Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

To Be Young(Is to Be Sad, Is to be High)

Five o’clock came long way to fast for my liking. I didn’t want to get up. I just want to continue to sleep but Austin wasn’t having it, neither was Kennedy.
“Get yo’ ass up.” Austin said.
“Go fuck yourself. I’m tired.” I said into my pillow but he probably didn’t understand a word I said. He pulled the covers off of me and pulled at my legs. I held onto the bed but someone else grabbed me under the arm and began to tickle me. I jumped up on my knees and saw which one did it. I glared at Kennedy, who just smiling.
“How can you be so cheerful this early, Kennedy?” I asked standing up. He shrugged before walking out the door.
“Get dressed. The bus will be here any minute.” Austin said. No more than I stood up and I heard a honk of a horn. I quickly changed not bothering with much else. I ran out of my room and saw Austin standing there.
“You might want to check your face.” Austin said. I ran into the bathroom and looked at my face. I had eyeliner smeared all under my eye. I forgot to take it off last night. I quickly took it off and applied more on there. I walked out and saw Kennedy standing there.
“You ready?” He asked. I nodded before he grabbed my bag and we walked out into the heat. I was nervous to say the least. I was meeting a lot of people in such short time. I had to act well in order for them to like me.
“Kennedy, is your girlfriend here?” I asked.
“We’re meeting her in Tempe.” He said.
“I can’t wait to meet her.” I smiled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me along. We climbed up the steps to the bus. It wasn’t at all that big of a place with eleven people in here. I sure in the hell hope we have another bus.
“Guys, this is Austin sister Taylor. Taylor, these are the guys.” Kennedy said. I heard a few ‘hey’, ‘hi’, ‘what’s up’.
“I’m Pat Kirch. It’s nice to meet you, Taylor.” A guy with freakishly long hair said.
“Hi.” I said waving at him. He smiled at me then looked to his right to the other guy sitting next him.
“I’m Garrett Nickelsen.” He said. He looked a little bit like Ryan Adams.
“I’m Jessica Burton.” The girl sitting beside Garrett said. I notice they were holding hands. I smiled at them.
“Jared Monaco is thy name.” A voice boomed from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with gingerish looking hair. I laughed. I looked to the guy next to him and I swear that everything around just disappeared. This guy was gorgeous that’s the only word I could describe him without sounding that a complete nutcase.
“I’m John O’Callaghan.” He said standing up, walking over to me. He hovered over me like a fucking giant.
“Taylor Gibbs.” I said sticking my hand out. He shook my hand then pulled me close to him.
“I already know, Tay.” John whispered. I liked how he said Tay. He pushed passed me and walked into the back. I was introduced to the others. I found Halvorsen the funniest. Pat was defiantly the weirdest. Garrett was the music genius along with his girlfriend. Kennedy was the sweetest and for the John O’Callaghan was the mystery. Who was he besides the lead singer of The Maine? Who was he besides this gorgeous looking human being?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
About an hour or so later, we were pulling up to the parking lot of Panera Breads in Tempe. We all climb off the bus and walked into the building. I watched as Kennedy basically ran over to a girl and kissed her softly. I smiled then walked towards Austin, who was talking to Eric and John.
“What’s up, Taylor?” Austin asked putting an arm around my shoulder. I looked over at John, who was just smiling at me.
“Do you have five bucks? I left my stuff on the bus and I don’t want to go back. I’ll pay you back.” I said. He sighed before digging into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet. He looked inside and frowned.
“I don’t give have bills on me, Tay. I’ve got my card.” He said before shutting his wallet and putting it back into his pocket. I frowned.
“You suck.” I laughed before turning around to venture back out into the heat to go to the bus. I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me towards the counter.
“I’ll buy you some food.” He said. I turned around and saw John standing there.
“Oh no, it’s okay. Thanks, though.” I said looking around.
“It’s no problem, Taylor.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling to closer to the counter.
“What do you want?” He asked.
“What do you recommend? I’ve never been here before.” I said. He gasped.
“You’ve never been here before. You have to try the cheesy potato soup. It’s so fucking tasty.” He said.
“John, it’s like 8 in the morning. Are they really going to have that this early?” I asked.
“Yes, I come here all the time.” He said. I laughed. He ordered two cheesy potato soup.
“I’ll pay you back as soon as we get back to the bus.” I said sitting down at the table before digging in.
“No need. Save the money for something really important.” He said after taking a bite. I smiled.
“Dear God, this soup is tasty.” I said. John laughed. I looked around and notice that everybody had went outside.
“Let’s finish.” He said. We finished our soup before throwing away the trash.
“Thanks, John.” I said after walking out into the heat again. I pulled my sunglasses on before I was tackled into a hug. I turned around and saw Kennedy. I looked over at John, who standing beside me. He took a drink of water.
“Kennedy? You’re a cheerful fucker.” I said. John nearly choked on his water.
“You alright, JohnOh?” Kennedy asked patting John on the back. John just nodded.
“Taylor, this is my girlfriend Francine. Francine, this is Austin’s sister Taylor.” Kennedy said. I waved as she smiled.
“We’re going to be good friends.” She said before grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the bus. I saw that there was two more busses. Thank goodness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments. Please continue with them, they make me smile.
Special thanks to: Young and Wild, Stay With Me:-....., and Fast.Times..
As for the girlfriend thing, later there might the casual Eric, Nick, Andrew, Justin, and Tim's girlfriends. If you would like one of them just ask. :D
Thanks again for the comments.
This chapter is a bit longer and not all that great. Sorry. Enjoy!<3
Please read and leave a comment.