Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Don't Even Say Hello

It’s been a few days and Shaylee Nicole would be arriving in just twenty four hours. I knew it wouldn’t be hard for Shaylee to stay away from John because she was telling me about how much she liked The Maine but not John. She was a Jared’s girl. She adored Jared. I think Jared was single so who knows what this might bring. Jared is a sweet and caring guy and he deserves the happiness. I sat in the back lounge, trying to get my mind off what I heard Kennedy and Francine were talking about a few days ago.
“You okay, Tay?” Austin asked coming into the room, searching for something.
“Yeah, I’m just thinking about Shaylee and her arrival.” I smiled. He nodded, picking up what he was looking for and walked out. I pulled my laptop onto my lap and logged into it. I googled some things and couldn’t find what I was looking for. I logged into tumblr. I scrolled through the pictures, post, music, and everything tumblr offered.
“What are you doing, Taylor?” John asked sitting beside me. I shut the laptop and looked at him.
“How long you been online?” He asked. I looked at my phone.
“I don’t know. A long time, I think. Tumblr can do that.” I said. John smiled.
“We’re about to pull up to the venue. You want to go get something to eat with me?” He asked. I looked around, trying to come up with a lie to tell him. I came up with nothing. I shrugged.
“Good because there’s a In and Out place here. I want to go.” He said. I nodded then stood up. Just as I stood up the bus drive slammed on his brakes and I fell back onto the couch, actually I landed on John. I jumped up.
“You okay?” John said standing up as I rubbed the back of my head. I nodded.
“I’m fine.” I said.
“Did I do something wrong?” He asked. I wanted to shout at him and tell him he’s a douche but I couldn’t find the words and nothing came out of my mouth. I shook my head and walked through the bunks. I sat on the couch and glanced over at Jared.
“Hey Jared, can I ask you something?” I asked.
“You just did but go on.” He smiled.
“Do you have a girlfriend?” I asked shyly. I mean, it’s kind of embarrassing asking guys if they do sometimes.
“No, Why do you ask?” He asked.
“I was just wondering because all the other guys have girlfriends. How come you don’t have one?” I asked.
“John doesn’t have one and I don’t have one because my last one cheated on me and we were together for five years. I’m just taking it easy and just worrying about my career. I don’t need a girlfriend right now.” He said. I smiled.
“I’m sorry. That girl is an idiot. She lost a great guy.” I said. He smiled then looked behind me. I turned around and saw John standing there.
“What’s up, bro?” Jared said. John pushed passed us both, angrily.
“What’s up his ass?” I asked. Jared shrugged then hooked arms with me and we walked out of the bus and went into the venue.
“Taylor, Taylor. I love you, Taylor, Taylor.” Lily sang as she threw her arms around my neck into a hug. I laughed.
“Man, you and Pat both better get married. You’re perfect for each other.” I said. Lily smiled then skipped in front of us. Jared was shaking his head.
“Jared, did think you would hook him with Austin’s sister so fast. I kind of thought John would.” Andrew said.
“Nah, man. Taylor is my bud.” Jared said.
“I don’t think I would do any of you. You’re all too awesome.” I laughed. Jared grabbed his chest and fake gasp.
“I’m hurt, Tay. You think I’m too awesome to fuck. I’m hurt.” He said.
“I’m sorry, Jared baby.” I said smiling then walking away from them and down the hallway. I walked into a room and saw Jessica sitting there staring at the wall.
“You okay, Jess?” I asked. She jumped up, turning towards me with a scared look on her face.
“Have you been crying?” I asked. She wiped away the tears and tried very hard not to cry again. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as we sat back on the couch.
“Garrett and I got into a fight, a huge one. I don’t know what happened. Things were said and I…I…I don’t know.” Jess cried. I hugged her tighter, rubbing her back.
“May I ask what the fight was about?” I asked.
“I don’t even know. We were find one minute then Halvo came into the room and we started talking. I guess, Garrett was trying to talk to me but I’ve known Halvo the longest out of the bunch and Garrett got upset. He told Halvo we needed to talk then boom a big fucking fight happened. I love him so much. I don’t want to lose him.” She said. I nodded. She sat up.
“I’m so sorry. I’m such an idiot.” Jess said. I shook my head.
“No, Jess. You’re not an idiot. I don’t mind helping people. I do hope things work out for both of you. You guys are so cute together and he’d got a great girl in front of him if he lets that go, he’s the idiot.” I said. She hugged me.
“Thank you, Taylor. You’re one awesome girl. I better go search for him.” She said. I nodded and watched her leave. I sat there and then the door opened and in walked John.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger much? Thanks for all the comments. I love them and I love you all. Thanks. I hope you enjoy these chapters.
I started a new story featuring Mr. Garrett Daniel Nickelsen. We All Roll Along
Alright, you know the drill though. Read and leave some love for me. <3