Sweet Blasphemy

Is it working?

**Jenna’s PoV**
I was leaning against the pool table, watching Scout , Jake and CC playing a drinking game when Ash came up and leaned against the table edge next to me, he was so close his arm was brushing against mine. “so, what’s a girl like you, doing in a place like this” he said, I looked up at him and laughed, “My god, that pick-up line is ancient.” I told him, getting a grin. “Yeah… is it working?” He asked me with a cheeky grin. “Depends….” I replied, letting the word trail off, “on what?” he asked, I started to walk away, “on what you’re hoping to achieve” I replied, giving him a suggestive wink, and heading for the stairs, throwing scout a smirk on my way past. “What the…..” I heard Jake say as i ducked into the front hallway, Ashley following me. “Leave it alone” I heard Scout tell him as I took the stairs two at a time, stopping halfway up and leaning against the wall, seconds later, Ashley was pressed against me, kissing me hard (Which wasn’t the only thing) his hands running down my side, to hook the bottom of my skirt and start to work it up. I pushed him off me and ran up the stairs, before backing down the hall, giving him a come and get me look the whole way, which he was all to happy to oblige. I felt my back hit a door, and literally three seconds later, Ash was pressed against me again, an arm snaking around my waist, the other opening the door. He backed me into the room, kicking the door shut behind as we entered, my hands were already pushing his shirt up, and ash let me go long enough for me to pull it over his head his arm around my lower back, the other one fiddling with the clasp of my halter neck, my hands were working at trying to get his pants undone, both of us succeeding at the same time.

**Lexis’s PoV**
I looked around when I walked in, but I couldn’t see Jen anywhere, though if I was honest, I didn’t really want to, I just wanted to have a good time tonight, and Jen always seemed to leave me feeling angry or disgusted. “Hey guys” Scout said, coming up to us, and handing us a drink each “Hey. Where’s Jenna?” Sammi asked her, ignoring the dirty look I shot her. “I’m not sure” Scout said, but I could tell by the look on her face that she knew where Jen was, and she wasn’t planning on ratting her out. “Uh-Huh. Right.” Sammi shot back, giving Scout a sceptical look, “Sammi, leave it alone” I told her. “But..” Sammi started to say. “Whatever Jen’s doing, I don’t want to know, so… just let it go, alright?” I asked, Sammi nodded reluctantly. “Where’s Jinxx?” Scout asked Sammi, getting a shrug in reply. “We haven’t seen Jinxx, we just assumed he’d be here already” I told her, looking around, “Where’s Ashley?” Sammi asked, sounding suspicious. “He disappeared a while ago” Jake said as he came over to us. “He just left” CC said as he joined us. “Why?” Sammi asked, looking surprised. “Has better things to do, I suppose” he replied with a shrug. “You mean, better people.” Jinxx said as he joined us, his arm snaking around Sammi’s waist as he kissed her forehead.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I woke up feeling… content, for the first time in over a year, I felt something, well, something positive anyway. I snuggled back against Ashley, who tightened his arm around me. “So…. Last night was……” he started to say. “Yeah” I agreed, knowing exactly what he meant without him having to voice it. “So, where do we go from here?” Ashley asked me, I rolled over so we were nose to nose. “I think we make this a regular thing.” I told him, smiling as I gave him a kiss. “But let’s keep it a secret” I added in a whisper. “Ok, I’d hate to ruin your slut rep” he told me, smirking, “Exactly” I agreed. Though, if I was honest, I wanted to keep this secret so I didn’t have to deal with Lexis, and I didn’t want to set myself up for a public fall. I rolled back over so my back was nestled against Ashley’s chest, and I watched as the sky outside his window lightened and birds began to sing. “So…. What would I have to do to get you all to myself for the day?” he asked me after we’d been silent for a long time, the sky outside an overcast shade of grey. “Drive me home so I can change.” I told him, smiling as he kissed the back of my shoulder. “That’s it?” he asked, sounding a little surprised, I nodded. “Yup, that’s it. But it has to be after nine” I added with a sigh of frustration “Why?” Ash sounded downright confused. “I’m avoiding my dad. After getting suspended for the Andy incident, he’s pissed.” I told Ash, shaking my head, “Things are that bad at home?” Ash asked me, sounding concerned. I snorted in amusement “Oh yeah, absolutely fantastic” I told him sarcastically, but even I could hear the hurt and anger in my voice. “I’m just… a disgrace, something to be ashamed of. My dad gave up on me when my mom died, I know he doesn’t want me around, and… and I can see the disgust in his eyes every time he looks at me” I told Ashley, my tears started to fall about halfway through my rant. “Maybe he’s right, maybe I am disgusting” I added in a tear choked whisper. “You’re not disgusting Jen.” Ashley told me softly, holding me tightly. “All I see is a girl who’s slightly broken” I could tell by his voice that he didn’t mean it as an insult and his next sentence confirmed that “Let me help you” he whispered in my ear.

**Lexis’s PoV**
I rested my thumping head on Sammi’s shoulder, ignoring the smirk Jinxx threw me. “So, did Jen turn up?” Sammi asked, giving me a pat on the head, making me wince. “Nope. No sign of her.” I smiled as Jake and CC joined us, looking a little worse for wear, CC looked really hung over. “hey, Andy and Ash a no-show?” Jake asked hoarsely. Sammi nodded and closed her locker. “Just like Jen” She added. “Well, we know she’s not with Andy” CC joked, “Guys, not wanting to talk about this” I told them, before turning and walking away. “Why?” CC seemed confused. “Cos, I don’t want to know who Jen was fucking last night, just like I haven’t wanted to know every other night before last night or any night from here on in.” I snapped, feeling my eyes prickle with tears of embarrassment. “Aww, Lexis, we’re sorry. We didn’t mean nothing by it” Jake told me, giving me a hug. “Whose brilliant idea was it to have a party on a Thursday night?” CC asked, “Yours” Jake and Jinxx said in unison. “Oh.” CC replied, before dropping his head into his hands with a groan. “Dude, anyone would think you were hung over.” Andy said as he came up and slapped CC on the back. “Understatement” Jake and CC said together. Andy’s smile dropped when he saw me, his expression hardened into a scowl. “What the fuck do you want? Didn’t you get the hint yesterday” He snarled at me. I raised an eyebrow. “How’s your nose Andy?” I asked sweetly, taking in his spectacular black eyes. “Fuck you. You can tell that bitch sister of yours that she’ll get what’s coming to her” He snapped at me before turning and storming away, beside me, Sammi finally failed at keeping her giggles suppressed.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I was pulling one of Ashley’s shirts over the top of my dress when a little blond girl came barrelling into his room “Avery, learn to knock” Ash snapped at her, sounding frustrated. “Mom says you have to take me to school and can you please drop Kayla at day-care….. Who are you?” Avery recited before catching sight of me, “My girlfriend” Ash cut in, before I could answer. “Your skirt is really short” she told me, ignoring the dirty look Ashley was throwing her. “Yeah. I know. But Ash likes it” I told her as Their mom appeared behind her with a baby girl in her arms, looking shocked to see me there “Oh, I didn’t realise you had company” She said, Ash sighed and took the little girl, who I’m assuming was Kayla from her arms. “I’ll drop them off. I gotta take Jen home so she can change. Um… Jen, this is my mom, mom, this is ……” ash said before getting cut off by Avery. “She’s his girlfriend.” Avery told her mom seriously. “Nice to meet you Jen” she said, eyeing me from head to toe, and I could tell she didn’t like or approve of what she saw. “Likewise” I replied, giving her a smile. “I gotta go. I’ll see you kids tonight.” Ash’s mom said, before disappearing. It was silent until we heard the front door bang closed. “She doesn’t like you” Avery told me, before running from the room. “I’m sorry Jen” Ash said, giving me an apologetic smile. I laughed. “Just wait til you meet my family” I told him, dropping down on the bed and pulling on my boots “That was nice compared to how my dad and my brother are gonna react” I added, holding my arms out to him, he smiled as he handed Kayla over and I sat cuddling her as he went back to getting dressed.