Lost at Sea

five

"Thanks, Patrick!" Jacob said excitedly once we were outside.

"I should be the one thanking you, I had a really good time." Patrick told him, "Actually, I have something to give you two." Like Jacob did a while ago, he snaked out two pairs of tickets from his pocket.

Jacob gaped at the two tickets.

"We're having a game tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch." Patrick said, waving the tickets around, then passing them to Jacob.

"Of course!" He yelled, jumping up and down.

"Gimmie those." I said, grabbing them out of his hands, "You might lose them." I told him, tucking them into my clutch. I turned to Patrick, "Thanks." I said with a polite smile.

"No problem." His smirk grew. He was about to leave but he stopped and turned around, "Do you guys need a ride?"

"Nah, I'll just call a cab." I told him, waving my hand as if it was nothing.

"No, it's fine. Hop in." He said, opening the backseat for Jacob, knowing he'd easily give in.

"Sure!" Jacob yelled, running ahead and jumping into Patrick's nice sports car.

I sighed and took the passenger seat. His car was amazing. It was a black BMW with white leather. It was sleek and shiny. My kind of car, "Wow, this right here is my dream car." I told him.

He chuckled as he revved the engine and back out of the parking spot.

By the time we got to the hotel Jacob was asleep. I sighed, "Dammit." I muttered.

"I got it." He told me. I waited by the car as her picked up the nine year old kid and followed me into the elevator. I mean seriously? Pick up a nine year old? They're like 90 pounds.

"How much do you lift?" I joked. as we reached the correct level.

"I bet I could carry you." He joked, winking. His eyes were exactly like the guy who helped Jacob earlier today.

Once he got Jacob in bed he walked out and turned back once he was right outside the room, "Nice hair." He said, making him seem even more like that strange guy, "Very flamboyant."

He smirked, then walked back down to the lobby and to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
are you guys crying too? the all star draft? it was amazing right. loljk it was kinda boring.
im crying because patrick kane is on team chara and chara hates my boys the vancouver canucks and what not so they go be playing not together D:

oh well. canucks are number one on my list before the blackhawks so BEAT KANER'S ASS BITCHHHHES. yeah.

okay thanks for reading. and comment too! thanks guuuuys. loves yous looooots.

oh and, who else cried when they said toews wasn't gonna be there? okay, no one? okay nevermind. LOL.