Nightmare

" Do you not care about us?"

" Avalon, I made breakfast" Matt said, waking me up.

" Thanks" I muttered and took the pleat of bacon and pancakes and sat the glass of orange juice on the coffee table beside me.

" How'd you sleep?"

" Good. Thanks for coming over last night"

" Don't worry about it" Matt smiled " I didn't mind"

" Pancakes was Amanda's favorite" I said sadly, looking down at the pancakes.

Matt frowned " I'm sorry"

" It's fine. I'm not sad because you made me pancakes" I smiled slightly.

" No...I'm sorry because I...killed your daughter" Matt muttered.

" Matt you didn't kill Amanda. It was my fault. I didn't see your bus, so I turned. I cut the machines. It was my fault" I told him.

Matt shook his head and sat next to me and said "Why don't you come live with me and the guys? The guys have their girls with them. You could bond with them. We have plenty of room, and we could help you get your mind off things"

I looked up at him "Really?"

" Yeah" Matt smiled.

I nodded slowly "Okay"

" Do you wanna start packing now?"

I nodded and slid 3 suit cases out from under my bed.

Matt and I packed all of my clothes and jackets before we went to Amanda's room.

" This was her favorite" I said, holding up a small blue and white blanket and a small stuffed polar bear. " She couldn't sleep without them" I put them in a suit case " Can you please go get a trash bag from the kitchen? To put all of her clothes and toys in?" I asked Matt and he left, so I went through all of her clothes and picked out an outfit that I wanted her to wear for her funeral.
I put all of her clothes, stuffed animals, and shoes in the trash bag besides her black flats and funeral outfit, which I neatly put in a suit case.
I put Mike's things in with Amanda's suit case and packed some other things before looking at Matt "Ready" I said.

Matt went to put my things in his truck, so I laid down in Amanda's room on her bed.

" Avalon! Lets go!" Matt called and I stood

" I love you Amanda and Mike. And if you guys are still here and can hear me, I will always love and cherish the moments we had here. I hope your in heaven and finally get to meet your daddy, Amanda. Love you guys" I said and walked out of the house and got in Matt's truck.

The drive to Matt's mansion was 15 minutes from my house.

'He must've been going 110mph to get to my house so fast' I thought to myself.

" That's our mansion" Matt said and pointed to a HUGE house.

" Oh my God" I whispered to myself and hopped out of the car.

" Hi Avalon!" Jimmy said and hugged me when I got out of the car.

" Hi" I said quietly.

Matt came around and told Jimmy to bring my bags to the empty room next door to his and led me inside.

" This is the living room" Matt said and led me into another room " This is the kitchen" Matt said and showed me all of the main level which included the living room, kitchen, Zacky and Gena's room, Brian and Michelle's room, and the door to the backyard and the front door.

He then led me downstairs, which was sound proof and there was a tornado/ hurricane shelter box, their wine and beer cellar, another living room, and where Avenged practiced.

He took me to the top level and that included the upstairs living room, Avenged Sevenfold's office, Jimmy and Leana's room, Johnny and Lacey's room, Matt's room, my new room, and two bathrooms. Every ones room that was on the top level had a balcony and every ones room had a bathroom.

" This is my room" Matt said and led me into his room which was black and Grey that had a huge bed and a huge flat screen mounted on the wall.

He also had a huge bookshelf that holds all of his movies and c.d.'s and a huge fancy stereo and some other decorations and a walk in closet " Everyone room has a walk in closet" Matt told me before taking me to my room, across the hall.

I had a huge black and red room with a huge bed and flat screen mounted onto the wall and some other things.

I walked out on my balcony and saw a huge forest with some deer roaming around in the front of it.

I smiled widely and hugged Matt "Thank you so much"

" Woah! Does Matt have a new girlfriend?" Johnny asked from the doorway " Hey Avalon"

I waved and smiled

" She's not my girlfriend yet" Matt said and I couldn't help but notice how he said yet.

" Is this Avalon?!" Lacey asked, running in and hugging me " It's nice to meet you!"

" You too" I said and Johnny pulled her off of me and led her out.

Matt chuckled "You wanna watch a movie?"

" What do you have?" I asked.

" I have tons" He said and took me back to his room.

" How about...Jaws" I said

Matt smiled and grabbed it " You are my best friend" He said and we went back to my room where he put the dvd in the dvd player and sat on the floor.

" Matt...you can lay on the bed with me" I said and Matt smiled and laid down with me.

We watched Jaws and by the time it was over, it was 8 P.M.

" I'm gonna go see what's for dinner" Matt said and walked out.

I waited until I knew Matt was downstairs before going to my jewelery box and getting my box of blades, grabbing one out and cutting myself.

I made 7 deep cuts and was about to make another when my door opened.

" Put that down!" Jimmy yelled at me and ran over, taking it and the entire box.

" Why would you do that?!" He screamed and everyone showed up in my room.

" What was she doing?" Brian asked.

" She cut herself!"

Matt pushed through them and came to me, putting pressure on my cuts and hugged me.

" Why would you do that?" Zacky asked.

" Do you even care about us?" Johnny asked.

" What's wrong with you?!" Jimmy screamed.

"UGH!" I screamed"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Everyone got quiet and left and I curled up in a ball and cried for an hour when there was a knock at my door.

" Avalon, it's Matt. I'm coming in" He said and came in with two plates of pizza and two cans of Mt. Dew.

" Not hungry" I muttered and turned around so my back was facing him.

I heard Matt set the food and drinks down on the coffee table before I felt his arms being wrapped around my waist.

" What's wrong?"

" Hmm, lets see. My daughters dead, I cut myself, and everyone hates me"

" We don't hate you. We're just upset that you would hurt yourself like that" Mat said softly and rested his head on my shoulder.

I turned around and faced him.

Matt stared at me before kissing me passionately.

I kissed back, wrapping my non bloody arm around his neck, him wrapping his arms around my waist.

We stayed like that, kissing each other for about 3 minutes until I pulled back.

Matt smiled at me before carrying me to the bathroom that was in my room and washing my arm off gently with a wash cloth before bandaging it.

" You'd be a great doctor" I smiled towards him before yawning.

" Tired?" He asked me and I nodded.
He kissed me before saying " If you need anything, I'm right across the hall" He said and then walked out.

I sighed before laying down with my blanket and Amanda's blue and white blanket and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!!!

http://www.polyvore.com/avalon_nightmare_cpt/set?id=42672605

Avalon's pj's