Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

I Can Never Stop.

Andy knocked on the door. I ran and greeted him. We walked into the living room and decided on a movie. We decided on some movie 9Dead.

About halfway through the movie, I got bored. I started thinking about what it would be like to date Andy. I really shouldn't be thinking about him like that but I can't really help it. I would be able to kiss him whenever but the thought of breaking up makes me sick to my stomach.

I would lose this friendship I have with him. How many cases have been heard of where the two people stay friends? Like 1 in a million. I feel like I should tell him because keeping it bottled inside is just going to blow up at me. I like him a lot but if he likes me back, we need to stay friends. I wouldn't be able to handle losing him.

"Andy...?" I said, hesitantly. I've never been good at expressing my feelings about someone else. "Hm?" He turned towards me.

"What would you say if I said that I liked you," His eyes got really wide. "But I don't want to lose you so I want to stay friends?" He stared at me, wide-eyed, for a second before sighing.

"I guess I would say... This sucks because I like you too. And how would you lose me?" He...He likes me back? Well, dammit.

"If we broke up... We won't be friends anymore... You're my best friend. I can't lose you."

"Okay... I understand. And I wouldn't want to lose you either." I smiled. He did too and it was genuine.

"Okay. Wanna watch another movie then?" He nodded.

Time Lapse

Andy and I fell asleep on the couch around 2 am. My phone alarm went off around 11 am, telling me I had a little while before I had to go to band practice.

I grabbed my phone from my bra where it was vibrating, from the alarm. I went to put it on the coffee table but Andy's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I slipped the phone back into my bra.

We were laying really close on my narrow couch. I tried to move his arms but he pulled me tighter. "Nuhoo. Stoppit." I tried not to burst into a fit of giggles. He was still sleeping and he looked so adorable.

I flicked his nose, lightly. His nose scrunched and his eyes opened. "Good morning Starshine, the Earth says Hello." He laughed. "So y'know Andy, I kinda have to get ready for band practice, so can you release the death grip you have on me?" I said, smiling.

His cheeks turned a little pink, and he let go of me. "You can go back to sleep, or unless you want to come to practice, then get up and get ready." I said, as I got up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I wanna come." He said, getting up from the couch. I went upstairs to take a shower while Andy changed and did his hair. He always left clothes here when he slept over, so he had clean clothes here. When I got out of the shower and after getting dressed, he was completely ready and was on the phone with someone.

"Yeah. She has to go to band practice but after, okay?......Okay, bye." He hung up and looked over at me and smiled. I gave him a questioning look. He walked over to my Escape the Fate poster on the wall.

"Want to meet Max Green?" He said, pointing to him on the poster. "HOLY SHIT! YES!" I screamed said loudly. Yes, I am complete love with Max Green. I am a little fan-girl when it comes to Escape the Fate.

"Well, your going to after your band practice." I grinned and nodded. I started doing my hair and makeup. When I was done, we went to the club and I saw Katie standing outside, smoking. She saw me and ran over.

"Hey! The rest of the guys are insi-..." She looked at Andy and started stuttering. "Ins-side. Y-you're An-ndy B-biersack." He laughed and I smirked. "Yeah, that's me." He said.

"I love Black Veil Brides... You guys are awesome. But why are you here?" She said. "Emmy here is my best friend. I came to see you guys play."

She smiled bigger. "Okay. C'mon then." We walked inside. Jared and Blaze were arguing over something and Jake was playing a beat on his drums.

"Aye, retards!" Katie yelled. They all stopped and looked at us. Jared's eyes got really wide and he ran to me. "EMMMMMMMYYYY!!" He said, hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back.

The other guys greeted me. I introduced Andy and Jared hugged him. I love this kid. When that was all done, I was told that we're a cover band but Blaze and Jared were working on songs. They told me the songs they already knew were:

Caught Like A Fly by Falling In Reverse
All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember
Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

I got to choose the song because it was my first day and I have to learn the lyrics. I chose All Signs because it's really relevant to my situation a couple months ago. I love it. Of course none of them know except Andy.

Andy stood in the middle of the vacant pit in the club to watch us. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. I hate this town, it's so washed up
and all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
when will I find where I fit in

1, 2, 3, 4 !!

Remember when I tried
I never strayed too far from you
forever by your side
no matter what I was going through

But now I, never know, the things to say to you
Now help me, But know I'm still on your side
I never showed just what you do to me
This song was always wrong

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
They'll tell me that it's just bad luck
When will I find where I fit in?
I hate this town

Cause no one can understand
I just can't be tied down
Nothing comes between me and my plans
So now I, never know, the things to say to you
Now help me prove that I'm still on your side
I never showed just what you do to me.
The time was always wrong

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
When will I find where I fit in?

And don't believe a word they're telling to you.
Don't believe a word they're telling to you

They let me down, when will I find where I fit in?
I hate this town.

My world cannot ever bring me down
Everything I had is turning back around
Because our times worth something
Bigger then both you and me.

I can't live my life always backing down
I got to do this right, then make it make a sound
Cause I'm not here for nothing.
At least I can say I stand for something.

You and me, we stand for something.

I hate this town, it's so washed up
And all my friends don't give a fuck
they'll tell me that it's just bad luck
When will I find where I fit in?

And don't believe a word they're telling to you.
Don't believe a word they're telling to you

They let me down, when will I find where I fit in?
I hate this town.


Andy started clapping. "You guys are great!" He said. "Yeah. Her voice is amazing. She's way better then-" Jared started but was cut off by Jake elbowing him in the stomach. I gave them a confused look, but didn't really question it.

"Umm.... Let's do a few more songs..." Katie said, looking desperate to change the subject. They all agree. Andy takes his position again while we all decide on a few more songs.

After we were done with practice, me and Andy said our goodbyes and Katie shamelessly flirted with him. I was about to rip her face off They would make a cute couple.

Andy and I climbed into his car. "So where are we going to meet Max?" He popped in a CD into the player and turned to me.

"Change of plans, you're meeting the whole band."
♠ ♠ ♠
I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO END IT! Omfg. I'm sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks. Writers block. I keep procrastinating because I have big plans for later chapters and I want to just like fast forward to them.

Anyways, does anyone know if Max is still in ETF or not? Because I am so confused as to what happened. 0-0 Can someone explain?

Comment/Subscribe :)