Moments

Work Out

When I woke up the next morning I was on top of Harry on the couch and his arms were wrapped around me tightly. I smiled slightly and somehow managed to slip out of his hold and walked into the bathroom. I didn’t even change instead I just pulled on my shoes on and tossed my hair up. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. This is what I wanted.

I think.

I walked back out to see Harry sitting up on the couch and I smiled slightly. “Hey” I said as I grabbed my phone. “Where are you going?” he asked “Aww, your so cute when you are tired” I said. He smiled and I walked over and kissed him “I’ll be back, just going for a run, I promise it wont be all day again” he nodded and stood up and grabbed my head.

“I have a question first” I nodded and looked at him. “Will you…be my girlfriend?” I smiled slightly. “Of course” His face broke into a smile and he pulled me in for a kiss and wrapped his arms around me. I laced my hands in his hair and he lifted me up and lowered me back down on the couch as he kissed me. “I love you Hailey” I looked at him and smiled “I love you too Harry”

He leaned down and connected our lips again. He slipped my shirt over my head and I bit my lip, “Harry…” “Sorry too fast?” I shook my head “No, but can we go to the bed, this couch sucks” he smiled and lifted me up. “I have to go work out” I said as he carried me into the room. He set me down on the bed and crawled on top of me

“Oh, I’ll give you a work out”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.