You've Stolen My Heart

The First Cut Is The Deepest

I’m not gay, I’m not gay……Am i? I can’t be, I’m a supermodel and I have a boyfriend!! But, I’m really attracted to her.

“Almost done.” She said her voice soft and sensual. She ran her hands through my hair one last time. I didn’t intend to, but I leaned back into her.

-Shane’s POV-

She leaned back and I took in her scent. She smelled like strawberries and she smelled really good. When she leaned back I got a perfect view down her dress. If I didn’t have self control I would’ve already been kissing her and rubbing on her. I was lost in thought when she cleared her throat.

“Oh sorry. I was just thinking about something.” She turned around to face me.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Umm, how great your hair is.” I tried to convince her. I think I was actually trying to convince myself, but that wasn’t going to happen. She just inched closer. I put my hands on her hips (her dress was the kind of dress that the sides are cut out.) her skin was extremely soft and I loved the way it felt against my hands...

“Try again.” She told me as she pushed her chest against mine. She started to lean in at the same time I did when we had our lips just barley touching her boyfriend walked in and caught us. Kissing.

“What the fuck?!?!” he yelled. Normally I would’ve walked away, but he had other plans. He decided that he was going to jerk me away by grabbing me by the arm and pulling away from his girlfriend and the girl I was no doubt about to have sex with. She jumped up and grabbed him so that he wouldn’t hit me. She had told me about him. He was WWE wrestler, Mike Mizanin.

“Shane Just go!!” After she told me to leave I left. But on my way out I heard a loud slap and then a thump. When I looked back I saw her lying on the floor holding her face. I felt so awful that because I couldn’t say no she was going to get beat.

-Christine’s POV-

“Get the hell up!!” Before I could pull myself up I was grabbed up by my hair and thrown into the wall.

“What?! Am I not enough for you? HUH!?! You have to go and get it from another woman?!?!” I just took the lashing. It’s not like it was the first time Mike had ever beaten me.

“Answer me!” He screamed as he punched me in the stomach.

“Mike, I didn’t mean for it to happen but….”I was cut off with a slap to the face.

“But what!?!?!?!? You just thought that it was convientant that I wasn’t home and so that you could play out some stupid sexual fantasy?!” Mike just kept on screaming. I didn’t want to fight anymore so when I saw that my cutting board was within reach I grabbed it and hit him over his skull. He hit the floor and that’s when I took off running. I didn’t know where I was running to but I found myself in some neighborhood. When I looked up I saw something that I recognized. Shane’s car. I ran up to the door and started banging on the door. A girl with short brown hair came to the door. She just kind of stood there starring at me. Before I cold ask for Shane I heard her voice.

“Hey Jenny, who’s here?” Then I saw the face that matched the voice. “Oh My God,
Christine!” She ran over to me and took me in her arms. I just melted into her and cried.

“I couldn’t stop him Shane!! I tried but he just kept coming!” I was getting ready to finish what I was saying when I was cut off her crashing her lips onto mine. It wasn’t like all the times that Mike kissed me. When she kissed me I got butterflies in my stomach. I loved the way her lips felt against my own.

“Thank you for that.” I told her after we broke the kiss.

“No problem.” She told me. We sat there for just a moment just starring at each other. She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub. She got a washcloth and a towel. She put some soap on the hot; wet was cloth and put it up against my now bloodied face. When she put the rag on my face I winced at the pain. She must have noticed because she stopped for just a moment.

“You ok?” She asked getting down to eyelevel with me.

“Ok as I am every other time he’s ever beaten me.” I told her half-jokingly.

“Wait, how many other times has he beaten you?” She asked me lovingly. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to tell her about everything Mike has ever done to me.

“Are you sure you wanna hear my sob story?” I asked her not wanting to be any more of a burden then I was already being.

“Just tell me.” I waited a few seconds and then I took a deep breath and let it all come out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story layout made by AtHomeInTheClouds