Moments

Girls

He looked at me for a second without saying anything.

“You mean….” I looked at Louis and stood up. “Yeah. Not the best memory I have. Nothing can change it now.” I said. I looked at Harry who was still sitting on the floor and I knelt down and moved his face so he was looking at me. “Just forget about it. It happened 2 years ago. It doesn’t matter.” I said.

He didn’t say anything and I bit my lip slightly before leaning over and kissing him. I felt him freeze for a minute before kissing me back. I pulled away and smiled. “I’ve wanted to do that since I was 10 years old.” He smiled and I stood up and he quickly followed.

“So that’s how you snap him out of his moments. Why didn’t I think of that?!” Louis said causing me to bust out laughing. “Oh Louis you are something else man.” He smiled and I walked into the studio and grabbed my stuff before walking out of the building and down the sidewalk. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I looked up to see Louis and smiled “He likes you, you know that right?” I smiled and shrugged “I’ glad to finally know the feelings are mutual.”

He looked at me and I kissed his cheek. “I’ve been in love with that boy since I was 9 Louis.” He smiled and I took a left turn away from him and into a restaurant. The boys walked in after me and I smiled it was only a McDonalds. But I was hungry and I needed to change. “I’ll be right back.” They nodded and I quickly walked into the bathroom and changed. I tossed the clothes in the trash, how nice of me right, then walked back to the guys.

“Kids meal with Chicken Nuggets and a Dr. Pepper” Harry said handed me a bag. “You remember my favorite meal?” he nodded causing me to laugh. “So we are going to see the guy’s girlfriends. Want to go?” Harry asked as I opened the bag. I shrugged “Sure” he smiled as I popped a fry in my mouth. We followed the guys as they walked down the sidewalk stopping every 10 feet to sign an autograph.

We got back to the apartment complex about 30 minutes later and walked to Harry and Louis’s apartment. We walked in and I saw four girls sitting on the couch talking and giggling. I blinked slightly and Harry pulled me over to them.

“Girls, this is Hailey. Hailey this is Dawn, Liam’s girlfriend, Nikki, Louis’s Girlfriend-“ I cut him off. “I see that considering Louis is kinda sucking her face off love” he laughed. “This is Kaytie, Zayn’s girlfriend and this is Lindsey, Niall’s girlfriend” I waved slightly. I was never really good around girls. Even if I was one. “It’s nice to meet you all.” They waved with smiles, I could tell they were nice, but I just….girls made me nervous. They always did. I don’t know why but they did.

I turned to look at Harry and smiled slightly. “I’m gonna head up to my apartment. I know that Jane will be stopping by to have a lovely conversation with me soon” he nodded and I smiled slightly before looking at the couples. “Hey, I gotta go. But I’ll see you all soon” They nodded and I quickly walked out of the apartment and over to the elevator.

When I got to my apartment I pulled out my laptop and started looking around for modeling careers. Something that would last for a long time. And I found one. I bit my lip slightly and wrote down the address for it. “What are you doing?” I screamed slightly and looked up to see Harry. “Don’t do that!” he laughed and sat next to me. “But really what are you doing?”

“I’m looking for a job. Preferably one that will pay well and keep me in London. And I found one, about 15 miles from here for a magazine. They are looking for a model. But I have to go down there. Auditions end at 7 tonight and its already 4. So I should go-“I was cut off by the door slamming open.

“How could you be so stupid”
♠ ♠ ♠
dododo