Moments

Three Weeks

I looked at Jane and blinked slightly. “How could I do what?” “Assault a photographer” I rolled my eyes. “Very easy actually he called me a bitch, I missed with the shoe then he called me a slut and his face fell into my fist.” Harry snorted and I pushed him slightly and looked back at Jane. She didn’t seem to amused.

I stood up and walked over to her. “You need to get your shit together” I glared “You need to stop booking me in shoots with dickhead photographers that call me a slut” I said. She stepped back. “In fact, you can stop booking me in anything because you…are fired!” I said.

She looked at me shocked and I pointed to the door. “Buh-bye” she walked out and slammed the door shut “Bitch” I said before turning around. Harry was sitting on the couch and as soon as he caught sight of my face he busted out laughing. I ran over to him and dropped in his lap.

He stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around me pulling my body closer to his. I moved my hands around his neck and he took a deep breath. “Hailey…” I looked at him before placing my lips on his. His hands slid up my back and we pulled away. “I’ve loved you so much since I was 9 years old Harry.” He smiled “I’ve loved you since I was 10.” I smiled “I guess girls mature faster then boys” I said causing him to smile “I love you” I smiled “I love you to Harry”

He pulled my lips back down to his. I tangled my hands in his hair as his slid down to my waist and he ran his fingers over the exposed skin there. I pulled him closer to me and he pushed me backwards onto the pillow on the floor as he ran his tongue over my bottom lip.

I opened my mouth and his tongue shot into my faster then a bullet as his hands ran up my sides before there was a knock on the door. He kissed down my neck and I took a deep breath “Go away!” “Is Harry in there?!” I rolled my eyes at Louis’s question. “If I said no would you believe me?” I asked as Harry bit my neck causing me to gasp.

Then the door opened.

“I think he….am I interrupting something?”

I bit my lip slightly and Harry Glared slightly. I gently pushed him off and stood up straightening out my clothes. “I should probably go anyways.” Harry stood up and looked at me. I smiled and leaned over and pecked his lips before grabbing my keys and wallet and quickly walking out of the door. I kissed Louis’s cheek ont eh way out and ran to the elevator.

Wait, did I really just leave them in my apartment? I looked back and shrugged. “Oh well” I muttered before walking in the elevator as the doors opened.

I got to the studio about 10 minute later. So I was speeding. I was nervous. I walked in and signed in to the audition paper and sat down. I opened my bag to find my phone and blinked slightly. I picked it up to see I had a text message. It was from Harry…when did he even get my number?

Good Luck

I smiled slightly and turned the volume completely off and put it back in my bag along with my keys and then bounced my legs for the next 25 fucking minutes. “Hailey” I stood up and looked at the woman and she smiled and motioned for me to follow her.

I walked into a room where there were 4 people sitting. I cleared my throat slightly trying to calm myself down but all it did was get their attention. My eyes widened slightly and I walked in front of me. “So you are Hailey correct?” I nodded “Yes Ma’am” she nodded “I’ve seen you in tabloids and Magazines” I smiled slightly and nodded “How long have you been modeling?” I bit my lip “5 years. Since I was 13” I said.

They nodded and I messed with my fingers. “What’s your size?” I blinked slightly. “Pardon?” “Your size” “Oh, 8” they nodded and set their papers down and I blinked slightly. “Hailey, you are a beautiful girl. Really you are. But you see, the girls we need…they are smaller then you. You are too…large for our opening” I blinked slightly. “What size do you need?” I asked. “We need a size two threw four.” I nodded slightly.

“If I can get to that size by the time you start shooting…can I have the job?” I asked. They looked at each other. “Hailey, that is in 3 weeks, you will have to drop to half your size” I nodded “I know, I can do it. I swear I can” they looked at each other. “Well you are the most…eligible candidate we have….” I smiled “Please I promise I won’t let you down” “They talked quietly to each other but then looked at me “Ok, you got the job if you drop the weight.” I nodded and I was handed a card. “Here is the place you go. Three weeks from today Hailey.” I nodded “Thank you. Thank you so much” They smiled and I quickly walked out of the room and out to my car. I got the job. This is amazing.

Now could I actually drop the weight. Because I did the math, I’d have to lose close to 25 pounds to be a size 2. I was just barely a size 8 I was closer to 7 but it was uncomfortable. I shook my head slightly and turned the engine on and drove back towards my apartment.

When I got back Harry and Louis where still there. “So how’d it go?” I looked at Harry and tossed on a fake ass smile. The entire ride home I was attempting to figure out how to drop 25 pounds in 3 weeks. “It went well. I got the job” Harry smiled “That’s brilliant!” I nodded slightly. “Congratulations Hailey!” Louis said causing me to smile “Thanks” I ran a hand threw my hair and sighed.

“You don’t seem too happy” Harry said “Huh? Oh, just tired I guess” I said. He nodded slightly but I could tell he didn’t believe me. I bit my lip slightly and cleared my throat. “Yeah, I just gotta…bathroom” I muttered before walking into the bathroom. I took a deep breath once I was in there and I leaned against the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

Could I actually lose the weight in three weeks?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like It