Moments

Willingly

“It was a joke Harry. Relax”

That was all I said before walking out of the elevator. I heard him sigh and I rolled my eyes and walked out of the building and down the sidewalk as I pulled the directions out of my bag. I blinked slightly and before I could blink the paper was snatched out of my hands. I looked up at Harry and glared slightly before jumping on his back.

“So this is what the weather is like up here” he laughed and wrapped his arms around my legs. He started walking and I dropped down and linked my arms with Harry’s backwards so our backs were together and I was facing the other 4 boys. “Hi. How are you guys this morning?”

“Splendid!” I laughed at Louis and let go of Harry and turned so I was walking but slowed down so I was in between Louis and Liam. Niall was next to Liam and Zayn was next to Louis. “So do you like being a model?” I snorted. “Yeah it’s a blast. Constantly having people tell you that you have to lose weight when you are already underweight and getting dizzy when you walk and your body rejects any food and then you get shoved in front of a camera having people tell you are beautiful when they just did you hair and make-up to make you look like someone completely different…yep it’s a blast”

I laughed and walked a head of them all a little. “That sound….” I laughed and Zayn “Nah, don’t worry about it. You get use to after about a year the rest you just brush off and ignore them. Or I do.” I said. Harry looked at me and I rose an eye brow “What?” I asked as I opened the door. “Why would they want to change the way you look? You are already beautiful”

I looked at him and shook my head. “Time to buy you glasses Harry.” I said before walking in. “Hello. You must be Hailey” I nodded at the guy. “I’m Marco, I’ll be your photographer” I smiled “Hi! It’s so nice to meet you” I said shaking his hand. So I put a little more ‘ump’ into it then I actually felt. He smiled and motioned for me to follow him.

I looked back at the guys and smiled. “Well come on” they smiled and we followed Marco. We walked into the studio to see a lot of people running around. I was automatically pulled into hair and make up then to wardrobe. Which took about an hour. I felt bad for the guys.

Until I walked out to see them messing around taking pictures. I shook my head slightly and attempted to pull the skirt I had on down a little. They all looked over at me and I shrugged slightly knowing I looked different.

They moved off the platform and I was helped up there considering I was in heels about 9 inches high. “Ok Hailey I need you to just look pretty. Which shouldn’t be hard for you” I brought my brows together and tilted my head a little. Mainly out of confusion. “Huh?” “Perfect” Marco said before taking a picture.

It took forever. And I fell twice. To say I was pissed by the end of the shoot was an understatement. At first I thought Marco was cool but he turned out to be a fucking asshole. Pardon my language but he was! “Hailey just do what I say!” I glared “I’m not your bitch don’t treat me like it!” I snapped. He had just continuously been bashing on my since the guys left to get something to eat about an hour ago.

I heard the door open and I heard the guys voices but I didn’t pay much attention as Marco was in my face now. “You will do what I say. Maybe I wouldn’t treat you like a bitch if you didn’t act like one princess” I glared at him as he walked back to his camera.

The guys looked at me and I pulled the heel off and threw it at Marco. It missed him by a few inches so I pulled the other one off and I was about to throw it at his head when Harry ran over and tossed it on the ground and held me back.

So I had a bit of a temper.

“You did not just call me a bitch you ass! You want a bitch I’ll show you a fucking bitch!” I yelled. I could tell Harry was shocked and I took the chance to get out of his grasp and go over to Marco and slap him hard across the face before throwing his camera across the room.

“Do not ever insult me! You don’t know anything about me!” I snapped. “What it take that much energy to spread your legs!” “Hey!” Harry yelled. but by that time I had punched Marco in the face knocking him to the ground. I was about to kick him when I was lifted up and pulled away.

“I’ll fucking kill you!!” I yelled. “What you think I didn’t know you slept with your last photographer Hailey! You little slut!” I tried to get to him when Harry pulled me out of the door with the help of Louis and Liam as Zayn and Niall opened the doors.

I pushed away from them and reached over and punched the wall before sliding down it and wrapping my arms around my legs. I felt arms wrap around me. I buried my head in Harry’s chest as he ran his hand threw my hair. “It’s ok Hailey. So what you slept with him. You are beautiful, who wouldn’t want to sleep with you” I know he was trying to help but I pulled away.

“I didn’t sleep with him willingly Harry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
oh boy