Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Broken And Fixed

Ronnie

I had been standing outside for ten minutes, clueless as to what was taking so long. I paced back and forworth my heartrate had seized to slow down. I stopped l pacing and looked at the time on my phone. Eleven fucking minutes! What the hell were they doing in there? I began pacing again but I stopped as soon as I started when I saw the door handle move. I saw her. My heartrate slowed down. She looked beautiful but very different. Her hair was shorter and dyed differently. She gained weight and had her tan back making her appear healthier than I had ever remembered.

"Hello Ronald" Olivia finally spoke stepping outside and shutting the door behind her.

"Olivia," I said still taking her in, I wanted grab her and hug her. Never let her go again but something told me to hold back "You look healthy"

"I've been doing a lot better" she nodded

"But not happy to see me" I noted, I didn't know what to expect as far her reaction to me. She seemed nervous.

"I'm not sure what to say" she said looking me in the eyes.

"Olivia, I didn't come all this way to make awkward small talk"

"Didn't think so, why are you here?"

"Why did you leave me?" I sounded a bit more broken then I wanted but then I didn't really care at that point. It was Olivia. I wanted to express my pain "I did everything in my power to make you happy. I tried my absolute best and took care of you when you were sick" she stared at me with her eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know what to make her expression.

"I was always sick Ronnie. You tried too hard to fix me and got disappointed when ever I didn't meet your expections" she said
"That's no reason to just up and leave"

"I know" she whispred looking down

"Then why? Why did you leave? It's all I'm trying to understand?"

"I know now" she met my gaze "I've made a ton of bad choices in my life, expescially the last few months. I have been trying my hardest to set things right. I just don't understand"

"What don't you understand?"

"Why you're here even talking to me. I left three months ago. I thought you hated me"

"I don't hate Olivia. Not at all"

"Then why are you here?" She asked me again

Then it finally crossed my mind.

what if she's been fine with out me? Has she found another?

"I have to ask. Is there someone else?" I just had to be sure. I swore if I heard the name Marti Rubels come out her mouth I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

"Theres no one else in my life" she said, I exhaled not realizing I had been holding my breath.

"Why do you ask?"

"I've missed you" I told her ignoring her question. She looked at me with a smile. Just seing her happy by words made grin uncontrollably.

"I've missed you too" she confessed, I took a few steps closer

"Olivia, I'm here because I still love you" I finally answered her question. She gasped having to catch her breath. A reaction I enjoyed I went in for a soft kiss on the lips with my hands still in my jacket pockets. She kissed me back. "Please, come home with me" I whispered when pulled my lips away, resting my forehead on hers.

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm finally moving out on my own. I'm about to move out of here"

"Where will you stay?"

"I'm renting an apartment. It's here in Hollywood but still I need to live by myself"

"Whats wrong with room mating?"

"Nothing at all its just that. Ever since my parents died I lived to my cousin, then here, then back to Vegas, then around the untied states, florida-"

"You stayed in Florida while you were gone?" I interupted

"Yes, for two months. Then back to Las Vegas now I'm here again. I don't know where home is anymore" she seemed sincere

"Well atleast let me see you again"

"Of course"

"Wanna go somewhere now?"

"Yes, wait here for a sec?" She asked, I nodded she turned to open the door but quickly spun on her heels to give me one last peck before reentering.

I have her back!
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to rewrite chapter 26 'Time Flys When You're Having Fun' it's all pretty much the same but instead of Olivia catching a plane she goes on tour with MDE & ends it with Marti...

Yup
Happy 4th of July & check out The word Alive's new album life cycles it just came out yesterday & if you don't we arent friends anymore :)

Subscribe? Comment!Recomend.

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.