Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Trace the Moment for Forever

John walked over to the couch I was sitting on and sat down beside me. It was awkward and I hated awkward silences.
“Did you get your lunch at In and Out?” I asked. He looked at him then shrugged.
“Did I do something wrong?” I asked.
“I don’t know. Did you?” He asked folding his arms across his chest. I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t going to play this game. I stood up from the couch and began to walk out.
“Do you like Jared?” He asked. I stopped right in my tracks. Was he serious? I wanted to laugh.
“Are you freaking serious?” I asked turning around and looking at him. He was standing up off the couch. He walked over to me and stood in front of me.
“Do you like Jared?” He repeated.
“What would you do if I did? You were just going to play both Shaylee and I anyways.” I said folding my arms across my chest.
“I’d called you a bitch because you played both Jared and I already.” He said.
“I did no such thing, O’Callaghan. Jared and I are only friends. He knows that.” I said.
“Really? Why did you ask him if he had a girlfriend, then?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and went to walk out. I didn’t need to explain why I asked Jared if he had a girlfriend. John grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and pushing me against the wall. His face only inches from mine.
“Why do you care, Tay?” He asked.
“Shaylee has a crush on him and I didn’t want him to lead her on but I know that Jared wouldn’t do that unlike the lead singer of his band would.” I said. He leaned in towards my ear.
“You’re kind of cute when you get angry.” He whispered before letting me go and walking out the other side of the room. I stood there, shocked. What just happened? I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and it was a text from Shaylee telling me that she caught an earlier flight and she was sitting at the airport, waiting. I ran out of the door and screaming and trying to find my brother.
“What’s up, Tay?” Garrett asked.
“Did you make up with Jess?” I asked glaring at him. He looked down.
“Then go away. I won’t talk to you until you do, asshole.” I said then turned around and saw Jared standing there.
“Can you take me to the airport? Shaylee caught an earlier flight and she’s sitting there waiting.” I asked. He nodded then we walked towards the rental car. The car ride was silent for the first half of the ride.
“John accused me of playing both, you and him.” I said. Jared laughed.
“John’s a fucking idiot. The girl always goes for him. There’s no playing nothing. I know you like him. I don’t even like you like that. Tay, you’re my bud.” He said.
“It was funny, really. He was so angry. He pinned me against the wall and it wasn’t really pleasant.” I said.
“You would have liked it if he was kissing you.” Jared smiled, pulling up to the airport parking lot. I never said anything. I didn’t know what I wanted. I mean, sure I liked John but he makes me so angry. I want to hate him but there’s just something about him that I can’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you all aren't beginning to hate this. I'm sorry if you have. I'm trying my hardest to make this good. :(
Anyways, check this out and join it if you love music. I just opened it. We Resurrect The Dead
I'll love you all. :D
Thanks for all the comments. You guys rock and I'm sorry I haven't been updating regularly.