Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 5: Partying

The fridge closed itself as I spun the cap off my beer bottle. My eyes stayed on that girl, letting her know I didn't like her attitude.

"Look we don't want any trouble. I'm his sister, I haven't seen my brother in 5 years so if I wanna visit my brother I can." I noted as calmly as I could.

"I don't care what you say but someone's gonna have tredmarks on their face if they don't leave." The girl threatened.

A smile came over my face. "And I know it won't be me or my friends."

"Oh, you mean those 2 irish boys that you're probably fucking?" She asked as she frowned at me.

My smile disappeared quickly. I was never one with anger problems but this girl was pushing the "destruct" button too many times. The only thing that was saving her ass was the fact that she was my brothers girlfriend and I didn't want to mess that up. It was only to respect my brother.

"Woah, it's not like that alright? We're just trying to relax." Connor stood up, beer in his hand.

"Yeah, it's all in good fun." Murpgy agreed.

The girl began to walk towards me as I took a sip of my beer.
"Marissa, I wouldn't mess with Jessica if I was you." My brother warned.

Marissa turned to him and spoke with attitude. "Oh well, is that right?" She then went back to me and continued to slowly approach me. "Listen here, Bitch I'm going to count to 3 and if you don't take your stupid irish friends somewhere else to fuck them I'm going to beat them. Now. . . 1. . . 2 . . .3."

Marissa was so surprised to see me still in the same spot, drinking beer. She knocked the bottle of beer out of my hand. I clentched my hand and took a deep breathe. My adrenaline was rising and I was a breathe away from beating her to a pulp. But I didn't want to upset my brother. I didn't want him to feel like he had to choose between us.

"You better control your alcohol abusing girl." I warned my brother.

He scuffed. "Let her mess with you sister, maybe you can beat her ass since no other girl can."

Murphy and Connor looked at each other then back at Marissa and I. She reached out to grab my hair and that was her big mistake. I swatted her hand away and threw her a couple of my fatal punches. One in the right eye then one on her left cheek. She dropped to the ground astounded at what I did to her. The bruises on her face were already begining to show. She put on a pouting look as she looked up to me with tears in her eyes. She never thought I could be that quick. I could see the tears gathering in her eyes.

"You know what I think? Fuck you, fuck all of you! I'm done with this shit." She sobbed as she got up and ran out of the kitchen.

Patrick got up to chase her but she slammed the front door in his face. I let out a sigh, ran my bruised hand through my hair as I picked up my beer. Connor and Murphy stared at me with surprise written all over their face. They finally understood what my brother meant when he told them that I could take care of myself. Obviously he wasn't lying.

"Holy shit man, that was a-fucking-mazing." Connor commented.

"I didn't expect that." Murphy responded.

"Yeah, well now I just fucked up my brother's relationship." I replied as I sat down and lit myself a cigarette.

My brother came back and got us all another beer while I ordered pizza. I only managed to eat one piece even though I wanted more. I wasn't used to eating much and my stomach was full but my tastebuds wanted more. They were zinging from the taste as if they were high but instead I decided to just get another beer. We continued on with our conversation and a smile crossed my face.
The twin brothers were really nice guys and boy, did they love to drink. Connor out drank me easily, I was done after my 12th beer. That didn't surprise me one bit, the last time I had a drink was 5 years ago. How could I just pick it back up? I couldn't in just one night it would take alot of training before my body would be able to take in as much as I used to. Patrick was telling us all jokes to make us laugh. The twin brothers were funny too, I liked listening to them talk because their irish accent comforted me. It was so thick like my dad's but their's was sexy.

It was getting to be 3 in the morning and we were all hitting another bottle. My head was feeling light but my stomach felt so full. As if I ate all the pizza by myself. 'The wonders of beer.' I thought to myself as I reached for a cigarette.

"Why am I drinking a beer? Patrick, I asked you to get me some water." I kept my voice quiet and put the cigarette in my mouth. When I tried to light it the lighter did nothing but flicker so Connor pulled out his zippo and lit it for me.

"Water?" Patrick asked in a loud voice. "You don't need water, you need to catch up with us. We're on our 20th beer!"

I blew my smoke in his face. "No, I need to get some water in me, then get some sleep. Tomorrow I got to get a job." I replied as I sipped my beer.

"No you don't. You can stay here as long as you want, I don't mind." Patrick was really nice.

"Hey, I'm sorry I made your girl leave." I spoke randomly as I finished off my beer.

"Don't be, that bitch was draining me dry money wise anyways. She got a bunch of clothes in the spare bedroom upstairs. You should take some. I don't mean to sound like an ass but you look alot better in girls clothes." Patrick had a remorsful look on his face as he lit a cigarette.

"Aye." Connor agreed.

"I don't think I could wear any of her clothes. She seemed just a little too preppy for me." I noted.

"You'll be surprised. Go look after you finish your cigarette." Patrick insisted.

"Alright." I turned to the twin brothers who looked to be quite fucked up. "Are you guys planning on heading home soon?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Absolutely not." Connor replied.

"Yeah, is there anyway we can stay here?" Murphy asked.

"Sure I only got two spare beds though. One queen and one twin size." Patrick replied.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I offered.

"No, one of them can sleep with you. I know nothing will happen between you and which ever one of them you sleep in the same bed with. I know you very well and I'm sure they wouldn't have the balls to touch you while you're asleep. They saw what you can do." My brother spoke in confidence.

I turned to the twins, watching their reaction. They seemed shocked but Connor agreed as he reached for a cigarette. I noticed the word "Veritas" tatooed on his pointer finger. Murphy had "Aequitas" on the opposite hand. My eyes stayed on their tattoos for a while before I finally spoke again.

"Nice tatoos." I commented.

"Aye, thanks." Murphy replied.

"Whats with your tattoo? You'd figure that would lower your value." Connor asked as he looked at the blue star between my thumb and pointer finger.

"This is a tattoo Yuri gave me personally. We made a deal, I could only get a few tattoos and when it came my time to be put on the market it would be up to those who wanted to buy me. If I was bought and they didn't want me to have them, then they'd cut them right off me." I explained.

"Now that's just fucked up. I'm glad I got you before you did get put on the market." Patrick commented.

I put out my cigarette and got a cup of water. When I stood up I had to wait a second for the room to stop spinning. I had just a little too much but it was okay. Partying used to be my hobby ecspecially with Patrick and Dad. No matter what day it was Dad would throw these big drinking parties, introduce me to his friends, then watch me out drink his friends. It was an Ol'malley tradition.

"Hey Jessie, you got any other tattoos?" Murphy asked.

"Yeah, I got a gothic cross on my right shoulder blade and a rose on my hip." I answered as I sipped the warm water slowly.

"Well would you like another one? I can get you another one if you want" Patrick offered.

I wanted to scream 'no' because I feared of what Yuri would think. But I was a free women now, there was nothing to fear. If only my mind would allow me to know it. But after 5 whole years how do you stop something that was once an every day thing? Instead of freaking out I just leaned back in my chair.

"Give it some time." My voice was tired.

Patrick gave Connor and Murphy a certain look, then looked back at me. "Are you scared of something?" His voice got protective.

"No." I rubbed my eyes and finished off the water. "I'm just too tired to think about it right now." I was lying.

"Alright, well go upstairs, first room on your left is the spare bedroom. Marissa's clothes are in the closet. I'm sure she got some nightgowns or something you will wear." Patrick advised.

"Alright. . . I shall return."

I stood up slowly and went into the livingroom where there was a staircase. The first room on the left had two beds in it just like Patrick promised. Both of the beds had white sheets, pillows, and blankets. Talk about no style of fashion but I had to give my brother credit at least his house wasn't all mix-match. The carpet was a soft tan color and the walls were just the beds. Plain and white. On the left side of the room was a small closet that had all kind of clothes hanging. I picked up a black satin night gown that had thick straps and ended at my kneecaps. It hung loosely on my body which didn't surprise me one bit because I was really tiny.

I used the upstairs bathroom and then went back downstairs. The twin brothers where laughing but as soon as I entered the room it got dead quiet.

"I just wanted to say thank you guys and goodnight." My voice remained quiet.

Patrick stood up and gave me a hug. "Goodnight, see you in the morning." He reaked of beer and cigarettes but I didn't care. The smell reminded of back when I was a kid and when I would give my dad hugs goodnight.

"Um, Connor or Murphy, which ever one of you wants to share the bed with me, don't be afraid to, you know. I owe you guys alot."
Connor lit up his cigarette. "I'll be up after this cigarette, Jessie." He informed.

I gave him a gentle smile, turned on my heels and went to bed. As soon as I stayed laying on my stomach and kept my eyes closed I entered in a deep sleep where my nightmares came to life. I was suddenly dressed in a pair of blue jeans with a long sleeved black shirt but something was wrong. My hands were zip-tied to a pole. I was locked in some kind of basement. Chills were running down my spine as my heart beat lost it's control.

"Hello, Jessica." A familar russian accent made me freeze in my place.

I slowly turned to see Yuri with a silver handgun in his right hand. My breathe went ragged as I felt myself tremble.

"It really sucks that I have to do this because you're so beautiful, it's definately going to hurt me more than you."

I felt the cold metal drag down my cheek. Tears flooded my eyes as the barrel was pressed to my forhead. A loud gunshot echoed off and then. . . Pure darkness.

My eyes shot wide open as I jumped and gasped quietly. I heard silent breathing coming from my left. When I looked beside me I saw Conner lying beside me with his shirt off. He was laying on his back. I used to sleep on my back but after 2 years ago. . . there was no way that was going to happen again. I scooted closer to Conner to feel his warmth radiate off his body. My legs curled underneathe me as I rested my head on his shoulder. He comforted me, he did it without even trying.

I closed my eyes once more only to go into a flashback. The reason why I would never be able to sleep on my back again. Yuri had his man pin me down on my stomach.
"No! No, please!" I begged.

Yuri slowly lifted the back of my shirt and I knew he saw my secret tattoo. The one of the 4 leaf clover with the word 'irish' written in it. He was mad. I could feel it even though he wasn't touching me. He was easily angered.

"Get me a knife." He ordered one of his men.

"No!" I fought back, trying to wiggleout of his mens grips.

I felt something cold press against the left side of my back. "I hope this hurts you, Jessica. Maybe you will learn a lesson." His voice was cold.

A fire sensation came to my back as he dragged the knife down my back, cutting off my new tattoo in a slow downward motion. I screamed as loud as my voice could go and I begged him to stop. But he didn't answer my pleas, he just did the opposite of what I asked of him.

Blood flowed down my left side and the pain intensified. I continued to cry, wishing it would be done and over with.

"Next time you get a tattoo that I don't approve of, I will brand my name into your skin!" His voice was angry and threatening as he finally pulled away from my back and grabbed my arm tightly.

My eyes shot wide open and another gasp escaped my lips. Connor began to stir and he wrapped his left arm around my waist. His comfort was enough to make my heart slow down. I felt safe in his arms, I didn't know how but I did. My body came even closer to him, he was just centimeters away from my skin. His face was close to mine, I could feel his breath on my face but I didn't care. A tired smile came over my face. I felt shocked when he smiled back at me. He was awake!

"Your okay, Beautiful, I'm here." He whispered as those gorgeous blue eyes opened and looked into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading I will probably post another chapter wednsday hoping I can do another before then.