Sweet Blasphemy

Aviators and cigarettes

**Lexis PoV**
I looked up as Jenna stumbled into the kitchen, doing an amazing impression of the living dead. “You want coffee Jen?” Dean asked her, getting a grunt in agreement. I smirked, obviously Jenna had hit her secret whiskey stash after she’d kicked me out of her room last night. “She’s been drinking again” Selena whispered to me, I nodded as I watched Jenna all but inhale her coffee, before holding out her mug for more. “So, you girl’s looking forward to starting school?” Dad asked, pointedly ignoring Jenna. Jen glared at the back of his head and flipped him off. “No” Me and Selena replied in unison. Dean laughed “Well, I’m looking forward to starting class this afternoon.” Dean said, ignoring the dirty looks he was getting from all of us. “You ready to go Jen?” I asked eyeing up her outfit, which was, as usual, totally inappropriate. She nodded and drained her cup, before heading out of the kitchen, I assumed to get her bag. Dad watched her retreat, giving a disappointed sigh. I didn’t blame him for writing her off, but it made me sooo mad. He was her father and he’d given up on her. I wanted to say something, but I caught Dean’s eye and kept my mouth shut. With a sigh of my own, I hauled myself to my feet and slung my hello kitty backpack onto my shoulder. “Bye” I said, to no one in particular as I grabbed my car keys from the hook and left.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I heard my dad give a disgusted sigh as I left the room. I wish he’d left me in Minnesota, he obviously didn’t want me here, hell, he couldn’t even stand to look at me. I was a disgrace in his eyes, I disgusted him. I stomped into my room and snatched up my Jack Skellington bag, before turning heel and stomping back down the hall, down the stairs and straight out the front door. I’ll be damned if I was gonna inflict myself on that asshole for a minute longer. Lexis was waiting in the car for me, her frown growing as I got in and slammed the car door with more force than was truly necessary. I glared at her. “What?” I demanded, my eyes narrowing. Lexis shook her head and didn’t reply, backing the car down the driveway in silence. I grabbed my Aviators from the dashboard and jammed them on my face before sliding down in my seat so I could barely look out the window.

** Lexis’s PoV**
Jenna was being unusually hostile, and antisocial too. I chose to ignore her on the short drive to school. When we got there, jen just sat glareing out of the windscreen at the cheerleaders grouped on the pavement. Oh great, here we go again. I watched her as Jen’s head snapped around and focused on a guy with fluffy manga-ish hair, leather pants and cowboy boots. a small smirk appeared on her lips as she opened the car door and slipped out, before sauntering past the cheerleaders, apparently ignoring the open mouthed stares, though I knew she was soaking up the attention. I sighed and locked the car before silently following Jen towards the school.

After getting our time tables and locker numbers/ combinations, and in Jens case, disapproving looks from the office staff, we parted ways, Jen heading off to find her locker and me off to find my first class of the day. Oh joy. I chose a seat in the middle of the class in an attempt to blend in, though it didn’t work to well. I sunk lower in my seat as a girl in an I Shot Barbie shirt stopped and stared at me for a long moment before coming to sit behind me. My attention was captured by a mop of bright red hair that dropped into the seat next to me, “Hey, I’m Sammie and you must be new” the girl with the bright red hair said to me with a smile. I nodded “Yeah, me and my family just moved here. Oh, I’m Lexis by the way.” I told her, smiling back. “is that short for Alexis?” Sammie asked, her eyes flicking to the door as a shaggy haired boy came in. I watched as he waved at her, and she waved back, her smile growing bigger. I waited til she looked back at me before I replied. “No, It’s just Lexis” I told her with a shake of her head. “Ok. This probably sounds stupid but…. Have we met before, cos I swear I know you from somewhere” She said to me, a small frown forming. I laughed “Have you ever heard of I Shot Barbie?” I asked her, her face lighting up as I spoke. “Yeah, Jake and Jinx are fans. I’ve seen them live a few times. Why, do you like them too?” She asked, making me giggle. “I’m the Drummer of the band” I replied. Sammie’s jaw dropped as the realisation sank in. “Oh my fucking god” she gasped, her eyes as big as saucers. “So I kinda guess you’ve seen me before” I finished.
Me and Sammie were chatting away when one of the guys I’d noticed earlier sauntered in, all biker boots and ripped jeans. “Who’s that? I whispered to Sammie. She looked up and sighed “That’s Andy Biersack. He’s the lead singer for the band Jinxx is in” She told me, giving the Andy guy a nod when he waved to her and dropped down on the table top next to Sammie’s boyfriend Jinxx. “And what’s with that ridiculous blond patch in his hair?” I asked, my voice carrying to where the two guys were sitting. Andy’s head snapped around and he glared at me, beside me, Sammie was trying her hardest not to laugh her ass off. I looked up as another guy dressed all in black dropped down on my other side. “He call’s the patch of blonde Bleachasaurus. I’m Jake by the way” the guy said to me. “I’m Lexis” I replied, smirking at Andy and flipping him off as he continued to glare at me. Beside Andy, Jinxx was having a little more success at holding back his laughter than Sammie was. I Watched as Andy got up and sauntered over to me, stopping in front of my desk and looking me up and down. “Well, at least I don’t look like a scene reject, and I have the satisfaction of knowing your band aint worth shit next to mine” Andy snarled at me, turning heel and stomping away as my jaw dropped in hurt shock. Beside me, Sammie stopped laughing and glared at Andy’s back, even Jake and Jinxx were staring at him in shock.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I dropped into the seat at the back of the room, glaring at anyone who dared to look at me until a dark haired girl came over and dropped into the seat next to mine. I stared at her for the long moment before she spoke. “Hey, I’m Scout. Love the corset by the way” she said, throwing me a smile. I shook my head, a smile growing as I looked her up and down. This is a girl I could easily be friends with, I thought “Hi, I’m Jenna.” I replied, before turning to my bag and rummaging around in it for my cigarettes, my mind already on trying to figure out the best spot to go for a smoke in this awful school. “You Fucking Bitch.” I snarled, throwing down my bag as I realized that Lexis had gotten to my bag without me knowing and had taken my smokes. It drove her crazy that I smoked. I looked up at Scout to find her looking shocked. “Not you luv, my sister has taken my smokes in an attempt to stop me smoking” I told her, rolling my eyes as I spoke. “What’s your ciggie of choice?” she asked, raising an eyebrow. “Marlboro red” I told her with a smirk. She smirked back “Cool, I guess i could share” She told me. “I think I’m in love” I replied with a laugh.

After class, Scout led me over to the carpark, which she told me was the only place on school grounds we can go to smoke. “So, tell me about yourself Jen. Why’d you guys move here?” Scout asked, holding out a her packet of smokes. I took one and lit up. “Well, I got expelled for having sex with a rival quarterback on the principles desk, my dad decided we needed a new start and dragged our asses to L.A. he claims it will be good for my band but I know he wants to be here because he’s been offered a partnership in some fancy ass law firm” I told her, taking a drag from my Cigarette. “Wow. You had sex on your principles desk?” she asked, looking majourly impressed. I nodded with a grin, which fell a little when I saw Lexis heading in my direction, as the manga haired boy with cowboy boots came to stand next to Scout. “Jen, this is Ashley, Ash, this is Jenna.” Scout said, I smirked and nodded to him as his eyes roamed my body, you could tell he was totally undressing me with his eyes. “Hey Jen” Lexis said glumly as she came to stand next to me. “what’s up Lexi, you don’t look happy.” I said, a frown forming. For all our issues, she was still my twin and nobody, and I mean nobody, got to upset her but me. “There’s this guy in my class who’s a complete asshole. He totally……” She trailed of as a guy with black jeans and a incredibly stupid blonde patch in his hair sauntered up to Scout, who held out her cigarette packet. He noticed me, he looked me up and down, a self satisfied smirk forming on his face. I eyed him up icily. “Hey sweetheart, nice legs, what time do they open?” He asked me, “Andy” Scout exclaimed, looking pissed. I just calmly took a drag from my cigarette and handed it to Lexis, before hauling off and punching him square in the face and putting him flat on his ass, his nose pissing blood, beside me, lexis was struggling to stay on her feet cos she was laughing so hard. “Miss Hardy. My Office Now” I heared yelled at me. I glanced over to where an incredibly pissed looking vice principle stood. “Oops. I guess daddy dearest isn’t gonna be happy with me” I said to Lexis, who smirked at me as I started to follow the vice principle. Yep, it was a safe bet that dad was gonna kill me, but it’s not like he could get any more disappointed in me.