Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

and broken in.

Parker sat there bored watching the stick like girl in front of her trying her best to look ‘fierce’ but, all the girl could think about was shoving a greasy burger down the girl’s throat. She stood there with arms across her chest staring giving small words of encouragement to get the shot that she visualized.

“Yeah, just turn around slight,” she spoke trying her best to get the thin girls attention. “And fix your pinky, it’s pointing up,” she instructed.

The girl did as she was told, her blank eyes staring deep into the camera. Parker watched the girl stare deep into the camera’s lenses before her body lost control. She watched the girl’s knees buckle before her body went flying to the ground. Everyone instantly jumped forward trying their best to grab a hold of the fainting girl.

“Get her some water.”

“And about 20 pounds”

Parker rolled her eyes at the comments around her as she watched the girl being pulled away. She inhaled deeply before pulling her phone from her pocket. She shot a quick text before walking in the direction of the small girl slouched over on the chair.

“Hey sweetie,” she said softly as the girls exhausted eyes met hers.

“I’m so sorry.”

Her voice was horsed and her breathing out of control. “No need to apologize, darling,” she said placing a hand up. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m quite alright.”

Parker nodded her head before placing a warm hand on her back. She could feel the bones sticking out through her cold skin. She brought her hand back before taking a deep breath.

“If you don’t feel up to it, it’s quite alright. We could send you home with full pay,” she said as the young girls face shot up in fear. “This shoot is not more important than your health.”

Her eyes traveled off to her booking agent and manager standing there with look of embarrassment and anger. Parker rolled her hazel eyes before turning to the younger girl who was no older than 15.

“Don’t worry about them, love,” she said with a bright smile. “I’ll have a word with them and say that we already got the shot.”

“Thank you.”

Parker nodded her head before standing up straight. “No, thank you,” she said with a smile.

As soon as she walked away from the young girl, her face dropped. She knew the girl’s short lived career was over with no matter how much Parker talked her up. In this business Parker saw many girls starve themselves for nothing at all. You have one shot to make it and in that one shot you didn’t do more than outstanding consider yourself just another wash out, even at the tender age of 15. Sometimes she wondered why she stayed in this world. Why she put herself through the abuse and the sadness, but Fashion was what she loved no matter how ugly the world was.

“Sorry I’m late!”

The boys all looked up at the sound of loud poundings of heels. “You know, I thought we discussed you not having to dress up to impress up,” Adam spoke from the table. “We will all shag you, even if you’re not dressed all sexy.”

“Oh fuck off.”

Josh was too into the text to even care about what the lots were speaking off. He let out another loud groan before pressing down at the buttons in anger. After he pressed down on the send, he slammed his phone down on the table with force. Everyone watched as he reached for his water gripping it in his hand. He uncapped the water bottle before taking an angry chug. He slammed that back down as everyone exchanged strange looks.

“What?!” he asked with anger.

Parker was the first to laugh as she rolled her eyes settling in the seat next to Josh. “What’s got you so bitchy?”

He rolled his eyes before turning his blue eyes in her direction. “Hanna being Hanna,” he explained as everyone nodded their heads, all expect Parker.

“What happened?”

The rest of the boys let out a groan. “Down for a round of FIFA, yeah?”

They all agreed before jumping up and walking out of the room leaving Parker with a grin and Josh with an annoyed look on his face. Parker watched the boys make gestures before disappearing out of sight completely. Her hazel eyes turned back to his blue ones, a smile on her face.

“Tell bestie boo what’s wrong, yeah?”

He rolled his eyes at their nickname for each other before letting out a sigh. “I can’t trust her,” he said abruptly. “I always think she’s off shagging some bloke and I hate these vague texts about where she is and who she is with. But when I text her, the same amount she gets all pissed.”

“Well why do you not trust her? Has she done anything to make you not trust her?”

Her hazel eyes looked deep into his blue ones, she had to take a slight breath before taking a slight step back.

“She’s cheated on me before.”

“What?!” she yelled out slamming her hands on the chair. “That bloody slag, I’m going to go kill her.”

Josh just let out a laugh finding her outburst adorable. He shook his head slightly, shaking those thoughts as he dug his fingers through his hair. Then he watched her eyes of anger change to something else.

“And why the fuck are you with her?”

He shrugged his shoulders, he asked himself many times. “I love her.”

Instantly Parker threw her hands up in the air as she let out a roar of annoyance. “That’s completely bull mate,” she said as Josh took a step back, he wasn’t used to this answer. “Does she love you?”

“I’d like to think so.”

“She doesn’t,” she spoke bluntly. “If she loved you, she would have never been or let alone look at another bloke.”

“Have you ever been in love?”

Josh felt his heart race at the question, he didn’t understand why. He looked into her eyes as the anger washed away. She looked down at her heels before they traveled back up to his eyes. She shook her head softly.

“No.”

“You don’t love Javier?”

She let out a soft laugh. “Oh god no,” she said as Josh nodded his head with a thankful smile. “He’s not my type, necessary.”

“So you’re not into model like blokes?”

She let out a laugh shaking her head. “Not at all,” she said leaning in slightly as the two pair of eyes were drawn together. “I like boys with quality. Who are humors and passionate,” she said looking into his eyes, this strange feeling taking over the both of them, a feeling they felt before. “A boy like you,” she said confidently with a grin.

Josh instantly became nervous. “A boy like me?” he asked as his voice cracked a bit.

Parker nodded her head with a chuckle leaning in a bit, the both of them not noticing the closeness of their lips.

“Yeah, you’re very passionate, hilarious, creative, talented and not bad on the eyes.”

“I feel rather honored.”

Josh looked down at her lips before going back up to her eyes, a smirk on his lips. “You should,” she said with a chuckle.

“Funny thing is love; you’re in sorts my dream girl.”

It was Parker’s turn to feel slightly nervous. She let out a soft laugh as she shook her head. “And why is that?”

“You’re confident, down to earth, have impeccable taste in music, you’re hilarious and I must say you are drop dead.”

“Well then I must say, I’m quite honored,” she said with a slight bow only making the two chuckle in awkwardness.

And suddenly the laughter died down and their eyes found each other. Much like a cliché film where the main girl and main boy have this moment, a moment that will forever determine their friendship. Well that moment, Josh and Parker were having it. They shared soft smiles along with flirtatious laughs. The moment was short lived when the sound of Parker’s phone broke through.

“Excuse me,” she said with a polite smile.

She reached into her jacket and the last name she wanted to see was popping up on her phone. She gave John a smile before standing up from her seat pulling her phone to her ear.

“Hello,” she said as Josh watched intensely.

“Parker, where are you?” she heard his angry voice break through on the other line.

She instantly remembered, she placed her hand on her forehead before making a face in Josh’s direction.

“Oi, darling I got held up at work,” she said as Josh’s grin fell from his face. “Right,” she spoke with a nod pacing the room. “I’ll be right there,” she said as she hung up the phone.

She let out a laugh as Josh raised eyebrows in her direction. “Javier?”

“Yes, and he’s furious,” she said picking her blazer from the chair. “I was supposed to meet him for dinner 20 minutes ago,” she said looking at her phone.

“It’s not like it’s your anniversary.”

As soon as the words fell from his face, Parker jumped to her phone and suddenly a look of guilt crossed her face. Josh merely chuckled shaking his head.

“You’re in for it.”

She let out a laugh. “I’m just not cut out for this shit,” she said before running off to Josh. “I hope things work out between you and Hanna,” she said before placing a kiss on Josh’s cheek.

“I hope things work out with Javier,” he said kissing her cheek back.

She gave him a smile before rushing out of the building shouting goodbyes to everyone. The funny thing is about their words, they didn’t mean it. Ruined moments were something Josh and Parker had grown accustomed to, along with goodbyes.

This was just the start of it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

Oh you know, just cute moments between Parker and Josh. I have to say that Parker is one of my favorite characters. What are you guys thinking?

So I have a new story out, I just posted the first chapter. If you don't know who Sam McTrusty, I suggest you google him as well as his band Twin Atlantic. You will fall in love, I swear to you. But anyways, I think you should check out my new story.
The Greatest Lie.

Thank you all so very much, you're amazing! (:

shootingmoons
peeta mellark
Living Proof
soonerorlater
bringmesyn
ahoyylaneyy;
nevershoutnever91
Snapback-Princess
MYP
hip to be square
Temet Nosce
hachie
ally...
lovelyhope


Feedback would be amazing! (: