Bad Enough For You

Haunting Me Forever

Jack

When we all fell asleep in the living room it was great. Even though Alex had fucking teased me but that was hotter than hell itself.

As I slept there was an unseadling that I've felt before. Shit it was gonna happen again. It was that dream once again.

HE was in it. He was one of the causes of these reaccuring dreams from hell.

I shot up sobbing. like I've done before. It was too much for me to handle. Atleast they wern't as often.

Rian herd me and woke up and quickly grabbed me and rocked me back and forth, shhing me and telling me it was okay.
"Zack, Hey Zack, wake up it happened again." He whispered.
"Ah fuck, shit Jack it's okay, it will be okay. We are here and never leaving. I promise you." Zack said the last part making me look into his eyes. I knew they were here for me, but I seemed like such a burden when this shit happened.

I heard stiring over when Alex was sleeping. Shit.. He looked up dumbfounded and looked at me and notice my tears and then his face dropped. God only knows what was going through his mind right now.

"Ja-Jack? Guys whats going on, is he okay?" He soflty whispered.
I looked down, ashsament plasterd on my face.

"Hey Alex, do you think you can do me a favor? Can you take Jack up to my room and stay with him tonight. This usally helps." Rian whispered.

Alex nodded quickly as we walked to the room.
I laid in the bed and felt some pillows moving. I really wanted Alex to sleep up here with me. It be nice and comforting.

"Hey Al-ALex...Can, do. Will you, You can sleep up here. It's okay.." I sighed.
"Yeah, of course." He smiled He laid and wrapped jis arms around me.
I turn so that I was more torwards him and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I felt Alex lay a soft kiss on my head which caused me to look up at him.
I bent up a little and presses my lips to his, feeling nothing I've ever felt before.
It was full of sparks that went all through me, making me feel better but only by a little.

This kiss was amazing