Bad Enough For You

Matter Of Time

ALEX [/size110]

I've been here for over a month, and thinks are great! Me and Jack are getting closer and closer and Rian and Zack are my two best friends [along with Jack of course]. But there was something Jack was still hiding, only his dreams would sell him out that his life has been fucked with. I knew I would find out one day so I bugging Rian or Zack about who said he'd open up eventually or not, it was quite terrible..which them saying that didnt help anything...

Me, Rian, and Zack were all in the hallway standing and talking before first bell rang, when I saw the beautiful Jack...but he didnt see us so he kept walking.

"Hey guys, I'll catch up with ya later." I smiled.
"Yeah okay, go do your worst to 'em." They both grinning. Hell they know that me and Jack were bound to end up together. And shit I hope to God they are right, 'cause i think I'm getting feelings for him which is scary as hell 'cause what if he feels no where the same and it's all just a game??

I sneaked up behind Jack already planning what to do. I'd jump on his back for sure..

"JACKYY!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs when I jumped on him. Jack stumbled a bit for the random outburst and weight on him.

"Hey Lexyyy" He smiled holding my legs as he continued to walk. "Soo today is Friday, wanna chill?"

"Dont we always Lovey?" I said knowing we were already gonna hang. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed right behind his ear. Jack shivered trying not to let me see but too late.

"You mind not doing that?" He mumbled. Oh God what this one of his spots?!
I decided it wouldnt hurt to press my lips against that spot and whisper teasingly "Whats the matter babe." It came out husky with a tad of lust. He shivered again. Damn this weekend is going to be fun!

"N-Nothing, mkay. No get down." I didnt get down as he asked but instead did this most stupid thing ever.
I licked that spot of his which cause a slight moan and wobbly legs then tickled him.. We went tumbling to the floor with a scream.

"What the hell is going on?!" Rian asked laughing along with Zack who came up running. I hope they only saw the fall.
"Yeah all I heard was a high pitched scream then a cry, what the fuck." Zack asked
"WELL, this dumb ass decided to tickle me while I was carrying him and then I was the one with the scream from the random fingers on me and he cried at the sudden fall, which how could you not expect me to fall Alex!?" He turned to me while Rian and Zack helped us up.

"Dont be mad and hey that wont be the last time my fingers will be on you." I winked at him, cause a little blush as I smirked. Rian and Zack just laughed and roll their eyes.

"Well not to break up the sexual moment but bell just rang, see you guys later." Rian waved with Zack following.
"Yeah see ya." I responded.
"Soo, I hope you were being serious about your fingers, because that would make this weekend fun you know." Jack winked back at me with a smirk.

Yeah this weekend would be fun but for the next six hours I am stuck here at school, but with Jack, and his wondering 'are you nervous yet?' hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think so far, next chapter will have....things..hinthint, nudgenudge, winkwink..