Lost at Sea

four.

"Are you serious?" Jacob asked as he snacked on his chicken strips. He finally took up the offer to sit next to Patrick, and now they acted like they were best friends.

"Yup!" Patrick said after taking a bite out of his own chicken strips, "You know Jonathan Toews? The captain? Well, we call him Tazer, so Tazer walked into the room and got soaked by water!"

Jacob's jaw dropped and he bursted into a fit of laughter with Patrick doing the same right next to him. I could go home and give Jacob's parents a thumbs up. His dream was coming true.

"Hey, Jacob?" I said, trying to get his attention, "Why don't you give Patrick what you brought for him."

I watched as Patrick perked up like a small child, "You brought something for me?" He asked, incredious.

"Oh yeah!" Jacob reached into his pocket and snaked out a pair of tickets. Jacob was in British Columbia's provincial team for kids his age. He was going against Ontario for first place in the country.

"I have a game in Vancouver for first place in Canada in my hockey league!" Jacob said happily, handing him the pair, "I'm not sure how many you need so I brought two and here's Brandi's number. Call her if you need more." He handed Patrick a small slip with my number on it.

"Jacob? What the? How'd you get my number?" I asked, a little surprised. I wouldn't of mind if he asked me but it was quite a surprise.

Patrick laughed then turned to me, "Is it okay if I call? I might need more tickets. A few of the other guys might want to tag along." He asked.

I nodded, dragging my palm down my face, giving Jacob a very funny look, to which he gave me a whoops expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot whoot.
enjoy guuuys. i usually have cool things to say here but LOL jk. i never have something interesting to say. but i just had my english exam! ugh, its going to the government but some chick thought i cheated so i might get a zero. bitches be crazy. LOL.

anyways, could i have three comments until my next update? thanks guys! and thanks so much to those who commented. i kinda wanna jump and scream cause of you guys. LOL, well yeah. thanks.

and im thinking of doing a jonathan toews story.. but not until later.
okay im done talking..bye. LOL.