Moments

You Wrote Me

I didn’t turn around instead I started walking again. Until I felt a hand grab mine. I was spun around to come face to face with Harry. His face was one of surprise and happiness. He pulled me into a hug and then started pulling me. I couldn’t say anything until I ripped my hand away from him.

He looked back at me and I glared. “What do you want?” I snapped. I was trying to sound mad and angry and hateful, instead my voice was low and full of pain. He looked at me confused. “I want to talk to my best friend” I shook my head “Best friend? You never talked to me. never called me back. You never answered my texts, you never answered my letters. Nothing. How can I be your best friend when I haven’t heard from you in ages?! 5 years Harry!”

“And you look beautiful.” I blinked slightly “Come on, I’ll explain everything in the car” he said. I didn’t argue and he took that as the ok to pull me. We got over to a van and he pulled me in. The other 4 boys were already in there and they looked at me as Harry pulled me in and then pushed me down in the seat next to him. He shut the door and then the van pulled out of the parking lot.

“I wrote you every time I got your letters. I tried to call you back but your dad said that you were modeling, then it changed to you weren’t home. Then you never wanted to talk to me. But I still got your letters. So I knew it wasn’t true. Then, about a a year ago they stopped, then I saw you in the mags and tv and, you’ve grown up”

I sat there looking at him. “You wrote to me?” he nodded and I blinked “My dad said I never got anything. That you never called.” He shook his head. “I called everyday Lee.” I felt tears well up in my eyes and he pulled me into a hug. “Don’t cry. Your too pretty to cry Lee-Bee” I shook my head and pulled away.

I ran a hand threw my hair. “You were that everywhere. I saw it in so many pictures that’s how I knew you still cared” I shook my head and looked at the boys in front of me and cleared my throat. “I’m Hailey” “Liam” “Niall” “Zayn” “Louis” I smiled slightly and Harry shook his head, doing his hair. “Still doing that huh” he nodded “Some things never change Curly”

“I like her” I laughed at Louis and ran a hand threw my hair. “You’re still doing that” Harry said and ran a hand threw my hair. I groaned, he knows I hate that. “Old habits die hard” he nodded “So how long are you In London Hailey?” Niall asked “Actually I live here now” “Really?!” I looked at Harry and laughed “Yeah really.”

“Now we can get a break from Harry always wanting to go to Paris to find you” Zayn said. I looked at Harry and he was glaring at Zayn. “Aw, how cute” Harry looked at me and I smiled “anyways…where are we going? I have work tomorrow” “To our apartment building” I blinked slightly “You all live in the same complex?” Liam nodded after looking up from his phone “Yeah” I nodded slightly and looked out the window.

“Maybe we could hang out tomorrow, before or after you work” I looked at Harry and nodded “Sure Harry. How Long are you in London?” I asked. “We have a 2 week break before we go on tour” I nodded “I always told you” he smiled “I’d be famous” I nodded “She’s hot” I looked over at Niall and smiled slightly “back off Niall” I snorted at Harry’s comment and then the car stopped.

I blinked slightly “I thought….You live here?” I asked looking at the apartment complex “Yeah, why?” Harry said as we all got out. “So do I” They all looked at me “What apartment?” I rolled my eyes “Don’t laugh, or I swear I’ll hit you” They rose an eye brow. “I live in apartment 1D”

They laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carrot