Status: Started

500 Days of Teenage Love

In Love

One, two, you're the girl that I want- She

I felt Sam's nails softly dig into my back as I sucked on her neck. She moaned and softly jerks against me causing the bulge in my jeans to get even higher. Slowly I move a little off her and remove her shirt. Her breast look perfect in her leopard bra. She tugs at my shirt and I raise it. Her lips are back on mine and I feel her tongue go into my mouth slowly wrapping around mind. I feel her fingers softly rub my neck. My hands slowly rub her hips and go toward the front of jeans and pull down the zipper. I pull it down and hear her moan when I place my finger against her panties. She was wet. She leans to my body to where I can pull down her pants a little more. I move her panties to the side and rub my finger against her wetness. She sighs softly as I insert a finger. After a few minutes, her breathing gets heavy and her moans louder.

"Sam?" I whisper. My house seems quiet as I say her name. My mom was single and out working her late shift. My dad lived who knows where.

"Yes?" She softly says. I smile at how her breath sounds uneven.

"You sure you want to continue this?" Shes quiet for a few seconds and I look at her face. Shes in deep thought but looks at me and sighs.

"Yes." I grin at her answer and move off my bed toward my drawer where I had a condom. She was a virgin so I was a little excited I would be her first time. I had two other girls before her but she hadn't asked.

She watches me as I put the condom on and sighs when I hover over her.

"Ready?" She nods and pulls my head toward her and kisses me softly. I slowly insert myself into her and hear her hiss."You OK?"

"Yes..it just hurts. You know?" I kiss her neck waiting for her to adjust to my size and softly peck her on her lips. "OK."

"You sure?" She nods her head and I slowly start rocking.

Day 154
Saturday 1st July


Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I'm in love.

Yeah, I was in love with Sam. She was everything I wanted. She was gorgeous, her personality was great, and she cared about me. And the sex was amazing. Virgins really were freaks is all I can say.

"Hey babe," Sam says walking up to me and giving me a kiss on the lips in front of a group of people I chat with.

"Ooooo," everyone says. I laugh and pull her close. Sam's shyness kicks in and I just keep talking to them, making sure the boys know shes mine. I catch the girls looking at her with weird faces but smile even harder. Sam was a too beautiful.

I didn't tell Sam I loved her of course. She didn't need to know that. I don't want her to also know I didn't realize that till after we had sex. She would think I was using her which I wasn't.

" You're so well known," she mumbles as we walk out the school to my car.

"Yeah, its crazy."

"But...you're so lame," she says grinning at me. I stop walking and raise my eyebrows at her. She turns and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Really?" I start walking again and slap her on her ass and grin as she yelps.

"Offended?" She climbs into my car slowly and I start it.

"Nah, you're the one whose hanging around with me so I must not be lame."

"...You might be right. You're the first guy to ever fully catch my attention." I smile in my head at her choice of words.