Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Adventure

Olivia woke up in Ronnie's embrace on the couch under a blanket. The early morning sunlight beamed from the uncurtained windows. Carefully she maneuvered herself from Ronnie's grasp. She looked around. Jacky was sleeping on the smaller couch, everyone else was gone, probably sleeping in their rooms. She got up and sluggishly walked into the room she and Ronnie shared. In the middle of the room was king sized bed without cover and still in the plastic it was purchased in. There was a dresser that was empty. Her and Ronnie's clothes and belongings were in boxes and suitcases. She knelt in front of her suit case pulled out a shirt, a pair of shorts and undergarments then took a shower. Quickly got dressed in one of her favorite outfits. Her navy blue high waist shorts with two vertical rows gold buttons. She also wore a white loosely fitted midriff shirt she let hang from one shoulder. On the front of the shirt a anchor was printed on it that matched her shorts. In the mirror she brushed her curly hair and added product to keep the frizziness away once it dried and put it up in a blue bandanna. She already had in her mind what she wanted to do that morning and it wasn't wait for Ronnie or someone else to wake up so they could stop her. She grabbed her single shoulder strap tote bag, put her sketch book, sketching pencils and her kneaded erasers inside. It started to dawn on Olivia what she was about to do wasn't the best idea when she peeped into the living room and saw Ronnie sleeping still and got excited.

"Oli, where are you going?" Stina's softer voiced asked. Feeling the pit of her stomach dropped she turned on her flip flopped heels.

"Just out for a little while. I need some new inspiration for my art so I'm going out to do some sketches" Olivia whispered. She didn't want to wake Ronnie or Jacky. Though it was unlikely.

"I don't believe that's a good idea" Stina warned

"Don't worry I'll be back in about a hour or so and I won't wonder far" Olivia glanced over to a clock. It was nine am.

"You shouldn't wonder by yourself"

"I'll be fine" Olivia headed towards the door

"Oli, wait!"

"Be back later!" Olivia was out the door. She was sought out for an adventure. After wondering for a while and taking some mental notes on where the hell she was going found a cafe' with outside tables with umbrella's. She sat down and took out her sketch book and pencils. She surveyed the area to find the perfect composition to draw only to find out it was everything! First drew what was in front of her which was another cafe table and the empty beach. Then she drew the sidewalk with all the businesses facing the beach. Then the front of the closed cafe' from her side view. The graffiti that was in a near by alleyway. Losing track of time she kept on sketching away.

"Are you waiting for us to open?" A woman wearing a shirt the cafe's logo on it asked.

"Um, no. I was just drawing the view," Olivia answered the woman. She nodded then unlocked the cafe door "What time is it?" Olivia asked the woman looked at her wrist watch.

"It's eleven o' clock exactly"

"Oh great," she muttered. She didn't want to go home just yet but she'd have too, it was only a matter of time before Ronnie would wake up and discover her gone if he hadn't already. She quickly put all her belongings in her bag and started walking in the direction of the way she came from.

it didn't take me this long the way here....did it? Olivia's wayward thought sent panic prickling through her. There wasn't as many people walking on the side and cross walks as two hours ago I took a left on this street...or did I walk across? Oh sweet Jesus!

"OK, just calm down" she told herself after being lost for a good half hour or more. She walked into a Starbucks to use the restroom for she had been holding bladder quite sometime now. She reached for the door handle but it was moved just from under her grasp and someone knocked into her making Olivia fall on her ass with coffee stained her shirt.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" a voice apologized vehemently. Olivia looked up to see Lexus Amanda standing there before her with a sympathetic look on her face. She extended a friendly hand. "I'm really, really sorry about that. I wasn't paying any attention" she continued with the apologizes "Totally my fault"

"It's quite alright" Olivia lied glancing down at her favorite shirt with a brown stain splattered on it.

"Hey, don't I know you?" Lexus asked

"Probably," Olivia said without interest to make herself sound cool "A lot of people know me" Olivia continued the lies

"Now I remember! We partied back in Vegas with Falling In Reverse at Devon Taylor's Christmas party, right?"

"Oh yeah, right. I remember too now" Olivia acted oblivious.

"Olive, right?"

"Olivia, or just Oli. Um, your names..."

"Lexus"

"Oh yeah, I recall now"

"I'm so, so sorry about your shirt, Oli. Let me get you something here then, I'll get you a change of clothes, OK?"

"Awesome! I mean...cool"

"Oh and this is a no," Lexus pulled the blue bandanna out Olivia's hair "especially living around here"

"Why"

"Gangs in L.A" she said "Stay away from blues and reds"

Olivia was in Lexus' car, sipping on her cappuccino listening to Marilyn Manson when she pulled into a driveway.

"This your place?" Olivia asked

"No, it's a friends" they got out walked inside it was dark and cold in the empty living room.

"I really don't understand why Samie keeps it freezing in here all the" Lexus complained while flipping on the light switches. She sat the extra cappuccino on the coffee table and started to walk down the hallway. She signaled for Olivia to follow. They went into a messy empty room. It was apparent a woman resided in there. The dark thick curtains were drawn, the black silk covers of the mattress on the floor were not made. Clothes scattered the white title floors. Lexus went to the mirror closet and pulled down a shirt and a pair of torn jeggins from a hanger. Both articles of clothing were black. "Put these on" Lexus handed the clothes to Olivia a left with the door opened to directly across the narrow hall to the bathroom she turned on the shower

"Ah-AHH!" A woman's voice shouted Lexus turned off the water. Olivia didn't wait to see who it was, she shut the bedroom door and changed. The black T-shirt had Poison's logo on it and was designfully cut on the sides and tied with bows at the bottom. Around the shirts collar was cut also but tied together by the shoulders. When Olivia walked outside the bedroom the bathroom was empty so she went back to the living room Lexus' friend was sitting on her black leather couch hunched over with her cappuccino in hand looking down. Lexus was standing close to her friend as she spoke "Yeah, the party was pretty sick last night, I'm so hungover..."

"Samie, meet Oli" Lexus told her friend

"Hello Oli, why are you wearing my Poison shirt?"

"I accidentally spilled coffee all over her at Starbucks. So I took her here"

"Oh," Sami said "Please return it. That's one of my favorite shirts. I designed it myself and it's autographed"

"I will" Olivia said.

"You don't look familiar so either you're not from around here or you don't party" Samie observed

"I just moved here" Olivia said

"Where you from, girl?"

"Vegas"

"Las Vegas? You must really know how to party then, huh?"

"I was with her when I partied in Vegas last December at Devin Taylor's Christmas party. Lisa went with me and poor girl looked so lost. It was her first party. I got her drinking, and hooked her up with Stoney" at that point Lexus sat down on the couch next to her friend which Olivia was dreading because it appeared like she was getting comfortable meaning they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

"Serious? That's rad. I always wanted to go to one of Devin Taylor's parties"

"Did you ever talked to Stoney afterward?"

"No" Olivia sat down

"Oh, I forgot you blacked out and couldn't remember anything" Lexus recalled. But unknown to Lexus and Olivia herself, she didn't black out. She simply fell asleep.

"That's when you know you partied hard. I don't understand why blacking out is so frowned apond. I love it, personally. You pass out at eleven pm but your inner demon is running around until four in the morning reeking havoc" Samie philosophized and lit a cigarette

"But, didn't you date Ronnie?" Lexus questioned

"Ronnie and I are still together"

"Ronnie who?" Samie asked letting the smoke fall out her mouth

"Radke, bitch! She caught herself a good one" Lexus answered

Samie nearly dropped her cigarette "Whaaa? OK, OK" Samie chuckled taking a drag on her cigarette. Olivia desperately wanted one "Would you like one?" Samie graciously offered as if Reading Olivia's mind.

"I'm trying to quit"

"So, how'd you managed to get someone like Ronnie Radke in your net? He is a particular one of high caliber"

"I honestly don't know myself"

"You got him whipped?

"Whipped?"

"Yes, whipped" Samie repeated

"I don't think she knows what you mean by that" Lexus whispered to Samie as if Olivia couldn't hear them.

"Oh, whipped as you getting him to do anything and everything for you, basically. " Samie not going in other aspects of 'whip'

"I'm not sure, I think so" Olivia said not liking their terminology.There was a single knock on the door then a man walked in.

"Stoney, what are you doing over here so early?" Samie asked

"Checking on you. You did drive away from the party on the sidewalks last night" Stoney said Samie found it humerus because she chuckled.

"Fair enough, oh Stoney. We were just talking about you. Ironic you show up" Samie was still smoking.

"Oh really, why?" Stoney asked. Lexus and Samie looked at each other and giggled. "What's so damn funny?” Stoney asked again smirking he hadn't noticed Olivia yet.

"Turn around" Lexus instructed. Stoney turned around his stomach did a flop. He started surprised, more than he probably should've. Making Olivia feel uncomfortable. What was he to say? 'Hey, sorry for almost raping you last December, good thing your boyfriend showed up just in time to break my fucking nose!'

"Hey easy on the staring, Stoney," Lexus said "Sit down. God dammit you're starting to me feel uncomfortable. I can only imagine what Oli is feeling right now" Lexus ordered. Awkwardly, Stoney sat next to Olivia. He dared a peep over and she didn't even so much as glanced his direction.

"Oli," Stoney began. Olivia looked his way "About the party back in Vegas months ago. We were both really drunk, you especially. I just-"

"Hey! We're not here to discuss what happened between you and Oli. Blackouts should remain mysteries. Besides everyone knows, what happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" Samie said then took the last long drag of her cigarette.

"So, guess who's having a party tonight?" Stoney said trying to change the subject.

"Gilbert?" Lexus guessed

"Oh he hasn't thrown a party in forever" Samie said, Stoney shook his head.

"Danny fucking Worsnop!"

"Oh shit. That's gonna be one hella party" Samie said

"Damn right, he's renting out a club for the night. G-list is tight, tight, tight though. One person on the list is limited to bring two friends only. Lexus, you're on the VIP list and I was hoping you'd take me and Samie but I see Oil's here though"

"Non sense, I'll call him now" Lexus pulled out her phone "I got Dsnop on speed dial"

"Don't call him!" Samie and Stoney yelled in unison.

"Why the hell not!?"

"This is the day of his party. Everyone wants to be there. His phone is blowing up right about now" Samie explained

"Oh Yeah, I forgot" Lexus said putting her phone down.

"What are you going to do?" Olivia asked, she was getting excited and really wanted to go to the party in questioning.

"I guess, Oli and I will go over to Danny's house to see if he's there and talk to him then" Lexus got up so did Olivia "I'll text you guys to tell you what he says c'mon Oli"

In the car, Lexus drove outside of Hollywood to Beverly Hills. To the home of Danny Worsnop, the vocalist of Asking Alexandria. Lexus knocked on the door. There was rustling behind the door before it unlocked. A woman answered.

"Myca!"

"Lexus!" The two hugged

"Whats up? Long time no see!"

"Nothing much, this mornings been boring" Lexus said which strucked Olivia because her morning had been everything but boring. Boring would be unpacking at the apartment. With that thought Olivia felt a ping of guilt.

"Well, come in!" Myca jauntily welcomed

"Oh, Myca. This my friend Oli" Lexus introduced

"Hello Oli" Myca smiled and warmly greeted

"Hi Myca" Olivia smiled back not quite being able to match her enthusiasm

"Danny, Lexus is here!" Myca called out to the house. She showed us to the living room.

"Myca love, did you...oh Lexus! What a lovely surprise to see you here" Danny said entering the room "and who is this lovely bird sporting the stylish Poison shirt?"

"Danny, this is my good friend Oli"

"Please to meet your acquaintance"

"The very same" Olivia nodded

"So, Danny I came to ask about your party" Lexus began

"What party?" Danny asked blank faced

"Someone told me you were having a party and renting out a club and everything"

"Not I" Danny shook his head

"Well, I feel stupid. Oh well, all of us should party tonight anyway."

Danny erupted in laughter aswell as Myca, his girlfriend. "Just pulling your leg. Yes, I am throwing a party and renting out club Erotica"

"Well, why didn't you tell me!?" Lexus exclaimed,

"I only told one person before I could invite everyone else, the word spread like an STD so I decided to not tell anyone else to see how many people show"

"Oh"

"You're on the guest list of course, VIP, and you can take Oli with you" Myca explained

"That's why I came here. I have to two friends that would like come with me. But I'd have to leave one behind. So, I was hoping you put Oli on the g-list"

"I don't know, can she party? I can't have people leaving at eleven drunk. That's never any fun"

"Danny, Oli is from Las Vegas. Of course she can party and party hard!"

"OK, anyone wearing a Poison shirt is welcomed to be on my guest list. You girls came at the perfect timing. I was just about to go to the party venue to finalize the guest lists and check on arrangements. Would you ladies like to join?"

The club was huge. The party planner was waiting outside then showed them inside. There was a enormous stage and a matching dance floor booths and tables were pushed towards the walls. There was a higher section that expanded the edges of the club "Is this OK?" The planner asked Danny

"Perfect"

"I have it arranged for VIP guest to have wristbands so the bouncers know who to let in reserved locations. Now I just need to let you finalize your guest lists so we can put it in to our databases. All bouncers will have these list. They'll check guest in and record how many friends came with" the planner handed Danny her tablet. He scrolled through the lists

"I need to add one more name under VIP" Danny said the planner reached over and tapped the screen twice "How to spell your full name Oli?" Danny asked

"O-L-I-V-A, S-A-N-C-H-E-Z" Olivia spelled

"Olivia Sanchez, you are now officially on my VIP g-list"

"Thanks Danny" Oli said

"You should be making your entrance at eight o'clock. You'll be greeted by cheers from your guest. How will you make your entrance?" The planner questioned.

"I'm having a pre-party at my house. Just together a few mates, VIP of course, and rent some limousines over here"

"After you arrive with your VIP guests, the other guest will follow you inside. Will there be any performances?"

"Probably"

"Alright then, I have thing arranged. Just show up on time."

Myca, Danny, Lexus and Olivia walked outside the party venue.

"Make sure you ladies come you place around seven if you'd like to make an entrance with us" Danny said

"We will" Lexus reassured

"You should chill at our house til the party" Myca offered

"What time is it?" Olivia asked

"Four: forty-eight" Myca answered

"That's almost five, I've got to start getting ready" Lexus said

"It's going to take you that to get ready?" Myca asked

"It could, I'll show up early to your place after I'm finished"

"And it takes me forever to straighten my hair" Olivia pulled on one of her curls. Since she got her hair cut in February more like her friend Marti Rubels made her, Five months ago, her hair grew back past her shoulder a few inches but not even close the length it once was. Lexus said her goodbyes then they headed back to Hollywood.

"Would you like to come to my place to get ready?" Lexus asked.

"I really need to go home first, Ronnie's probably having a heart attack right about now"

"Why?"

"Because I left early this morning without telling anyone where I was going"

"You live with him?"

"And four other people"

"Haven't you texted someone yet?"

"No, forgot my cell. Besides I was not expecting to be out this long. But I'm glad I bumped into this morning. I got invited as a VIP guest in Danny Worsnop's party! Thanks again by the way"

"You're welcome I'm glad. I accidentally spilled my coffee on you"

Lexus drove over to the apartment. She was in the parking space, Olivia sat still in her seat and honestly scared. How was she to explain to Ronnie that she been gone for nine hours? How could she. Would he even believe her when she told him she'd been out about with Lexus Amanda? That she was in Danny Worsnop's house and had been personally invited to be a VIP guest at a party everyone in Hollywood was dying to get in too. And that she would be making a grand entrance with Dsnop himself? Highly unlikely.

~x*X*x~
Author's Note

Hai there lovelies! I enjoyed writing this chapter, I'm not sure why though. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter as well. The next chapter is complete and I'm excited to post it. I'm just really happy to be writing this story & I hope everyone that liked the prequel loves this. I know I do.

Links!(:

Stoney

Myca & Danny
tis such a cute picture of them (^_^!)

Hmm, I do believe that is all. I'm currently working on chapter four, expect chapter 3 posted on...friday, probably.

Subscribe? COMMENT!

Til then <3 LessThanThree

***spoiler, the title of the next chapter will be 'Sweet Ronnie Returns'
Tell me what you guys think will happen in a comment.