The Kidnapping

The taking

It was a normal day. I went to school. Then i came home. But something was different about the house. Oh my parents don't care about me.

I said "Mom...........Dad"

They didn't answer. That was weird. She would always say something. I went into the living room where my mom and dad where tied up by 5 guys.

The one with black hair said "Scarlet isn't it" He came up to me and grad my arm.

I pushed him away and said "get away from me ass nut thanks."

He said "I'm Matt............Matt Shadows."

I said "i don't care.....untie my parents and leave now ass crack."

He was getting mad. I don't really care. No one is going to be an ass to me and think I'm going to be nice about it.

Matt said "That is it no more talking you are coming with us."

Matt picked me up and put me over his shoulders. I was kicking and screaming.

I said "put me down now." I hissed venomously.

He set me down in a chair.

Matt said "Now I like your feisty attitude and i don't want to have to tie up but if you don't stop fighting with me then i will okay?"

I spit in his face and said "I like your well i really don't like anything about her so if you don't want your teeth kicked in then i suggest you don't do that."

He pulled out a damp rag and looked at me.

Matt said "Can you smell this and tell me what it smells like?"

I shook my head no but he shoved the rag over my mouth and nose, everything went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
ur comments and suggestions are always welcome