The Kidnapping

The van

I woke up in the back of a van. My hands and feet where tied. I tired to scream but I had something over my mouth. I tried to wiggle out of the ropes.

"Ouch....Shit that hurt.......Fuck I think I'm bleeding!"

The one with snake bites and a septum ring came over and got down on his knees.

He said "I'm Zacky Vengeance..If you don't move, it wont hurt as much on the open cuts."

He put his arm around me. My wrist burns. He untied the rope and took care of my wrists.

"What the hell man..Shes our prisoner you aren't suppose to treat her like royalty duh." Matt growled.

"Her wrist are bleeding I'm taking care of them." Zacky defended himself.

Matt said "Still....just don't get so attached .. remember what happened with val."

Zacky nodded his head yes.

I was so confused. Who the hell is Val?

~Zacky`s Prov~

She looks so lifeless...So dead...Why did I let Shadows talk me into doing it...Oh that's right he threated to kill my parents and family while I sit there and watch...Oh and then kill me.So yeah I had to do it. Shes not dead. Yay we didn't kill her! She was wiggling around.

"Ouch....Shit that hurt.......Fuck I think I'm bleeding!" She said threw clentched teeth.

I felt so bad that I hurt her. So I went over to her and knelt down beside her.

"I'm Zacky Vengeance..If you don't move, it wont hurt as much on the open cuts." I told her.

I put my arm around her. She was crying. Oh god! I untied her wrist. Oh my god she is bleeding...badly. I mean really badly... I did this, I caused her to cut her wrist.I found the first aid kit and wrapped her wrists.

That was when Matt came back.

Matt growled "What the hell man..She's our prisoner you aren't suppose to treat her like royalty!"

Her wrist are bleeding I'm taking care of them." I told him my reasoning.

"Still....just don't get so attached .. remember what happened with Val."

I nodded my head yes

She looked confused.

She had fallen asleep in my arms looking so gorgeous and peaceful.

No stop thinking like that!

We where at the house before I fell asleep.I picked her up and cared her inside then put her in her bed and covered her up. I wanted to kiss her head but I didn't. I walked out and went to my room stairing at my feet
♠ ♠ ♠
"The tittle suits it perfectly" lolz