Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

to bring them back to us.

Chris and Georgina sat there silently as Josh fumbled with items in the back of the shuttle. The couple exchanged looks with wide smirks before turning back to Josh. They stared at him once more before turning back to each other. Josh noticed every passing look but he kept going with business and the things he had to do before he left. With one more sent email he looked up to see both pair of eyes staring back at him. He let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“I’m assuming Max told you lot”, he said as the couple stared at each other wide eyed.

Georgina stared at her boyfriend who only gave her a warning look. She rolled her eyes before turning her bright eyes to Josh.

“Have you gone mad?” she practically yelled as Chris sighed slumming down into his seat knowing exactly where his girlfriend was going with the conversation. He heard it all for hours the moment she found out about Josh and Parker.

“Georgie, what are you going on about?”

“What about Hanna?!” she yelled throwing her hands up.

“We’re on a break.”

“Not from where she sees it, I called her up assuming she had known-“

Josh instantly felt his heart drop. “You didn’t tell her, did you?”

“Well no”, she said as Chris threw his hood over his head. “I almost but she still assumes you two are still together.”

“You know Hanna; she never wants to admit the two are on the outs.”

Georgina turned to her boyfriend before looking back at Josh. “What exactly does Parker know about you and Hanna?”

“Everything”, he explained as she raised an eyebrow. “She knew that I was trying to break up with Hanna. I told Parker everything”, he said with a sigh.

“And she was just okay with being rebound?”

He shrugged his shoulder. “She seemed quite alright with it”, he said before turning to Chris. “Mate, please control your girlfriend before she ruins out trip.”

Georgina turned to Chris with a raised eyebrow waiting for something to come out of his mouth, but he said nothing. He turned to his girlfriend mouthing out the words I love you only making the girl smile wide.

“I’m just looking out for you Josh”, she said as he nodded his head. “And of course Hanna”, she said before running her fingers through her long hair. “And especially Parker, she’s the one that is bound to get hurt in a situation like this.”

“And why is that?”

“Because she is being used by you for sex”, she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “You don’t fancy her more than just a friend”, she said before she was met with his bright blue eyes and cheeky grin. “My god”, she announced as Chris jumped up slightly to turn to his friend. “You fancy her”, she said as Josh continued to smile. “Oh god”, she announced turning back around.

“I think you broke her, mate.”

Josh chuckled at Chris words. “What’s the big deal?”

Georgina said nothing as Chris laughed softly biting the ends of his hoodie. He shrugged his shoulders before looking back at Josh.

“Parker’s lovely, Josh.”

Josh nodded his head as Chris sat back in his seat. His blue eyes turned to his girlfriend as he reached out for her hand. She looked up at him with a stressed out expression. He chuckled reaching over placing his lips against her temple.

“Love, it’s their own issues”, he spoke against her ear in a low mumble. “Let’s not let it ruin our time. Josh is a big boy; he can handle the massive head fuck he put himself in.”

When the shuttle came to a stop outside the airport, the three of them stumbled out of the thing with bags in hand. Chris struggling with all of Georgie’s things only making Josh laugh even harder. When his eyes finally settled on the beautiful girl in front of him, he couldn’t handle the smile on his face. Parker stood there in merely jeans and a green top that showed off her soft skin of her stomach. The long coat swallowing up her body only made him smile even more.

“Well hello there”, she spoke in a posh accent as a bag rested against her legs and the other was in his hand. “You lot look lovely”, she spoke with a chuckle grabbing Georgie into a hug placing her lips against her temple.

“Where did you get that coat?”

“It was a reject from Roland Mouret’s line”, she said with a grin. “They practically threw it in the trash and of course I had to snag it.”

“It’s well cute”, she said letting her hands touch the material.

“Well it’s yours, if you’d like.”

“I love you.”

Parker chuckled before looking over at Chris. “Did you need help mate?”

Chris chuckled as he struggled with the bags. “I’m alright”, he said kissing the girls cheek. “Where are your million bags?”

She shrugged her shoulders with an ugly face. “I only brought two, we’re only going to be there for two days and three nights”, she said as Chris nodded his head looking over at his guilty girlfriend.

She let out a laugh before turning to Josh. She reached over messing with his mess of hair tugging at it softly.

“Could I please cut your hair”, she said as Josh rolled his eyes. “And shave this damn face”, she said letting her hands fall down on his cheek.

“Stop trying to change me, yeah!”

She chuckled before wrapping an arm around his shoulder placing her lips against his temple, Josh doing the same against her soft skin. He looked out to see Georgina staring in their direction; he rolled his eyes before letting go of the girl patting her back softly.

“Well now that you all are here, let’s get this horrid plane ride over with.”

Josh and Parker walked off with their simple bags while Chris and Georgina walked behind them. They finally boarded the plane and took their seats. Josh noticed the shaking girl besides him as she fumbled with her IPod. He watched as she threw the strings of her headphones about, her shaking hands making it a difficult task. He watched her face scrunch up in frustration as her lips mouthed curse words. Josh chuckled at the girl before reaching over taking the IPod from her hands. She looked up into his eyes as he shook his head untangling the headphones for the girl. With a bright smile he handed it over. She rolled her eyes with the same cheeky grin on her face.

“I hate flying.”

He nodded his head. “I’m not the biggest fan but with the job that I have traveling is a constant thing.”

“I watched the first episode of Lost last night”, she said as Josh chuckled shaking his head. “And Con Air”, she said with a guilty look on her face.

“And why would you do such a thing?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Not quite sure”, she spoke with a shrug. “Seemed like a good idea last night.”

“Watching two things involving a crashing plane, sounds logical”, he said with a laugh.

“I’m glad you think so.”

Josh gave the girl a wide smile before scrunching up her nose in her direction. She did the same movements in his direction with a laugh. She looked away as she placed a headphone in her ear and turning on her IPod. He watched her every movement with a bright smile. He found the girl adorable. Every little movement she made and every expression, he loved it all. Josh reached over placing one of the headphones in his ear. She looked up at him confused as Josh just grinned in her direction.

“I left my IPod”, he said completely lying but she just nodded her head.

“You could choose.”

He smiled widely. No girl had ever let him choose the music the two would listen to, he enjoyed the change of pace with Parker. He grinned at the girl before grabbing the IPod in his hand.

“We have about a two hour trip, so we’re going to play a game.”

“And exactly what kind of game is that?”

“You can tell a lot about a person from the music on their IPod.”

“Oh really?” she asked with a grin.

“Yeah”, he spoke with a wink. “Now let’s play, let’s get to know Parker Johnson”, he said as the girl nodded his head leaning back into the seat.

Josh used his finger guiding around the phone before scrolling down and clicking down on the shuffle. He grinned at the girl before the sounds of the drums and loud guitar rift met their ears. He looked down with a smile.

Tip of the Iceberg
New Found Glory
Tip Of The Iceberg


“Matt would love you.”

“He already does”, she said with a wink.

Josh nodded his head, it was the truth. Matt did adore her along with his girlfriend. It seemed like everyone adored her. He switched the song once again.

Cast Away
Transit
Let It Out


“I see you’re a fan of the Pop Punk”, he said as the girl nodded his head.

“Always have been and always will”, he said with a grin.

Josh nodded his head before switching the song once again. He continued to do so, each song held a different story. He switched from Anthony Green, Deaf Havana, Drake and Van Halen. Each song had a different story that made Josh fall deeper for the girl. With another skip he stopped at a song, the familiar acoustic guitar made his lips turn into a bright smile. He looked over at the girl who had the same smile.

“My god”, he spoke with a chuckle. “Of course you would have this song”, he said as Parker nodded her head.

“I have a vagina; it’s in the contract to have this song.”

He nodded his head before looking over at the girl placing the IPod down on his lap. “I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours. It's simply radiant, I see it more with every day that goes by, I watch the clock to make my timing just right”, he sang softly as Parker’s lips turned into a bright smile. “Would it be okay, would it be okay”, he sang softly.

“If I took your breath away?” they sang together before letting out a soft chuckle.

“This was the song to get laid man”, she said closing her eyes slightly.

“Oh really?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh shut up, you know this was the song you sang to get in a girl’s panties.”

He let out a chuckle looking down at the IPod. He turned back to the girl, his blue eyes turning into hers.

“You give me butterflies”, he sang softly looking directly into her eyes. “You had me at hello”, he sang softly as the girl chuckled but still not being able to leave his lips. “You are so cute”, he sang softly looking into her eyes.

“My god man”, Chris said looking over in their direction. “Could you knock it off with A Day to Remember? It’s bad enough I have to hear you sing every day but not on my days off”, he said as Josh’s blue eyes were looking directly into his.

“Sorry mate”, he said with a chuckle as he looked away from his friend to see Parker chuckling beside him. “He’s not a fan”, he said with an odd expression that just made Parker laugh harder.

“I could see that.”

“So?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “Did that work for yah?” he asked as Parker watched him wink in her direction.

“I was just about to give you head right here, right now but then Chris killed it.”

“Remind me to kill him when we land.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

More cute moments between the two, I have to say I love Parker. Her personality is so sick. She's every guys dream girl, no wonder Josh is so smitten. what are you all thinking?

And then they are off to the city of love! Good or bad?

So guys, I have two stories I'm going to keep whoring out. I'm going to give you all a small deal. Only five comments will get you the first chapter (;
All you Harry Style fans, here's the story for you guys (; (Do not judge me)
Sensible Heart.

And those Max Helyer lovers, this ones for you!
Tragic Flaw.

Only five comments guys on the story you would like to read, maybe both (;

Feedback would be amazing, since mibba crashed I lost a lot of my comments and it's really upsetting!
thank you all so much (: