his bed.” I said giving him a smirk.

He just chuckled, “Well, I want to bring a girl who isn’t a slut and my family would actually approve of.”

“Uhh, I don’t know how I feel about pretending to be your girlfriend.” I said a little hesitantly.

“Come on for me please, I’ll love you forever and do whatever you want.” He said before giving me a nudge.

“John don’t you think it’s wrong? You could just tell your family the truth instead. And stop giving me that face please; you’re killing me.” All he did was pout.

“Ugh, fine I’ll pretend to be your girlfriend. So what time tomorrow?”

“How about I pick you up around 2pm and we’ll head over to my house so you can meet my parents first?” He said excitingly

“Ugh okay” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Yay! Thank you Annie, I owe you one.” He’s pulled my into a tight hug causing he me to almost tumble over.

“Yeah whatever, now let go of me you smell.” I said before pulling away and skidded out of the kitchen.

Before I was completely up the stairs he called back, “And you better look hot, no girlfriend of mine is going to be ugly.” I could just tell he had a giant smirk on his face.

I thought to myself, ‘I was going to be John oh’s fake girlfriend for a day; how was that going to turn out? How did I get sucked into this in the first place? Damn, I blame his good looks.’
♠ ♠ ♠
PJ's: http://www.polyvore.com/pj/set?id=42449152
Well, this is just a filler. :/
There's not much going on in this chapter but there will be way more happening in the next couple of chapters. Can I get some feed back please? What do you guys think what will happen at the wedding? Comments and Subscribe? ;)

-Andrea