Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

And we grow into those sadder songs.

Josh rolled off to the side his arms stretching out to the empty spot beside him. He let his eyes flutter open, his eyes instantly met with tanned legs. He licked his lips at the image watching her hands run up and down her legs. She must have noticed him staring because she soon turned to face him, a grin on her lips.

“Well good morning handsome.”

“Where are you off to?”

She lifted up her legs up showing the highest high heels Josh had ever seen a girl wear. “Work, darling”, she said with a pout before leaning back into the bed.

Josh instantly grabbed her waist pulling her down. She let out a chuckle falling back in her spot watching as Josh pulled the blanket over their bodies. She let out a laugh as she felt his hands all on her legs pulling them over his waist. She closed her eyes enjoying his touch on her bare skin. Memories of last night flooding her mind, she knew this was going to happen sooner or later. She let her eyes flutter open to be met with his beautiful blue ones.

“About last night”, she said as Josh grinned brightly.

“I had fun.”

She nodded her head with a laugh. “I did too.”

He ran his hand down her face not caring if she had makeup or not. He leaned in pressing his lips against hers violently. She hummed into the kiss as she pulled herself closer to his bare chest. Her hands running down the soft skin with a tad bit of pressure making the boy groan. He pulled away from her lips smirking.

“I messed with your lip gloss”, he said licking the shiny substance from his lips.

She licked her own lips before biting softly on her bottom lip. “It’s quite alright”, she said with a smile looking deep into his eyes.

They laid there for a few seconds, just looking deep into each other’s eyes. Josh kept his hand on her face not caring about the makeup on her skin as he rubbed his fingers into her soft cheek. She grinned up at him. Josh opened his mouth slightly to talk. He was going to tell her. Tell her that he wanted to try something between the two of them. He wanted to tell her that he had strong feelings for her. But just as he was going to open his mouth, the sound of her phone ruined everything.

“Fuck”, she said sitting up from the bed reaching or the phone. “It’s work, I have to go”, she said with a soft smile.

Josh nodded his head sitting his own body up. She walked over to his placing a kiss on his lips. “Be careful in those things.”

“I’ll try”, she said with a laugh before kissing his lips once more. “Goodbye”, she said before turning and walking out of the room.

Josh’s eyes were focused on her short shorts and the way her ass looked in them. With a slam of the door he turned away from her. He let out a sigh before throwing his head back in frustration. Not only sexual frustration but frustration from the lack of conversation the two needed to have. He really liked Parker and he just didn’t know where he stood with her. There was an obvious sexual attraction the two had for each other but he couldn’t help but to wonder if that was all they had.

“So you lot had sex again?”

Josh rolled his eyes as he took a bit of his burger. “We did not”, he said as Georgie and Chris exchanged looks.

“Right”, he said with a chuckle. “You two aren’t exactly the quietest people.”

Josh felt his cheeks heat up as a bright cheeky grin spread to his lips. “Were you listening in, yeah?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

The couple turned to each other with a laugh before rolling their eyes. “Don’t flatter yourself Joshua, you sound like a proper creep”, Georgie said with a laugh.

“I’m hard, let me do you.”

Josh’s cheeks instantly burned up as he shook his head with a laugh. His fingers gripping at his hair, he was speechless as Chris and Georgina laughed louder than expected. He just ignored their laughter as he took another bite of his hamburger the silly smirk still playing on his lips. He watched as Chris walked around the hotel grunting and groaning, continuing in on the joke. Georgina’s laughter fueling his jokes as Josh sat there trying his best to enjoy his dinner.

“Oh yeah baby”, he spoke in a low grunt. “You like that, you like that”, he continued grabbing the couch. “Take it!” he yelled throwing his head back.

“You’re mimicking Josh”, they heard as they all jumped back to the girl walking through the door with a playful smirk on her lips. “I’m assuming I’m the couch, unless you shagged another girl today”, she said as Chris cheeks went red in embarrassment. “If so, I give you major props Franceschi”, she said dropping her bags on the floor.

Everyone was silent until Josh let out a roar of laughter. Chris looked at the girl in complete shock before his lips turned into a bright smile. Parker walked over to Chris ruffling up his hair before walking over to Josh. She placed her lips against his cheek as she reached for a fry.

“That’s my fry bitch!”

She just winked in his direction before shoving it in her mouth totally ignoring his words. “So what did you lot do?”

Georgina turned to Parker watching the girl kick her heels off and settling down on Josh’s lap grabbing the burger from his plate. Josh just pouted in response letting the girl steal his food.

“We went shopping and walked around, had a bit of a date”, she said with a smile.

“That’s cute, did you buy anything?”

Georgina perked up before nodding her head. “The cutest bag and it was on sale.”

“You say sale, I hear gold.”

The girl nodded her head with a grin before her attention was back on her boyfriend. “Oi!” she yelled after him before standing up. “Don’t tell me you’re going to sleep again, get back here!”

Parker and Josh both laughed before Parker took another bite of Josh’s burger and then handing it back over to him. He gave her a mock smile before taking a massive bite.

“And you, what do you do?”

Parker leaned over lightly pressing her forehead against his with a nudge. “Oh you know”, he said with a shrug wiping his hands on the napkins. “Had myself a bit of a nap”, he said wrapping his arms around her waist. “Got lunch and then took myself another nap.”

“You lazy ass”, she said shoving at his shoulder.

“I was well tired.”

Parker smiled down at him before nodding her head. “I’m exhausted”, she said as Josh nodded his head.

“Want to go lay down and watch a movie?”

“Sounds absolutely perfect”, she said with a wide grin.

Josh grinned at the girl before picking her up in his arms. She let out a chuckle as he continued to carry her into the bedroom. He shut the door behind him as she placed the girl down on the bed. He crawled over to her. He was still in basketball shorts and a t shirt. Parker grinned over at him before standing up. He looked over at her cautiously only to watch her slowly pull off her shorts. He watched with wide eyed as she unbuttoned her top.

“Give me your shirt.”

Josh just let out a laugh before pulling it off of his body and throwing it over to her. She caught it in the air before she placed it on her body. Josh could only grin at the girl. Her small body drowning in his shirt, he found it absolutely sexy especially the small laced underwear she had on. Parker threw her hair into a bun before jumping into bed. Josh instantly grabbed the girl pulling her into his bare chest. She snuggled into him inhaling his scent. She looked up at him as they sank deeper into the bed. His hands running up and down her sides as her hand rested on his chest. Their blue eyes met and they couldn’t find the grin on their faces. Josh didn’t waste time before placing his lips against hers in a sweet kiss. Parker kissed back feeling her body melt into the kiss as her eyes suddenly closed. When she pulled away, fear rushed across her. She let her eyes flutter open to see Josh staring back down at the girl his hands never leaving her skin.

“Josh”, she found herself say looking deep into his eyes.

“Hmm?” he asked before placing his lips on her neck.

She had no words as she felt his tongue slide against her skin. She let in a sigh letting her eyes close enjoying the feeling he was giving her. His hands ran up and down her torso rubbing at her hot skin as his lips devoured her neck. She felt his body crawling up on hers as his hands reached up her shirt catching her breast in his hand. He gave it a light squeeze as he dragged his tongue down her throat. She let out a breathy moan only exciting Josh even more. He pulled away with a grin looking down at the fluttered girl. Her eyes shut while her lips were slightly open taking in deep breaths. Josh felt himself get excited by her face alone. He leaned down pressing his lips against hers for a rough kiss. Parker instantly caught on grabbing his hair and holding in there on their lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulling them around so that she was on top. She pulled away sitting up on his body. Josh leaned back on the pillow out of breath as the girl grinded her hips into his. Out of instinct he grabbed a hold of her waist, his fingertips digging into her waist. He watched with lustful eyes as she tugged her shirt up and over her head.

“Oh god”, he said and before she knew it, his mouth was on her breast.

He pulled the girl closer as his back laid against the backboard. She threw her head back feeling his tongue swipe her erected nipples before his mouth latched on. He tugged at her nipple sucking as he did so. He could hear her breathy moans growing louder and louder only making it harder and harder not to just hold her down and fuck her.

“Josh”, she moaned out as Josh gripped her ass, his mouth still pressed against her breast. “Is this a good idea?”

She could feel him chuckle against her skin. “Don’t you think it’s a little too late for that?”

Parker nodded her head before gripping his head and pulling his lips on hers. Their tongues tanging with one another before she roughly pulled away and then latched her lips on to his neck. He felt her hand resting on his chest and with every second it slid lower and lower until it was in his basketball shorts. He let out a groan feeling her grip on him.

“Fuck”, he said as she felt her hand pumping him through his basketball shorts.

“Josh”, she said against his lips as his hands tried to rip her underwear off from her body. “This changes everything”, she said as Josh looked into her eyes, the both of them stopping their actions.

“Why is that?”

Parker pulled her hand from his length as she stared up into his eyes. “If we have sex, we’ll be having sex sober.”

“And that’s a bad thing?”

“Well we could no longer blame it on just being drunk”, she said as Josh nodded his head agreeing. “I just don’t want to fuck this up”, she said leaning in and pressing her lips against his in a soft kiss. “I don’t want to lose you”, she said as Josh shook his head.

“Love”, he said resting a hand on her cheek. “You’re not going to lose me”, he said grabbing her face so that their eyes were glued to each other.

Parker felt her body shake and she couldn’t control her feelings. Without thinking and only listening to her heart, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his in a heated kiss. Their bodies feel on to the bed, their limps tanging with one another. Their skin pressed tightly against one another. The only thing that could be heard was the sounds of moans and groans. When they pulled from one another completely breathless and sweat building up on their foreheads, they laid on their back trying to catch their breath. They both shared the same sloppy grin on their face. It didn’t take a second before Josh’s lips were pressed against her neck. She let out a groan feeling his lips travel down her naked body. Her eyes were wide open as his lips traveled in-between her thighs. Her lips parted softly as moans continued to erupt. The feeling in her gut subsiding once more as she let Josh’s tongue pleasure her for the second time. She knew that this wasn’t going to end well, but she ignored those thoughts and enjoyed the moment with Josh unsure of how long it was going to last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

Sober sex, good or bad idea?

I really love Josh and Parker together but all good things must come to an end, right? Drama is on the way. Not that close but it's near for sure (;