Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Cloudy Eyed

Shaylee has been here for a few days and nothing has happened and I’m honestly happy. I am getting to hang out with my cousin, my brother, and my new friends. It’s one of the best feelings ever. I was sitting in the back lounge once again and I heard the door open and shut. I looked up and saw Kennedy standing there. He came over and sat next to me.
“What’s up, Kennedy?” I asked looking up at him from my phone. He shrugged.
“Tay, I’m sorry.” He said. I looked at him strangely.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Francine wanted me to tell you that she saw John kiss Shaylee.” Kennedy said. I shrugged.
“Not my fucking problem. I could really care less.” I said standing up and walking towards the front and out the door. I saw Shaylee and John talking, I looked around and saw Jared standing off in the distance. I walked over to him.
“Are you alright, Jared?” I asked. He looked at me then back at the two and just nodded.
“Do you? Like her?” I asked.
“What does it matter? John has her now.” He said with a shrugged. I hugged him then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the building.
“Where are we going?” He asked.
“Aren’t you hungry? I am. Go with me, will you?” I asked. He smiled then walked beside me. I found Austin and told him Jared and I was going to get food. We walked out of the building again and they were still standing there talking. I rolled my eyes.
“You’re amazing, Jared. The nicest person I’ve ever met.” I said hugging him sideways. He laughed.
“You’re cute.” He said. We continued to walked but we both knew we were being followed.
“John, you think they are dating?” Shaylee asked.
“I doubt it. Jared’s too good for Taylor.” John said. Jared stopped in his tracks and looked back at them and they stopped in the tracks, shocked. I looked back and John just looked at me with sadness. I couldn’t really understand what I did for John to hate me so much.
“I’m not too good for anyone, asshole. If anything Taylor is too good for me. You don’t realize how fucking amazing she is. How caring she is? You don’t understand it and I’m not at all sure why you don’t. She’s never did anything to you but turn you down. Well I’m sorry not every girl wants in your pants, John Oh.” Jared said. Jared looked back at me then back at the other two.
“When you first got here, you took my breath away. I was taken back by your natural beauty but since you’ve been here, you’ve been nothing but a bitch. I don’t understand how someone like you can be like that. I hope one day you will change and I hope that I’ll be here to see it because I know you can be a good person. Taylor doesn’t deserve the shit she’s getting from either of you. Taylor is true beauty and John, you’re only fucking up.” Jared said before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the small little café building. We walked in and it was nice a cool in there from being out in the heat it was a big difference.
“What was that all about?” I asked once we sat down at the table. Jared shrugged.
“Don’t give me that bullshit. What’s wrong?” I asked. Jared let a heavy sigh out.
“I heard them talking before I snapped back there and they had some form of plot against you to do some sort of shit. I don’t know. I just heard your name a lot and I don’t know.” He said.
“What did I do to that bitch to deserve any of this? And fucking, that bitch O’Callaghan doesn’t even fucking know me. He doesn’t need to plot anything against me.” I said. Jared nodded.
“Hey sexy.” Jess said as her and Garrett walked over her.
“Hello.” I said.
“Is everything okay?” Garrett asked. I nodded then looked at Jared. Nothing was okay but I wasn’t going to just jump in and tell them because I really don’t know any of them. I mean, anybody. I don’t understand this shit. Did I make a mistake of coming with my brother on tour?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry that I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry this chapter really sucks. I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to get back into writing this.
But I hope it's good enough for you to enjoy it and continue to read it and leave me comments.
Thanks so much to everyone that's left a comment and to those silent readers.