Moments

Since When

“Ha! I live a floor above you!” I said pointing at Harry and Louis as we walked into their apartment. “Yeah yeah, I’m still taller then you” I glared at Harry. “Yeah, you can wear all the heels you want, I’ll still be taller” Louis busted out laughing and I rolled my eyes. “Yeah well….well…..i have boobs!”

They both looked at me and I smiled “Yeah! I went there” they laughed and I walked further into the apartment. I managed to find a bedroom. “My room” I looked at Louis and smiled “It’s a bit dirty hun” he shrugged “I’m a guy. It happens.” I laughed “Touché” he smiled and I walked down the hall to find another door and opened it.

I found Harry’s room. I knew that because he was in there with no shirt on. I bit my lip slightly. “Lookin good Styles” he laughed and I shut the door before walking into the living room. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the apartment.

I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button. The doors opened and I stepped in and pushed my floor button. I tapped my foot and right as the doors closed Harry walked out of his and Louis’s apartment and then over at me. I smiled and waved as the doors closed.

I shook my head slightly and then the doors opened. I blinked slightly and looked at Harry as he smirked at me. I felt my heart speed up as his smirked faded into a smile. I bit my lip slightly and shook my head stepping out. “Forget there are stairs?” I shoved him slightly as I pulled my keys out of my bag “I’ve only lived here for like 24 hours. Lay off” he laughed and I unlocked the door and walked in leaving it open for him.

“Nice” I looked over at Harry as I tossed my bag on the couch and smiled. “You can sit down if you want or look around” I said. He nodded and I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and walked into the living room and blinked before grabbing my phone from my bag.

I walked down the hallway and into the bedroom to find Harry looking at a picture of us when we were 12 and I smiled slightly. “Reminiscing about the past there Har?” he looked over at me and I handed him a bottle of water before plopping down on the bed. He laid down next to me and looked over at me.

“I missed you Hailey” I smiled “I missed you too Harry” before either of us could say anything my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and groaned. “Hello?” I asked after answering it. “Hailey!” I jumped lsightly and held the phone away from me before shrugging and turning it on speaker.

“Ok, so your shoot has been moved to noon. It’ll go till about 3 pm. Then the next day you have one at 9 am and it will last until about noon” I groaned and buried my head in Harry’s chest. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. “Hailey who is that?” I laughed “Hello. I’m Harry. Harry Potter” Harry said and I busted out laughing. “Riiight…” I snorted “It’s Harry Styles. You know singer in One Direction. INsanly curly hairy” “The boy you have liked since-“ “Ok!” I said and Harry looked down at me. I rolled my eyes. “I’ll see you tomorrow Jane” I said before hanging up. “Like since….” I looked at Harry.

“You’ll never know”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, if you can tell me the obsessions of the five boys i'll put you as the girlfriend of the boy you want. Not including Harry of course. first four will get it....first come first win