Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

Where Do You Draw The Line?

I turned away from the hag and jumped in my car, leaving her there speechless. She looked like a fish out of water. I laughed. I drove to my best friend, Alexandra's house. I silently crept up to her mailbox and put a letter in it.

Dear Alex,

So I guess by the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere in Jersey >:D I told you I would do it. You underestimated me. You told me all the time "you can't do that! You won't have enough money!" Guess I proved you wrong.

Member all those times I told you I was babysitting? I was actually working and saving the money so I could do this. I saved about $15,000 in the past 4 years. Who's better now bitch? You always rubbed stuff in my face. Well now it's my turn. Next time you see me, it'll be on TV for being the most famous singer in the world! Just you watch.

Emmy. <3


I ran down the stairs and back to my car. I drove away while blasting A Day To Remember. I got the idea that I wanted to leave when I was 14 and so fed up with my school, friends and family. At first I told my parents I was leaving and I was never going to talk to them again. But after a while all I got was a, "Yeah okay, Emma." By the time I was 15, I figured out if I didn't mention it anymore they would forget and when I did leave, they wouldn't remember where I was going so they couldn't look for me. Everyday was based on how much longer I had until I was leaving. I worked three jobs my junior year. A pizza place, the mall, and another restaurant. Basically, I had no time for friends or school that year so I just barely passed and I lost all my friends except Alex and a kid, Nick, I met online when I was 15.

I turn onto the highway going South. I pulled out my phone and dial my friend Nick's number. It rang a few times before he picked up, "Emmy, seriously, remember how I said unless you were dying, don't call me before 8." I smirk. "Well, my dear, it seems you have forgotten what day it was."

"Oh shit, happy birthday! What are you doing today?" My smirk got wider. "Coming to see you." I hear his bed spring squeak as he shot up from his bed. "YOU'RE WHAT!?" I giggled. "Dude, chill. Remember how you said you'd come with me to Cali when I went?" "Yeah what does that have to do with-... Oh Emmy! You want me to come?!"

"Yep. So get your ass up and start packing. I'll be there in two hours." I could tell he was already packing. "Kay bye." I snap the phone closed. Me and him met on Facebook through a friend and instantly became friends. It turned out he had a summer house he went to in the town me and my family stayed in every summer in New Jersey. We met the summer when I was 15. I had a little crush on him. I won't deny it but he never really showed any interest so I'm assuming he doesn't.

I spent the next 2 hours thinking back to that summer.

Me and Alex were on vacation together in this wonderful city in NJ. My family and I came here every summer and that was the first time I ever got to bring a friend. I told her all about Nick and she even talked on the phone to him once. I called him the day I got there.

"Nickk!! Guess where I am?" I screamed when he picked up. "Hmmm... With Alex at some place in the mall and you saw a hot guy so you called me?" I frowned. "Once, Nicholas, once. But no, you are completely off. We're in Jersey!"

"Whoa!! Where?!" I signaled Alex to put on her shoes. "In our hotel. It's a Marriot on 34th street." "I'M LIKE 5 MINUTES DOWN THE ROAD! Did you see the gas station across the street?" "Yep." I said, point Alex to the gas station across the street. She nodded and we walked out of the room, towards the stairs. My parents new the area around there well, so they didn't care where I went as long as I was back by 11. "I'll be there in 5." He hung up.

I giggled "He's excited to see us." She rolled her eyes. "More like excited to see you." I smacked her arm. "Shut up." She was just jealous because her boyfriend broke up with her for someone else. We were standing in the parking lot of the Mobil station when I felt someone hug me from behind. I spun around. Nick was grinning down at me because he was 6 foot 2 and I was 5 foot 7. He was freaking gorgeous. His lip ring looked adorable on him and his hair was flippy. I have a weakness for guys with piercings and flippy hair.

I jumped up and hugged him. "I mean, jeez, Nick. You could'a told me you were so freaking tall." He grinned. "I'm not tall, you're just short, Emma Lee." I looked at Alex. She was staring at him. "Well, um, this is Alex. The one I always tell you about." He smiled and hugged her to. "Hey. Nice to meet you." She blushed. "N-nice to meet you t-to." He smirked then turned back to me. "You guys wanna go to the beach?" "Yeah sure." I said, instantly. I looked at Alex. "Ehh, I'm tired. You guys go. Have fun." She winked at me and started walking back to the hotel.

"I don't think she likes me." I shrugged. "She's just shy. Especially around someone as cute as you." I slapped a hand over my mouth. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Motherfucker. He grinned. "So you think I'm cute?" "I-I uhh.... Yeah.. I mean no. I mean..." "Shhh..." He put his finger on my lips and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I'm sexy and I know it." I slapped his arm and my face looked like -.-. He laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the beach.


I snapped out of my daze as I pulled onto Nick's street. I saw him sitting on his steps, with a suitcase.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I realize 'Nick' is Jeydon Wale but he's so damn sexy. :D

Comment/ Subscribe :)