Moments

Gone

I rolled my eyes as I listened to my parents fight. Again. It was nothing new. It was basically an every night routine now. I’d say for about the past…3 years…give or take a few months. I never really paid much attention to it.

I was barely home anymore anyways. When I hit 15 my mom decided I should get into modeling. For lack of anything better to do I agreed. And ever since then the fighting had gotten worse. But I had saved up all my money.

And now I was leaving. They didn’t know this. But I was. Just like I was powerless 5 years ago when they made me leave England, they would be powerless to me going back. Part of me was hoping to see Harry, and a big part of me was hoping I wouldn’t. But London is a big city…

The next day my stuff was packed into the car as I paced back and forth. I should have told my parents I was leaving. But seriously. I’m almost 18…a few more months. What are they really going to do? And I left a note.

Once everything was pack I looked at my car and smiled slightly. I pulled my hood over my head and got in the car before shoving my keys in the ignition and turning it on then pulled out of the driveway.

Then….i was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's kinda short.