Status: Completed.

Forget Yesterday

Alex.

“Goodnight Daddy! Goodnight pwetty Awex!”

Alex smiled from the doorway of Emma’s room as Jack tucked her into bed, stepping backwards to let Jack out the room, Jack closing the door behind himself.

“Do you think she’ll ever stop calling me pwetty Awex?” Alex mused.

“Probably not. You’re just so pwetty,” Jack teased.

Alex punched Jack lightly in the arm, blushing, but smiled as Jack laced their fingers together. It was only a few days after Vinny’s birthday, and it was Jack’s weekend with Emma, and Emma had invited Alex round for dinner (Jack inviting him to watch a movie afterwards).

“Do you want to stay over tonight? This movie’s pretty long,” Jack asked, putting the DVD they’d chosen in the player.

“You want me to stay over,” Alex asked, deadpan.

“Well, I mean, you don’t have to, I just thought…well, it’s dangerous driving in the dark…but you could share my bed…not like that!” Jack rambled, blushing.

Alex laughed, pulling Jack down for a soft slow kiss to calm him down.

“I’d love to stay over. It’ll be nice waking up with you,” Alex said with a smile.

Jack smiled back and kissed him again, before pressing play on the remote.

It was only halfway through the movie, however, that Alex noticed Jack’s hand had a mind of its own. Alex was snuggled into Jack’s side with Jack’s arm around him, and Jack’s fingertips were tracing patterns into a small strip off bare flesh on Alex’s waist, where his t-shirt had ridden up. Fuck, that feels good. Better than it should. But who could blame him? It had been nearly 10 months since anyone had touched him so intimately.

Alex snuck a glance up at Jack to see if he was teasing Alex on purpose, but Jack looked so engrossed in the movie that Alex knew he was just doing it naturally. Fuck. Then Jack’s fingers snuck under the waistband of his jeans. Alex blushed heavily as his dick immediately stirred, inhaling sharply as he only got harder and harder at Jack’s touches.

“Are you okay?” Jack asked, looking down at him in concern.

Well at least the teasing touches stopped.

“Y-Yeah I’m fine,” Alex stammered, quickly pulling a cushion over his crotch.

Jack looked down and grinned slightly, making Alex swallow heavily. He’d never seen Jack look like that before.

“Alex, it’s nothing to be embarrassed about, remember?”

Damn Jack for twisting his words from New Year.

“Yeah it is. I know you wanted to wait to be intimate…want to take things slowly…s-sex means a lot to you…so I’ll go take care of this in the bathroom,” Alex rambled.

Jack’s grin spread even wider, making Alex whimper without being able to stop himself.

“You don’t need to do that,” Jack said simply.

Alex frowned, confused, until Jack gets on his knees in front of him. Holy shit!

“I thought you told me you’d never sucked a guy off before?” Alex choked, hardening even more at the sight in front of him.

“I haven’t,” Jack shrugged, “But I want you. Isn’t that enough?”

Fuck yes. Alex knew he should be asking where the fuck is this coming from?! but he didn’t care. All he could think about was Jack’s lips wrapped around him, and he was lost.

“O-Okay,” Alex managed to say.

“You gotta let me know if I’m doing it right,” Jack said firmly.

Alex just nodded, Jack’s fingers heading straight for his zipper. Silently Alex lifted his hips, letting Jack pull his jeans and boxers down to mid-thigh, his dick springing free to slap against his stomach. Jack giggled. Alex just blushed.

And then Jack ducked his head, tongue flicking out to taste the bead of pre-cum pearling at Alex’s tip. Alex cried out – what, it’s been a long time – only making Jack smile a little more. Without hesitating, Jack took the head of his dick in between his lips, sucking gently, his tongue running over Alex’s slit slowly.

“Y-You sure you’ve never done this before?” Alex choked.

Jack just winked, swirling his tongue. Alex couldn’t help but moan as one of Jack’s hands reached up and gently massaged his balls, hating that he was losing it so quickly but loving that Jack was such a natural. Who knew an accountant could suck dick so well?

“Bob your head a bit but don’t try to take too much in,” Alex blurted.

He blushed, mortified at the command he gave Jack, and Jack’s eyes widened slightly before lust filled his gaze, and he did exactly what Alex asked. Huh. Jack gets off on being told what to do. Interesting. Alex might just have to try this out.

“That’s right, just like that. Fuck, you look so pretty right now, lips stretched around me, just like sin,” Alex breathed.

Jack made a soft noise of surprise but sucked a little harder, making Alex cry out.

“You’re getting off on this too, aren’t you? I bet any second now you’ll start humping my leg, desperate for your own release, desperate for my cum to fill your mouth and run down your throat,”

Alex blushed even more at the words that were spilling from his mouth. He’d never talked dirty with anyone before. Never. But then Jack moaned around him, sending vibrations up his spine, making his back arch. This was getting too much. He was close. So close.

“I’m close, Jack. All because of you and your lips. So fucking beautiful. Pull back so just my tip’s in your mouth, and stroke me as you suck. Fuck, I’m wanna see me dripping from your mouth,”

Jack moaned again, following Alex’s words, and Alex lost it, crying out as pleasure shot through his every nerve, shooting into Jack’s mouth. Jack just brought Alex through his high, making sure Alex saw his swallow before he moved back to sit next to him on the sofa.

“Holy. Fucking. Shit. So much better than jerking off in the bathroom,” Alex groaned.

“Really?” Jack asked hopefully.

“Really,” Alex grinned, wiping the corner of Jack’s lip.

Jack blushed heavily, but helped Alex redress.

“My turn,” Alex murmured, resting his hand on the top of Jack’s thigh.

Jack blushed a little more, and shook his head. Alex’s eyes went wide. Jack got off by sucking him off? Wow.

“I’m repaying the favour in the morning, I promise,” Alex smirked, pressing a kiss to Jack’s neck.

Jack shivered but smiled back.

“I’ll hold you to that,”
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of smut for you all :)
The next one unfortunately has unexpected drama, and takes the story in a new direction...
So stick around!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! I love your feedback!

xo

p.s. Is anyone still interested in the Motorbike AU I said I was starting, like, ages ago?