Moments

Stupid Couch

I didn’t really pay much attention to if he was following me this time. I concentrated on running, breathing and more than anything pushing away the tears that felt like they were going to fall. I shook my head as I came to a stop after a while. I didn’t even pay attention to the time instead I took a drink out of the water fountain and took off running again.

I was actually stopped after a while. I looked over to see Harry and he looked at me like I was insane. “Hi?” “What are you doing?” I shrugged “Running” “Hailey its almost dark You’ve been out here all day” I blinked slightly and looked at my watch. It was almost 7pm. “Whoa…I didn’t even realize the time. I was to concentrated on forgetting the…never mind.”

“We are going to get something to eat you want to come?” Louis asked. I shook my head “No, I think I’m gonna go home and take a shower. I’ll get something there. But thanks” he nodded and Harry looked at me “I’ll go with you” I shook my head “No, go with your friends. I’ll be fine. I promise” he sighed and I gently pushed him in the direction of the guys. “Wait, I need my keys” I said. Niall handed them to me and I smiled “Thanks”

“Are you sure you’ll be ok?” I looked at Zayn and nodded “Yeah, I’ll be fine. So you guys have fun. I’ll see you either later tonight or tomorrow” they nodded and I turned around and started running again, only this time towards the apartment building.

When I got in my apartment I quickly took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt and walked into the living room and flopped down face down on the couch.

Harry’s Point Of View
(That’s new…}

I watched as Hailey ran out of sight and sighed “She’ll be alright man” I looked at Louis and nodded slightly “I just worry. 25 pounds in three weeks. That’s almost impossible.” “I’m sure she knows what she is doing. Running all day isn’t smart but she lost track of time.” Liam said. “And she has you now” Niall said as we started walking.

“That’s why she is doing it.” They all looked at me. “It will be alright Harry” I nodded and we walked down to the restaurant we were going to. I could barely concentrate on my food. MY mind kept going back to Hailey. She seemed to be the only thing on my mind anymore. “Harry” I looked at Louis and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder “Just go see her”

I smiled and he nudged me out of the booth. A little too far because i landed on the floor. They all laughed and I stood up and hit his shoulder before running out the door.

I got to Hailey’s apartment and opened the door. She should really lock that thing. I went to call for her when I saw her fast asleep on the couch. I smiled slightly. She was always one of the cutest sleepers I had seen. She rolled over and landed directly on the floor with and ‘oof’ I laughed slightly and walked over to her.

“You ok Hailey?”

Back to Hailey’s POV

I groaned slightly as I landed on the ground. Stupid couch. “You ok Hailey?” I looked up at Harry and nodded. He helped me up and I plopped down on the couch again. He sat next to me and without thinking I climbed into his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder. I was really too tired to care right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
almost done with this story. Hopefully i'll finish tonight