Moments

5 Guys

I woke up the next morning to my phone alarm going off. I groaned and realized that my pillow was breathing. I blinked slightly and looked up to see Harry. I smiled slightly and moved a curl from out of his face and his eyes opened. I blinked slightly and moved my hand. “Morning Sunshine” he smiled and I moved away from him and stood up.

“So, wanna go to a photo shoot?” I asked. He smiled “Sure” I nodded “The guys can come too if you want, so you’re not bored for like three hours” he nodded and stood up and stretched. I bit my lip slightly and looked down. “So, I’mma take a shower and get dress, see you at your apartment in say…30 minutes?” he nodded and I nodded slightly and walked over to the bathroom. “Hey Lee?” I poked my head back out the door and he smiled “I missed you” I smiled “I missed you too Har”

I walked back in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I shook my head as a smile formed on my lips and then turned on the shower. Oh how I love London.

I decided to mess with Harry a bit. Just to show him how much I had grown up in the past 5 years. So when I picked out my outfit I made sure he would notice. I mean I know they were just going to make me change at the shoot, but it’s not like I could go there naked. Maybe that would catch Harry’s attention…

I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom as I clipped my hair up. I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my wallet and keys before walking out the door. I locked it and decided to take the stairs down to the next floor.

When I got there the guys were standing outside Louis and Harry’s door. I rolled my eyes and walked over. Boys will be boys I guess. “Ok, are we ready?” they all turned to look at me and Harry’s eyes widened and he pulled his jacket off and wrapped it around me quickly. “HAILEY!” I blinked slightly. “What?” “What are you wearing?” I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him away “Clothes. Now let’s go. If I’m late Jane will murder me and I kinda wanna live”

I handed Harry his jacket back and turned around. “Well come on boys. I promise there are hot chicks at the shoot. Models. Easy to bang, good to look at, insanely annoying and needy. Look like they are starving…ok that sounded pretty bad. But let’s go” I said motioning toward the elevator. They nodded and I quickly walked over and pushed the button…about 55 times before my hand was pulled back.

I looked over to see Harry and he smiled “Relax” I nodded and the doors opened. And I repeated the process with the ground button causing them all to laugh. “So….random fact about Hailey…Go!” Louis said. I blinked slighty “Uh, I like grapes?” They all looked at me and I shrugged “I could have told you I fucked 5 guys at once” I said as the doors opened.

“WHAT?!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Still need girls for Zayn and Niall!