Thinking Of You

Wanting To Meet Her

“Man what is wrong with you? You can’t seem to keep a woman for more than a few months.” Kofi teased his friend Phil Brooks/CM Punk. Phil rolled his eyes at his friend. He was referring to the fact that Beth had recently split up with him.
“It’s hardly my fault.” He frowned, but it was he had never gotten over a certain someone. The fact he left her and didn’t stay with her till the end haunted him.
“Hey look Kiley’s Girlfriend is debuting, Man she is one fine woman!” Kofi hooted. Phil just shook his head his friend thought most of the Divas were ‘fine’. He did however take a moment to look and see if this one was any different. He missed them announce her name and watched as for the first time in a long while a Diva who was on level with Phoenix and Natalya, who kicked ass and were the only ones that could really be called wrestlers well them and Sarona. He was especially impressed with how fluid she made slipping the Koji clutch on the Bella’s seem. As he watched her he was reminded of the girl he still loved, but could never have not in this life. But the girl in the ring wasn’t her she had died almost ten years ago. He was brought of his sad thoughts by his friend.
“That Faith has got some amazing moves!” He shot a questioning look at his friend was this a joke? If so Phil didn’t appreciate.
“What did you say?” He more demanded than asked.
“You going deaf in your old age? I said that Faith has got some amazing moves!” Kofi shouted a little louder than was necessary.
“Right, well I got to head to the ring.” He got up and walked out of the door it wasn’t her, couldn’t be she was dead and this was just creative’s name for the new girl. As he walked the hallway down to the entrance ramp he past the new girl and Kiley. He tried to get a good look at her, but it was almost as if she could tell he was looking. She turned her head to kiss Kiley. There was no way it was her just some other girl, probably wasn’t even from Chicago. But as he walked down to the ring he couldn’t help but think of Faith. Faith the girl he knew and had loved. The one he had left to die alone because she had told him she didn’t want him anymore. He knew then as he still did that it was a lie. She loved him so much that she couldn’t stand him watching her slowly die of cancer. But the more he thought about her the more he wanted to believe that the new girl was her. He only just managed to get through his match. His mind so confused and wrapped up in Faith more so than it had been in a long while.
“Brooks what the hell was that shit out there!” John ‘Ace’ Laurinaitis demanded. Phil sighed he really despised this man and all he stood for.
“Nothing! Anyone would think I wasn’t allowed to have an off day!” He body checked him as he passed and went to his locker room. There was one way he could be sure that it wasn’t his Faith. He just had to go to Kevin Kiley’s locker room. He changed quickly into his shorts and t-shirt and almost ran to Kiley’s locker room. He pounded on the door, but got no answer. He opened the door but no one was inside they had gone. Unless she was in the Divas locker room. He made his way just as quickly there and had to restrain himself from just barging in. He knocked and the door was soon opened by Barbie.
“Hi Phil what can I do for you?” She smiled. She had always had a weird little crush on Phi,l though she herself couldn’t explain why.
“Is the new Diva in there?” He pointed past her. Barbie huffed for once he could at least come to see her.
“No she changed in Kevin’s room, why?” He didn’t reply as he walked away. There was always a chance she would be at Smack Downs taping tomorrow night.
But when he got there neither her nor Kiley were to be found. After the show he went back to his hotel and rummaged in his suitcase. He had kept a few pictures of her and him together. But he only ever travelled with one. A photo of them at Wrestlemania 15. It was after the show and they had waited outside for Mankind. He had finally come out and they got his body guard to take a photo, but Faith was more interested in Phil than the wrestler stood beside them in the photo. It was just after she had started chemotherapy, her hair had fallen out. Yet she was still the most beautiful girl in the world to Phil.
_____________________________________
She was glad to have avoided CM Punk at Raw last week, but she wouldn’t be able to forever. Kevin had set off before her as he had a dark match on tonight’s Raw. When she arrived he was already changed and in his wrestling gear. She walked up behind him and hugged his waist. He turned round to hold her back and kiss the top of her head.
“Hey beautiful, do you want to go out tonight?” He asked leaning back from her.
“Sure meal, movie or club?” She asked running her hands up his bare chest. He loved it when she was like this. The feel of her hands on his bare chest sent a chill up his spine. He kissed her softly on the lips before answering.
“Well I was thinking in a group. You know so you can get to meet some of the others, I know you’ve met Mike. But there’s Cena and Orton. And I’d bet you’d get on great with Kofi and both Matt’s.” She tensed up, feeling this he cupped her face. “Faith we don’t have to ask him and you don’t have to go near him. So don’t worry.” She was being silly and she knew it. She had to get to know her colleagues a little better she couldn’t just hide away they would think she was an unsociable bitch if she did that.
“Sure sounds like fun. And you need to hurry up your match is going to start soon.” He sighed and kissed her once more before he jogged off. She quickly changed herself. Tonight she would go down to save Sarona or rather Tamina from Natalie/Natalya from the pin-up strong submission and put her in the Koji clutch. As she finished changing there was a knock on the door. Her heart skipped a beat what if it was him? She composed herself and opened the door to Sarona.
“Hey Faith, I just dropped by to see if you were ready for the match tonight?” She quickly breathed a sigh of relief and motioned her in.
“I am, but I’m not in a match. I just come down to save you.” Sarona cocked an eyebrow at her, she had clearly not been told.
“Well after you come down, Beth is going to come down to save Natalya. We’ll fight until Laurinaitis comes out and tells us it’s now a Divas tag team match.” Faith was happy with that she just wished she had been told before tonight. She thanked Sarona and as she left Kevin came back in.
“I won, but I just wish they’d stop with these dark matches and shoving me on Superstars.” He complained flopping down on the sofa. Faith went to him sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms round his neck.
“I know, but they can’t risk putting you in anything serious until your hip is fully recovered.” He sighed nodding his head he knew she was right, but it grated on him that he was in the running for the United States title and know he was one bad bump away from being stuck on the injured list.
“So I just saw you’re on the card to team with Tamina tonight, when did that happen?” He smiled happy to change the subject. He was happier now that Faith was with him here and glad that she was getting somewhere quickly even if he wasn’t.
“Yeah that’s why Sarona just came, don’t know when they decided, but I don’t have a choice. Any who it’s better than fighting the Bella’s again.” She laughed. He was glad that she was happy even if she had moments of panic. How Brooks could have ever have left her to die was beyond him. But in doing so he had her now and nothing would take her away from him. There was a knock on the door and he felt her tense, Mike had said that Brooks had been looking for him and he stupidly told her. Now she was tensing up whenever there was knock on the door. Luckily it was just a techie telling her she needed to get up front and be ready to roll in five.
He walked with her down to the curtain. He hadn’t changed as he knew how much she loved his wrestling gear. He teasingly slapped her ass as she went to save Tamina, which earned him that cheeky smile of hers that he loved so much. He went and sat in one of the folding chairs and watched the nearby monitor as his woman saved the day.
_______________________________________
Faith quickly slid into the ring and pulling Natalya up by her hair she smiled.
“Let’s see how you like it!” She shouted before applying the Koji clutch. Natalya screamed and struggled, but got nowhere. Beth then entered the ring and kicked at Faith. Natalya got up and they circled Faith until Tamina grabbed Natalya and flung her into the corner. Faith took a run at Beth and hit a Hurricanrana. She looked to Tamina who pointed to the ropes as Beth and Natalya lay on the mat. They quickly ascended Faith readying herself for a Moonsault Senton, while Tamina set up for the Superfly Splash. Just as both women were ready to go John Laurinaitis walked out.
“Ladies please. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and The Interim General Manager Raw. I cannot allow you to carry on as you are doing. However if we could get a referee out here we can have ourselves a tag team match. The team of the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs. the team of Tamina and our newest Diva Faith. How’s that for a little excitement?!” He smirked and walked backstage as a ref ran down to the ring.
________________________________________
Phil was sat backstage again watching the Divas tag match. Ace had said how’s that for a little excitement and he knew it was aimed at him. The set up itself wasn’t exciting, but the teams were. The best Divas in the WWE right now in one match. He watched in amazement as the new girl Faith attempted and landed perfectly a Moonsault Senton to win the match for her and Tamina. He was going to make sure he saw her this time as he took off down to the curtain were Kiley was more than likely waiting. But he didn’t get far when he was stopped by Kofi.
“Where’s the fire man? Hey I was just coming to get you!” Phil tried to sidestep him but his friend refused to budge. “You listening? Kiley invited a load of us to come out tonight so his girl could get to know some people other than Mizanin, can’t say I blame her, he’s annoying. But any way I wanted to know if you want to come?” That stopped him. Here she could take off, but if he met her with everyone else she wouldn’t have anywhere to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2.
What did you think?
What do you think will happen next?
As always love you guy and don't forget to review :D
SEG