Moments

Welcome To London

I got to London around noon the next day. I pulled up to a little coffee shop where I was meeting my manager. She was going to take me to my new apartment and show mw around a little bit. She was the only one that knew I was actually leaving and she had gotten my apartment all ready for me before I even left Paris.

I shut of my car and got out, locking the doors, then walked into the shop. I looked around and I had to do a double take when I saw a head of curly hair. I shook my head slightly. It was unlikely Harry would be in the same coffee shop at the same time as me. I walked over to Jane and she smiled handing me a cup of tea.

“Ok, here are the directions to the studio. Your apartment is about 4 blocks from it and 5 blocks from here. Would you like me to drive?” I shrugged and handed her the keys. “Sure” she smiled and we stood up. “Hailey what are you looking at?” I tore my eyes away from Harry, or who I thought was Harry and shook my head. “Nothing. Just….nothing” she shrugged and the boy turned around and looked at me.

He had glasses on but I swear it looked so much like him. I shook my head slightly and ran my hand threw my hair. “Come on Hailey” Jane said. I nodded and we walked out of the door. We got over to my car “Hailey!” I blinked slightly and looked at Jane. “Yeah?” she looked at me confused. “What?” “Didn’t you just call me?” “No, Hailey are you ok? You must be tired from all that driving”

I nodded slightly. “Yeah, I guess” I got in the car and she pulled out of the parking lot and started down the road. I could have sworn I heard someone calling my name. Maybe I really was hearing things. I was pretty tired. I think I was going crazy.

We pulled up to a nice apartment complex and got out. Jane helped me with my bags and we walked inside. We took the elevator to the top floor and then she walked to apartment number 1D and I snorted. “I figured you’d like that” I rolled my eyes slightly but a smile was still present on my face as we walked in.

My eyes widened as I looked at the living room “Wow” I heard her laugh and I walked around the corner to see the kitchen and smiled. I walked back around the corner and down the hallways to find two doors one was the bathroom and the other one was the bedroom.

Which Jane was already standing in. “Jane…this is perfect” she smiled “I thought you’d like it. You are off today and tomorrow, but you have a shoot on Wednesday at the studio, room d at 10 am.” I nodded and she smiled.

“Welcome to London Hailey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
woot