Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Have Faith In Me

“Taylor, wake the fuck up?” Austin shouted. I rolled over and nearly fell off the bed. I opened my eyes remembering that I was on a tour bus and in a small bunk.
“What do you want, Austin?” I asked getting out of the bunk and walking to the front and saw, Kennedy, Francine, Garrett, John, and a girl I didn’t know. The door flung opened and in walked Pat. He sat next to the girl before kissing her cheek.
“Have you two met yet?” Pat asked looking at me then at his girlfriend, I assume. We both shook our heads.
“Lilly, this is Austin’s sister Taylor. Taylor, this is my girlfriend, Lilly.” Pat said before pulling her into a hug. I smiled.
“Hi, it’s nice to meet you.” Lilly said.
“It’s nice to meet you, too.” I smiled then walked into the kitchen like area. John was sitting at the table. I walked past him and grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler then went to walk pass him but he grabbed my wrist.
“You look nice, Taylor.” He whispered. I laughed then leaned down to his ear.
“John, I’m still in my pajamas.” I whispered then walked back into the bunks to change.
“Tay, hurry up. We’re almost here.” Austin shouted. I walked out into the front and just as I was about to speak my phone vibrated. I looked at it and shouted.
“What the hell, Taylor?” Kennedy said from his bunk.
“Oh sorry,” I said. He just laughed and rolled over again.
“What is it?” Austin said.
“I just received a text from Shaylee Nicole. I haven’t heard from her in a while.” I said.
“Who’s Shaylee Nicole?” Pat asked sticking his head out of his bunk. I shoved his head back into his bunk and closed the curtain.
“How has she been?” Austin said.
“Good, I guess. She asked if she could come stay with me. She doesn’t know I’m with you.” I frowned. I really wanted to spend time with Shaylee. She was the only family member besides Austin that I actually liked.
“I’ll speak to the fella’s and I’ll see if she can come visit for a bit.” Austin said.
“When you do, let them know I said it’s okay.” Kennedy said from his bunk.
“She could be a serial killer, dude.” Pat said jumping out of his bunk and into the front lounge.
“You’re a dip shit, Pat. Shaylee isn’t a serial killer. Well, at least I don’t think she is.” I laughed walking behind him and sitting beside him.
“What’s up, guys?” John said, sitting on the other side of me. Pat nudged me. I looked at him as he just smiled. I rolled my eyes because I’ve grown to love Pat. Pat was like a little child.
“Is it cool if our cousin Shaylee come and visits? She’s been kicked out of her parents place.” Austin asked. I looked around and Pat was in deep thought and John was smiling.
“I suppose. As long as she’s not a crazy killer.” Pat said.
“Pat, she’s not. Chill with the killing, dude.” I said. Austin laughed.
“What do you say, JohnOh?” Austin asked.
“Shaylee? Sure, she can stay. “ John said then got up and walked into the bunks. I was pretty excited to know she was coming.
“I’ll text her and see if she’s cool with coming out here.” I said typing away at my phone. Pat just looked at me.
“Why do you keep staring at my sister, Pat?” Austin asked. Pat looked over at him and then back at me.
“He thinks she’s hot.” John said.
“I beat your ass.” Austin said.
“I would, too. You already have an amazing girl. I could bitch slap you. Though, it came from John so I doubt it’s true.” I said looking at John with a smile. He glared at me.
“What’s that supposed to mean, Gibbs?” He asked.
“I don’t believe a word that comes out of your mouth, O’Callaghan.” I said. He rolled his eyes.
“Whatever. I’ve never done anything to you. Why are you being a bitch?” He asked. He can’t take a joke very well then.
“Because I can, you’ll grow to hate me more.” I said standing up and walking to the bunks.
“I can’t believe John said that.” Francine said. I stood there because they didn’t know I was there since the curtain to their bunk was closed.
“He’s going to play Shaylee and Taylor both.” Kennedy said. I pulled back the curtain to their bunk and they froze.
“Like hell, he will. He’s going nowhere near my cousin. I’ll break him.” I said then continued to the back lounge where Jared, Garrett, and Jessica was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a couple of days. I have been working a lot and when I'm not working, I'm sleeping. I hope you enjoy this update and please leave a comment to tell me. :D
Thanks:
vivalajade
Kennedy Brock (if you want to be in it, we could possible work out a nickname?)
Young and Wild
Stay With Me:-.....
Thank you all. :)