Lost at Sea

three.

I lead Jacob into the fancy restaurant. I was able to convince Jacob to wear a tie and jacket, the attire of the restaurant. I decided to wear a simple sleeveless black dress and a white blazer.

"Hi, is there a reservation for Kane?" I asked the man at the front.

He nodded curtly and led us to a table for four. There a guy with brownish blonde, curly hair sat, relaxing and looking around the formal restaurant. I took my seat while Jacob took the one next to me.

I could see Jacob getting nervous.

Patrick Kane smiled at both of us, "Hi, I'm Patrick." He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him, "Hi, I'm Brandi, and this is Jacob." I glanced at the seat next to Patrick and I think he noticed. I looked back to him, "Is that seat taken?" I pointed to the seat next to him.

"Uh, nope. All your's."

I turned to Jacob, "Why don't you sit next to him?"

He shook his head, too nervous.

I turned to Patrick, "Sorry," I whispered while Jacob looked into his kid's menu, "He's a huge fan, he's just nervous."

Patrick chuckled, nodding his head. I watched behind my menu as Patrick called Jacob's name, "What're you gonna order?"

Jacob looked to me, then back to Patrick, "I don't know." He mumbled quietly, I think I know what he was gonna get. Whatever Patrick was gonna get.

"Uh, Patrick, what're you gonna get?" I asked him.

"Um, maybe the steak. I love steak." He said.

"Brandi, can I get the steak too?" I heard Jacob ask from my left. I had a feeling he was gonna say that.

"The steak is too big for you. You won't finish it." I told him, "Why don't you just get the chicken strips, huh?" I pointed at his menu.

"But I wanna eat the same thing as Patrick Kane!" Jacob whispered in my ear.

I sighed, trying to tell him that he just couldn't, but Patrick interjected, "Or you know what, I think I'll have the chicken strips."

I watched as Patrick grinned at me and Jacob yelled excitedly, "I'm getting chicken strips too!"

Thanks, I mouthed to Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeeeey.
i am getting amazing feedback! this is probably one of my most popular stories.
you guys responded to my request of opinion and i thank you with a chapter!
could i have maybe.. two comments before another update?
thanks guys!