Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

I'm getting good at saying goodbye.

As soon as they entered the suite, Parker watched the three run around in excitement. Josh found himself knee deep in free gifts and welcome baskets. His mouth was filled with snacks while he sorted out the bottles of liquor with a dance of excitement. Georgina found herself gushing over the rack of clothing, her eyes bigger than ever. With piece clothing she would yell out in excitement. Chris, well Chris grew bored with it all. He made his way around with excitement and then it got dull. He grabbed a beer and slumped down on the couch. His excitement over the cable T.V. was more than everyone else. He ran through the channels, growing more excited with every passing game. Parker found herself laughing, but she soon found herself in one of the two bedrooms unpacking her clothing. She pulled off her coat and boots as she settled on the bed. Her fingers typing away at her tap top, setting up everything that needed to be worked out.

“Aren’t you a busy bee?”

Parker’s hazel eyes looked up to see Josh standing there with a wide smile. “I just need to get thing situated first”, she said with a grin. “And then fun will come second.”

He nodded his head before sitting down on the bed beside her. He tucked his legs in as he stared over at the computer.

“Is that a schedule?”

She nodded her head. “Sure is.”

He leaned his head on her shoulder as he watched her move her hands around. She looked over at Josh, her hazel eyes staring into his blue ones. She couldn’t help but to smile as she held in the want to just kiss his pouted lips.

“Yes?”

“I just like watching you work.”

“Why is that?”

“No reason”, he said with a chuckle pulling his head up from her shoulder. “So what is it that you plan tonight?” he asked letting his eyes settle on the day and then off to the time. “A club appearance, what exactly is that?”

She chuckled closing her laptop looking in his direction. “Basically there is this snobby party I have to attend. Kiss some ass and then once that clock hits 10, I’m free.”

“I see.”

She looked over at the clock before letting out a sigh. “I should start taking a shower and such, the makeup artist and such will be here soon.”

“Makeup artist?” he asked confused.

“Basically I’m a walking brand; I’m attending the party as a part of my company. I’m basically a walking billboard and I need to make an impression. So they hire people to take care of their people, aka me, and they just make us up.”

“That’s ridiculous.”

“That’s the business, sweetheart.”

He nodded his head as the girl stood up from the bed. “Georgie”, she yelled before turning to Josh. “You don’t have to come tonight if you don’t want to. After this boring party we could meet you and Chris somewhere and get bent.”

“Are you embarrassed of me, love?”

She chuckled shaking her head. “It’s the other way around”, she said before walking into the living room.

Josh and Chris both sat there as their girlfriends were getting pampered but a group of people. Georgina loved it all way too much, while Parker just looked annoyed. Josh kept his eyes on the girl and saw her pout or giving the people a hard time. She was always moving about and laughing. She looked over at Josh and stuck her tongue out as he did the same. Hours past and finally the girls were ready, dressed in the beautiful dresses looking completely amazing. Georgina sat there on the couch almost afraid to move as Parker sat in the kitchen with a burger in hand. A napkin placed around her neck of her golden dress as she ate away.

“Wow”, Josh stated taking the seat next to her.

“What?” she asked covering her mouth before she took another large bite. “I’m not going to be able to eat there, everyone will be watched and practically counting every single calorie.”

Josh chuckled before nodding his head. “You’re something else, Parker.”

She looked into his eyes before smiling wide. “Thank you, I suppose.”

It didn’t take long before the four of them were at the party. Josh, Chris and Georgina felt completely awkward and out of place. Parker always hated these things. There were so many judging eyes. Parker wasn’t exactly a model; she was short and had massive amounts of tattoos. She was far away from a size zero and didn’t exactly have a model like face. She always hated when her bosses would make her do things like this and dress her the way that they did. She always felt as though she was a reject model and everyone always assumed so, she was never looked at as a designer.

“Parker!” she heard her name being yelled over the boring music playing.

Her hazel eyes looked away from Josh’s blue ones before she was face to face with Meredith Lancer. Her heart instantly began pounding out of her chest as she stared at the woman. She gave her a smile but on the inside she was yelling at the top of her lungs that the woman actual remember her name, hell that she even recognized her existence.

“Hello, you look absolutely stunning.”

Meredith smiled at the girl. “And you, are you sure you’re not some kind of model.”

Parker chuckled at the woman’s words before shaking her head. “God no, I prefer behind the scenes”, she spoke before her eyes wondered to her terrified friend. “Meredith this is my friend Georgina”, she said as Georgina took a step forward placing a hand out to the woman.

“Pleasure”, she said as Meredith smiled sweetly at the woman.

“Like wise”, she said before turning to Parker. “Did you just get in?”

“A few hours ago, and yourself?” she asked as Meredith chuckled.

“About an hour ago, had to get ready on the flight here. It was terrible.”

Josh and Chris stood there uncomfortably as the girls talked and made their way around. Chris could see the wide smile on his girlfriend’s face and that alone made him the happiest person in the world. Josh on the other hand, couldn’t keep his eyes off of Parker. He loved to just watch her, watch the way she interacts with people. The way she spoke and her facial expressions always made the boy smile.

“You really fancy here, yeah?”

Josh turned to Chris before nodding his head. “Very much so”, he said as the girl turned to him, sticking out her tongue in his direction not caring about the people around.

“Have you told her?”

He shook his head. “I can’t”, he said as Chris looked over at the guy.

“Why is that?”

Josh took a deep breath as he looked around the club. The judging eyes settled on him and Chris. They looked at him as though he was the waiter like he was just a fly on the wall and nothing else.

“Look at the world she lives in”, he said as Chris looked around feeling the uncomfortable tension as he felt people star at the shoes on his feet.

“So?”

“It’s just different mate”, he said with a chuckle.

Chris nodded his head before looking at his girlfriend. “This is the world Georgie wants to be a part of and I’m willing to stand through every one of these horrid things every day of my life just to see her smile the way that she is.”

Georgina turned to her boyfriend with a wide smile of excitement. Chris just chuckled at her expression before turning to Josh. He watched his friend shrug his shoulders.

“She could have anyone mate”, he said looking over in her direction as she hugged another model like guy. “Why would she want some ordinary guy, like me?”

Josh felt insecure in a place like this. All the guys around him were fit while Josh stood there with a gut and mess like hair. He was far from these perfect front page magazine guys. But as soon as her eyes were on his and that smile spread to her lips, he felt happy. Almost like there was a possibility that he could be what she wanted.

“My god!” she yelled out in excitement. “I can’t believe that just happened.”

Parker chuckled as she linked her arm with her friend. “You haven’t even graduated yet and you’re already making connections.”

“I love you”, she yelled before kissing her cheek loudly. “Thank you so much for this, I had so much fun.”

“You’re very welcome”, she said as Georgina let go of her arm and ran to her boyfriend.

Parker watched as the two engaged in a soft kiss, she smiled to herself before turning to Josh. She linked her arm with his as they walked down to the nearest club.

“Are you ready to get fucked, mate?”

Josh grinned down at the girl. “Is that even a question?”

She chuckled before pushing her body against his. As soon as they walked into the hot club, they already felt the atmosphere take over them. Josh’s hand intertwined with hers as they rushed off to the bar. It didn’t take long before the four were downing the first shot of the night.

“Care for another one?”

“Is that even a question?”

He chuckled at the girl before two more shots were placed out in front of them. “Cheers, love.”

“Cheers.”

They pressed their glasses together making a soft clink before the glass went to their lips and they took it down quickly. She grinned up at Josh and he smiled back. Chris and Georgina had gone back to the hotel an hour ago, but Josh and Parker were still drinking. With a couple of more drinks the flirtatious moments between the two were at a high. They were constantly touching and laughing. Soon enough the two were dancing to the music, Josh’s hips trashing against hers as they moved to the beat. Their dancing was hot and both of them were feeling the sexual tension eating them away. Josh grabbed her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes were closed and her lip was in-between her teeth. Josh stared at the girl and he couldn’t control himself. He pressed his lips against her ear.

“Could we go back to the hotel?”

Parker’s eyes opened slightly as she looked into his lustful ones. She nodded her head as she grabbed their hand. They didn’t kiss nor did they touch each other the way that they wanted to, but instead they walked hand in hand to the hotel. When they finally arrived into the hotel, the two went straight to the empty bedroom. Josh stripped out of his clothing while Parker did the same. They both knew what was going to happen. As their clothing piled up on the small couch in the corner of the room, the both of them got into bed. The blanket pulled up as the half-naked bodies lay underneath them.

They turned to face each other; the smell of alcohol was eating them up. He placed a hand on her face as Parker pressed her body against his. He felt her soft legs wrap themselves around his waist. His hands wondered down her face to her shoulders pushing down the strap of her bra. He continued to outline the side of her body and as soon as it got to her thigh, he sucked in a breath before his hand slipped under her underwear to her bum. He gripped on her ass pulling her closer. And then his hand moved to the front, her legs were closed tightly. He moved her thighs apart letting his fingers just slide against her.

“Josh”, she moaned softly just letting the boy touch her.

“Yes, love?”

She said nothing as she grabbed his hand putting his fingers exactly where she wanted them to be. Josh groaned softly as his middle finger brushed against her. She grabbed his wrist as she tried to move it faster. Josh grinned and then suddenly in a quick movement he rolled the two over. He pinned her hand up behind her head as he rolled his body on hers, carefully.

“I know what to do, babe”, he said with a chuckle.

“Then why aren’t you doing it?”

The smirk on her lips made him groan softly. He pressed himself against her as she bit down on her lip looking up at him. He kissed her lips roughly before tugging away briefly. Parker looked up at him, enjoying the roughness of his actions. He let her wrists go before his lips trailed down her lips, biting down on her lip. She rolled her body into his letting a soft moan leave her lips. His lips continued to trail down her body, his tongue sliding in-between her breast. She let her hips roll into his once more as he continued to kiss down her body. His lips kissing her stomach, sucking on her hips softly. His fingers linked into her underwear. He roughly ripped them off her body throwing it off to the side. Parker felt her lips smirk as his lips were attached to her thighs. He prompted up her legs, throwing them over his shoulders. She felt her eyes close as soon as his lips came in contact, his tongue sliding against her only making her body buckle.

“Josh”, she moaned softly.

Josh grinned into her thigh before his tongue entered her. Her hips buckled violently, his hands rested on her stomach, pushing her back down. He continued to drive him tongue inside her as his fingers rubbed at her roughly. And as soon as his fingers slid inside her, her moans became out of control. He chuckled into her, the vibrations causing her toes to curl up.

“Baby”, he spoke pulling his lips from her. “You have to be quiet”, he said letting his hand slid up her body gripping on her breast.

“Well that’s kind of hard to do.”

“I’m hard, let me do you.”

She let out a laugh before pressing her lips against his, not caring where his mouth had just been. She pushed him on his back as her mouth pressed roughly against his. He felt her hot mouth trailing down her his chest and as soon as he felt her pull his boxer off from his body he let out a loud groan.

“I thought we were being quiet here”, she spoke gripping him slightly only making his eyes close harder.

“You’re killing me, Parker.”

She just chuckled before sitting on his waist. His eyes flicked up to her sitting up on him. And soon enough her hands pumped him and before he knew it, she had placed him inside her. She threw her head back in ecstasy, the image alone made Josh throw his head back. It didn’t take long before the girl started to rock up and down on him.

Sex was just sex, as much as the two wanted to think it that was not true. When they both rolled over to the side out of breath, Josh grabbed the girl into his arms. Even through their drunken state, they were still able to comprehend everything that was going on. With a kiss to her forehead the two fell asleep in each other’s arms knowing the consequences their actions caused. But for now, they just enjoyed the other person’s naked body and how perfectly they fit together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

You all knew this was going to happen.
I think Parker and Josh are adorable. What are you guys thinking? (: