Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Prologue/ chapter one-Moving In

After leaving her home of a year and five months with her cousin, Olivia was on her way to Hollywood, California! With the Welcome to Las Vegas sign in the rear view mirror she internally rejoiced as well as weaped. She didn't know what to expect with moving but one thing for sure was not staying at a hotel for nearly a month while Ronnie Looked for a place to stay in between band practices and meetings with the record label. Ryan joined them, he replaced scotty on the drums and was always nice. He had a girlfriend named Jenn. After Ryan's addition came Mika, replacing Nason and would you believe he too had a significant other? Finally, the apartment came. It was a three bedroom two bathroom townhouse styled apartment. It was almost as hectic as it was living with Nason back in Vegas, but not quite. Seven roommates and two frequent visitors. Room arrangements were: Mika/Ryan, Jacky/Derek/Stina, and Olivia/Ronnie. A few days after moving in and with every single person contributing to furnishing the place came move-in day! And so the story begins....

Chapter one-Moving in

Olivia sat on the back end of the U-haul truck. She watched her blue flip flops as she gently swung her feet that didn't touch the cemented parking lot. At about six thirty pm the summer air cooled but her freshly dyed blue-black hair was still plastered to her face by sweat from the long day of moving. All the activity was strenuous on her petite body. The very first cool gust of wind caressed her skin gingerly. She shivered looking up pass the other townhouses and condominiums, pass the gates of the new community she was now to call home Olivia could she the light traffic on the bypass.

"Oli?" A familiar soft masculine voice called her name.

"Hm?" Olivia answered Jacky Vincent that stood before her who was smiling.

"Me, Ronnie, Ryan, and Derek are about to get some food. Would you like to join?" He asked

"No, I'll just stay here. Stina and Jenn staying too, right?" Jacky nodded and soon after Ronnie appeared behind him in gym shorts and muscle shirt he'd been working in all day.

"You always know where to find her Jacky" Ronnie said then turned to face Olivia "So, are you coming?"

"No, I'll just stay here with Jenn and Stina"

"Oh," Ronnie frowned. Olivia knew before Ronnie parted his lips what he'd say next so she cut him off.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just tired from today" sighing Ronnie nodded, kissed her then left with his band. She continued to sit there on the back of the truck after wards, her thoughts wondering. Eventually she started to feel homesick and in away lost. The same way she felt after her parents died and she moved in with Nason...

Flashback

Nason opened the door to the bedroom he'd set up for Olivia

"This is your room. It tried keeping it simple because I wasn't sure what you'd like," Young 16 year old Olivia stepped in room. There was a twin sized bed with a light brown frame and black and white comforter that was pushed against a wall. Next to it was a window. There was a closet with two light brown doors and a matching vanity dresser. The walls were plain white "Is the room OK?" Nason asked.

"Yes" she replied

"Is there anything you need or want?" Nason asked my parents Olivia shook her head no "Well, I guess I'll leave you to get settled" Nason was about walk out the door.

"Can I paint the walls?" She finally spoke up and asked.

"What was that?"

"Well, I like to paint...and the walls are so bare" a smile curled up on Nason's lips.

"Sure, go for it"

For the very first time since the funeral, Olivia smiled.

End of flashback

Oliva's eyes were still shut as she smiled in remembrance. When she opened her eyes it was darker and much more cold. She felt as if she could there all night just to replay memories in the tranquility but that was impossible. She slid off the truck and walked inside only to find Jenn and Stina attempting to set up the TV and its amenities.

"Where's the HDMI cable?" Stina asked from behind the TV in a tangle of wires and cords

"I can't find it" Jenn said digging though a cardboard box

"Having trouble?" Olivia asked

"Oli? We thought you left!" Stina exclaimed

"Yeah, where have you been? Jenn questioned

"Outside"

"Why?" Olivia shrugged. "Ah-ha! I've founds zit!" Jenn declared holding up the thick black cord.

"You have a zit?" Stina joked, Olivia giggled.

"Har, Har," Jenn pretended to laugh. Throwing the HDMI cord at Stina. In seconds blue-ray flashed on the screen. "It's about damn time!" Jenn rolled her eyes.

"As if you could do any better" Stina scoffed stepping out from behind the entertainment stand and pushing it back in to place.

"As a matter of fact I probably could" Jenn crossed her arms

"Excuse me?" Squinting Stina put her hand on her hip

"Hey, who wants to walk across the street to 7/11 to rent some movies outta RedBox?" Olivia said as she felt the tension in the room but quickly faded once she had made the suggestion.

Across the street they went. Stina was inside getting slushies while Jenn and Olivia skimmed through RedBox to find a appropriate movie suitable for both the guys and them to enjoy when I loud motorcycle came speeding by parking next to a gas pump. Olivia, not thinking much of it until she saw pink hair hang under the helmet. Upon closer inspection the person yielding the motorcycle was wearing six inch black stiletto heels.

"I don't believe Jeffree Star would appreciate you staring at him like that" Jenn said

"Jeffree Star?"

"Yes, Jeffree Star. You're in Hollywood now. Get used to random celebs going to the store to buy toilet paper or something. Remember they are real people just like us" Jenn explained taking the movies from the RedBox Stina came back with the slushies. They headed back home and made it back right before the guys returned with pizzahut pizza and wings.

"Where have you ladies been?" Ryan causally asked holding two, two liters of soda. One Pepsi and the other mountain dew.

"Oh just to 7/11. We got some movies since we got the blue-ray player to work" Jenn answer

"You mean I got it to work" Stina corrected

"Stina got the blue-ray player work, but I found the HDMI cable"

Jacky placed the 4 boxes of pizza & wings on the kitchen counter. Everyone was in the kitchen that would've been empty except for the boxes waiting to be unloaded. Some stood, leaned against a wall, sat on the floor or sat on a counter.

Jenn finished eating first and took the liberty to put in the movie whilst everyone was finishing up
"What are we watching Derek question walking in to the living room

"Final Destination 5"

Olivia snuggled close to Ronnie on the couch with Jacky and Mika, as the movie started. To right on the smaller couch sat Derek and Stina also cuddling. On the floor Jenn sat with Ryan's head in her lap, she played with his hair. The movie was getting good, when one the characters died during acupuncture Olivia yelp hiding her face in Ronnie chest. She felt in him chuckle "Not funny, Ronald!" She muttered then turned back to finish watching the movie but when the death of gymnast showed, Olivia screamed. Luckily almost everyone either hollered or let a profanity so didn't feel as bad. When the movie ended there was another one to watch but Jenn said her goodbyes beforehand. She said she'd be back tomorrow to help with unpacking. The next movie was some horror movie Olivia fell asleep too.

~x*X*x~
Author's Note

My sweet Jesus, do I have some plans for this story! I'm aware this 1st chapter is pretty suckish but to keep you guys interested here's my spoiler...

Danny Worsnop is featuring in the next chapter! So, yeah. Chapter two is complete and I'll be posting it on either Monday or Tuesday

Til then
<3 LessThanThree