Bad Enough For You

Guts

"MOM!! Mom, I brought you home a new son!!" Jack screamed throughout the house.
"Hunny what the heck are you talking abou- Oh why Hello there, you must be Alex. Why aren't you cute! It's nice to meet you by the way."
"H-Hi, Yeah I'm Alex it's nice to meet you too Mrs.Barakat."
"Oh please call me Joyce, haha. Jack I will be going out with some friends so I wont be back for well you know. But I left money on the counter so yeah bye I love you sweetheart, Bye Alex. Keep my Jacky company will ya darling?" Joyce said all in a rush while giving Jack a kiss on the cheek and the other way around.
"Haha Yes of course, wont let him blow up anything." I told her with a smile which she returned.

As i heard the door close Jack grabbed me by my belt loops and pulled me extremely close. I hid my worried look and put on a smirk to play his game.
Sadly our staring contest was broken when both our stomachs growled loudly, making me look down blushing.
"Sooo, food?" He asked.
"Oh please." I begged.
"Mhhmm That's not the only thing I will ever hear you beg for babe." Jack smirked
"Mhm well I guess you have to show me you're right, and make me beg." I winked at him teasingly. Haha oh damn this shall be a fun year.
"What do you want?" He asked
"Whatever you choose." I said bending down to take off my shoes.
I felt a Jack slap my ass. hard and scream 'That Ass!!' which caused me to blush and chuckle.
"You're charming." I laughed
"Oh but I am babe, now lets get food before I get hungry enough to eat you." He winked
Although his word went straight to my dick. God, i would love to see him down on his knees and-
"Alex! What the hell are you thinking so damn hard about!?" Jack whined.
"Oh dont pout babe, I was just thinking how hot it would be to see you down on your knees sucking me." I winked and devilishly smirked at him. Mwwhahaha Im winning!

"I-I U-uh um." Jack couldnt even find his words, Ha!
"Aww Jacky speechless, Oh I could make that so much worse, babe."

It was time for me to grab Jack by his belt loops and stare him down with a devil smirk. I pulled him very close and rubbed up against him causing a low moan from him.
He lowered his face down to mine, almost like he was about to kiss me.
I leaned up close to him and whispered, "So food, yeah?"
That shocked him as I walked away, knowing I won this round.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day. They may be short but hell I'm going somewhere with this.