Sweet Blasphemy

Two weeks and three days

**Lexis’s PoV**
I watched Jenna follow the vice principle towards the school, before turning back to look at Sammi, who looked incredibly shocked. “What the fuck was that?” Sammi asked me, finally finding her voice and making me laugh. Everyone turned to look at me. “Yeah….. Jen doesn’t like being talked to like she’s just some piece of ass. Plus, she has a real bad temper” I told them, smirking as “So…. That reaction is normal for her?” the girl Jen was with asked me. I nodded in conformation. “Yeah. Jen’s temper is ….. kinda short” I replied with a shrug. “Damn, the girl can throw a mean punch” one of the boys said, a look of amusement and amazement on his face. “Sounds as if you’re on her side Ash” Andy snarled, trying to stop his nose from bleeding. “You deserved that Andy” Ash replied with a shrug as he took Jens cigarette from me before dropping it and stubbing it out. Andy opened his mouth angrily. “you were asking for it.” Sammi told Andy. “That crazy bitch breaks my nose and it’s my fault?” Andy demanded angrily as he climbed to his feet. “Yup, that about sums it up Biersack” Jen’s new friend said with a smirk. “Go fuck yourself Scout” Andy snapped at her, before turning heel and storming away. “How long do you think he’ll sulk for?” Ash asked Scout. “Who cares” Scout shot back, rolling her eyes and lighting up another cigarette.

Sammi slipped her arm through mine as we walked to our next class, both of us remained silent for a while and it was only as we reached the classroom door that Sammi spoke. “Listen, there’s a party tonight, will you go with?” she asked me, giving me a pleading look. “Don’t you wanna go with Jinxx?” I asked her, raising an eyebrow. “Yeah, but the rest of the guys are going and he’ll ditch me, as usual, just to go drink with them” Sammi told me, practically ranting. “Yeah, I’ll come with” I told her, trying to suppress my laughter. “good, We’ll get ready at your place. I wanna raid your wardrobe” She told me, before practically dragging me into class.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I sat bouncing my heel’s off the leg of the chair I was sitting on, bored out of my brain as I waited for my dad to arrive, so the vice principle could yell at me some more, this time with a little parental input. “Hey Jen” I jumped as Scout dropped down next to me. “Hey Biatch. What’s happening” I asked, giving her a cocky grin. “Other than me being sent up here for throwing a book at my teacher. Nothing. You?” she asked, returning my look. “I’m gonna be suspended for the next two weeks. Just waiting for my dad to get here so both of them can yell at me” I told her, giving an evil little giggle. “Sweet. Well, I’m hoping for a couple of days off” Scout said enthusiastically. “Yay” I agreed, my face falling into a scowl as my dad walked through the door. “Good luck Jen” Scout whispered as the vice principle came out and shook my dad’s hand. I sighed and nodded.

“What were you thinking. Can’t you stay out of trouble for one day?” my dad demanded as I followed him to his car. “Why the fuck should i?” I yelled back, stopping dead “Get your ass in the car Jenna” My dad growled at me. “No. I’m gonna walk home” I snapped back, turning heel and taking off running in the opposite direction, ignoring my dad’s yells. I slowed to a walk when I was a block from the school, knowing I was gonna be in a world of trouble, but not exactly caring. I’d given up caring around the same time that my dad gave up on me. I stiffened as a car slowed to a stop next to me, before letting out a sigh of relief as I realised that it wasn’t my dad’s car. “Get in biatch.” Scout said as she shoved the door open. “Loser. Did you have to scare the shit out of me?” I demanded as I slid into the passenger seat. “Yup.” She replied with a smirk as she pulled away from the curb. “So… how long did you get?” I asked “Three days” she smirked proudly. We were silent for a while “So, CC’s got this party tonight, and he told me to invite you.” Scout told me as she pulled into the McDonald’s car park. “I’m hungry” she said as I raised an eyebrow in question. “So, is there any style of dress or can I just dress like a slut?” I asked, getting a laugh. “Whatever. That’s totally up to you, but I’m totally raiding your wardrobe. You seem to have bad ass style” Scout told me, parking her car. I grinned. “That I do.” I agreed, following as she climbed out of the car. “Oh, and by the way, I’m totally wearing those boots tonight”

**Lexis’s PoV**
Dad didn’t look happy as I walked in the door. “Have you seen your sister?” he asked me, frowning. I shook my head. “Why, has she disappeared?” I asked, trying to ignore the sinking feeling in my gut, praying that it wasn’t starting all over again. “She came in with a friend and left again soon after, she looked as if she was going out” he told me, shaking his head. “She always looks like she’s going out” Selena chimed in from her seat on the stairs. “She’s probably been invited to the same party we’re going to” Sammi said , throwing Selena a smile, which was tentatively returned. “Party?” my dad asked. I nodded “Yeah, I was gonna ask if I could go” I said, biting my lip. “Of course. If you see your sister, let her know I want a word when she decides she has time for us in her busy schedule of delinquent behaviour” dad said, before turning and heading towards the kitchen. “Wow” Sammi whispered. “pretty much” I whispered back, before leading the way up the stairs, giving Selena a pat on the head on the way past. “Sooo….. will Jen kill us if we borrow some of her stuff?” Sammi asked me, as I opened my bedroom door. “She’ll probably throw a fit at first then just get over it.” I told her with a smile, which quickly turned to a frown as I saw some of my clothes thrown on the bed. “Though, she’s got no right to complain, considering she’s already raided my wardrobe” I added, before leading Sammi out of my room and down the hall to Jen’s.

“Holy shit, it looks like a warzone” Sammi said when I opened the door to reveal a room with clothes and shoes thrown everywhere. “Yup. Jen has a tendency to do that when she can’t find a particular piece of clothing” I told her, bending down to scoop up a pair of wedges that Jen never wears. I watched as Sammi grabbed a pair of Red heels, a tartan min skirt and a satin boob tube/corset top. I grabbed a pair of stripy thigh high stockings. “oh my god, they’re so cute” Sammi gushed as I handed them to her. She then snatched up a Dragon printed singlet and handed it to me, before leading the way back to my room. “Jen is gonna pitch a fit when she sees you guys in those” Selena said, watching us from her bedroom doorway. “Let her, she’s borrowed some of my stuff” I told her with a shrug. “But it’s different for Jen” Selena said, I couldn’t quite place her tone, but it sounded bitter. I was still grasping for a reply when she disappeared into her room and closed the door. “Sounds like Jen is ….. is a handful” Sammi said, changing the end of the sentence at the last minute. “Yeah….. Princess Jen is a special case” I replied with a shrug. “Don’t get me wrong, I love her to bits, but…. She get’s away with everything. She gets given just about anything she wants, and if she doesn’t get it given to her, she takes it anyway” I ranted as I closed my bedroom door “Oh my god, I sound like such a bitch” I added, pulling a face. “No, you sound like a sister who’s trying to be there for a sister with serious problems” Sammi told me sympathetically. I sighed and pulled a pair of jeans from my drawer as Sammi pulled her T-shirt over her head. “Yeah, Problems are something she has plenty of” I agreed as I changed into the new pair of jeans. “She has to have a good side, otherwise you would have given up on her” Sammi said, pulling the skirt on. “Yeah, she’s fiercely loyal to me, I mean, in her eyes, she’s the only one who’s allowed to fuck with me, you know?” I replied, Sammi nodded, dropping down on the edge of my bed. “Besides, I can’t give up on her, I have to believe she can come back from…. This stranger she’s become” I added, trying to explain to Sammi, trying to make her understand that I was all Jen had left on her side. “Well, if you need someone to talk to, I’m all ears” Sammi told me, as she slipped her feet into Jen’s shoes.