Status: Completed.

Wildflowers

Reckless.

Blaine was sitting on the couch with Kacy who looked like she was terribly uncomfortable in the moment. Once Blaine saw Greyson he jumped from the couch.

"Do you know how irresponsible you are?" He snapped and she shrugged, "No?"

"No? Well not calling your fiancé to tell him you're alive is irresponsible!"

"First off, my mom knew where I was although it doesn't matter I'm not a child. Oh and thanks for calling Josh. Heard that went well." She shot back and he crossed his arms angrily, "Well I needed to find you!"

"No you didn't. I was fine. You knew that. Sorry I wasn't available when you had time to see me. Shame, huh?" She asked and Kacy smirked from the couch. She was loving this new found confidence in her friend. This is why she needed Josh back in Greyson's life.

"You're ridiculous. Your mom is beyond pissed."

"Well guess what Blaine?! I am old enough not to call my mom! If you like her so much maybe you should be with her instead! Hell, you talk to her more already!" She shouted. It was unlike her to act this way, but all the anger and resentment she had been holding in just started to spill out and she couldn't stop it now even if she wanted to.

"Who are you?!" He asked loudly and she huffed as she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. She didn't respond and the room grew quiet. Kacy wasn't able to stop watching the two so she hadn't moved a muscle from the couch.

"Ever since Josh and whoever showed up at our party you've been different!"

"Oh do not bring him into this." She responded rolling her eyes at his attempt at a low blow.

"It's true! You are like...."

"...like you were when Josh was here." Kacy spoke for him and Blaine just stared at Greyson in thought.

"Well, I'm going to throw it out there that I'm glad old Greyson is back." Kacy said with a chuckle as she quickly left the room.

"Why does he influence you so much?! I just don't get it! What the fuck does he hold over you?"

"Nothing! He has been my best friend since we were young. What do you expect?"

He shook his head furiously, "No. It's more than that. It's always been more than that. He should have just stayed gone because he brings out the worst in you and I sure as hell don't like seeing him around."

Josh brings ou the worst in her? Even she knew that wasn't true. What she felt when she was with Josh was the furthest thing from her worst. She felt; alive, happy, whole. Things she didn't feel with Blaine.

"Yeah? Well glad no one asked you. You're an asshole." She grumbled and yet he followed her to her room.

"I'm an asshole for not wanting my future wife to hangout with another guy?"

"Doesn't matter." She said turning to face him, "Because I will hang out with him." She responded surprised at how bold she was being as she held out the ring he bought her.

"Grey...don't do this..." he said his voice instantly going soft.

"Don't call me that." She mumbled as she looked for some fresh clothes to change in to. No one called her that but Josh and it made her cringe coming from him.

"They have all brain washed you!"

"No, Blaine, they're stopping me from making a huge mistake."

He glared at her as he clinched the ring in his fist, "This isn't over." He mumbled before stomping out of her apartment. She let out a sigh of relief which quickly turned into tears. She didn't know if it was because it was over or because she knew the hell that awaited for her once her mom found out.

"Don't cry. You did the right thing."

"I know..." she responded as she sat on her bed and Kacy spoke from the doorway, "Josh should be here soon."

Greyson's crying came to a halt and she looked up at the girl who had a smirk on her face before she walked away.

Of course he would...

Not even five minutes later someone was banging on their door and Kacy yelled she would get it. Greyson wiped her cheeks trying to make herself not look so pathetic. Josh finally entered her room and he didn't say a word, just walked over to her and crawled onto the bed beside her. He stared at her sympathetically, waiting for her to speak. He hated seeing her upset. It was one thing that really got to him the most.

She sniffled not bothering to look at him and he leaned in pressing his lips to her cheek, "You're way too beautiful to be crying, my love." He whispered against her skin. She tried her best to contain the butterflies now rapidly filling her stomach.

"My mom is going to murder me." She finally said and he grabbed her hand up, "So? She'll deal. It's your life Grey. Not hers. You have to do what's right for you."

"That's what Max said."

"Well, believe it or not. For once he's right." He said causing a grin to hit her lips.

He smiled simply because she was and she leaned into him causing him to wrap his arms around her.

"It'll be ok, baby girl. I promise." He whispered to her.

He meant it more than ever. He would be here for her no matter what. He would try his hardest to see that she was nothing less than happy everyday from here on out.

"Max is going to ask out Kacy." She said breaking his train of thought.

"Oh really? Who said?" He asked with a chuckle. She looked up at him with a smile, "He told me he was going to. Matchmaker right here." She said pointing to herself and he rolled his eyes, "Right. I don't believe he has the guts to."

"He will. We made a deal."

"Oh a deal huh? Of what sort?" He asked amused and she shrugged, "Can't tell you."

"Why not? Does it involve me?" He asked as she fell back onto the bed.

"Maybe so Joshua. Maybe so."

"Well, tell me. I won't tell anyone." He joked placing his hand on her side as he stared down at her.

She laughed, "I can't. This is between Maxwell and myself and I've already told you too much."

"Oh bullocks. Who would I tell?"

"Dan."

"Not if you made me pinky promise." He said with a smile and she laughed,"You're silly."

He chuckled and leaned down kissing her forehead, "Tell me."

"No."

"Yes. It's about me. I wanna know."

"Maybe I lied."

"You didn't. I know you."

"Lying could be a new hobby I picked up that you know nothing about."

He laughed, "A part of me just does not believe that, love."

"Why? Because I'm so sweet and innocent looking?"

"Ha! Hardly!"

She frowned jokingly and he chuckled, "Well you kind of have perfected that, 'my dog died' look."

"See, one lie at a time!"

He laughed and kissed her cheek, "Glad I can make you laugh. I seriously hate you being upset or unhappy." He said seriously and she couldn't help but change her joking exterior to a serious one.

"Yeah, well I think I have been for so long that I didn't notice it."

"Unhappy? Why?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows together. He instantly felt guilt hit his chest. He took part of the blame for that even if it was selfish of him to suggest it.

She shrugged and he brought his hand to her cheek, "You shouldn't be unhappy. It doesn't suite you."

"Yeah, well, I think I'm slowly becoming happier gain."

"Why is that?" He asked softly as he stared into her bright green eyes.

"Because Max is back." She said unable to say it was because of him which was the real reason behind it.

He laughed, "Just because of him?"

"Maybe you too..." she smiled up at him and his fingers tangled into her dark hair.

"Maybe?" He whispered letting his nose touch hers. He found himself wanting to touch her whenever he was near her. The way her skin felt under his callosed fingers made all his senses tingle. It made him aware of how soft and gentle she was, the way she smelled, the high she tended to give him. Everything and he couldn't get enough.

Her breathing excellerated as his fingers traced down her neck and his forehead pressed against hers. She closed her eyes trying to calm the nerves caused by his touch alone.

He gently pressed his lips to hers. Ever since it had happened earlier he couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted to do it again, and again for as long as she would allow.

Unlike last time she put some force into the kiss and he happily accepted it. He gently straddled her waist allowing their kissing to continue. He was sure he had never kissed anyone with as much passion as he was giving to her. It was hard not to though because he loved her so much.

She couldn't get over the feeling his kisses gave her. It made her feel like she was all that mattered to him and time seemed to stand still.

"Should I stop kissing you?" He asked between gentle kisses to her lips.

"No." She said running her hand from the back of his neck into his hair. He smiled against her lips and decided to just keep quiet until she pushed him away.

"I want to touch you." He whispered after several heated minutes of kissing and panting.

She nodded and he ran his hand under her shirt as he kissed her neck in pure bliss. She couldn't help the soft moan of pleasure that left her lips as he ran his hands up and down her sides. He licked and sucked on her neck softly and her legs went around his waist causing a groan to leave his throat.

He knew he was getting ahead of himself and (as much as he wanted to) he knew he needed to cool it down. He wanted her that was for sure, but not like this, not vulnerable. He wanted her to be his everything before it reached this level. He forced himself to pull away enough to breathe and he stared down at her as her eyes fluttered open.

"I'd love to keep kissing you, but I also find myself wanting to take advantage of you and that really isn't appropriate right now." He whispered trying to be the gentleman she always managed to bring out of him.

"Yeah..." she whispered as her heart pounded in her chest. She loved Josh. She loved how caring he was how even at a moment like this he was thinking of her instead of what he wanted.

He pecked her lips once more and wrapped his arms around her, "You're beautiful greyson. Inside and out. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently. You deserve to have whatever you want and whoever you want. You deserve to be happy." He whispered brushing her hair back softly.

He had always dreamt of moments like this with her. Moments were he could hold her close, kissed her just because he could. It was exhilarating.

"Stay with me?" She whispered because the thought of him leaving was unbearable at the moment.

"Always." He mumbled holding her body to his as he kissed her cheek, "Let's go get something to eat. Are you hungry? You haven't eaten all day."

She nodded and he kissed her once more, "Then that's what we will do."

"I need to shower."

"Why? You don't smell bad to me."

She laughed, "I know I don't smell bad, but I look a wreck."

He rolled his eyes, "Trust me, you definitely don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. You never look bad."

"Ha. Flattering me today Franceschi?"

He smiled, "I try."

She laughed and pushed him off of her and climbed from the bed.

"Why can't you just cuddle with me?"

"You just asked me to go eat with you!"

"So you're saying you would cuddle with me under any other circumstance?" He asked with a smile and she gave him a look of annoyance although she was far from it, "Go away."

He chuckled simply because he liked to mess with her. When she got annoyed she crunched up her nose making the cutest face known to man. Well, to him anyways...

She placed her hands on her hips trying to be serious and stare at the cute boy still sitting on her bed. His hair was a bit disleveled from their encounter and his blue eyes were brighter than usual probably due to the blue shirt he had on.

"You need to shave." She randomly threw out there.

He ran his hand down his cheek that did in fact feel a bit scruffy, "Nah. Makes me look more manly."

"Yeah, homeless manly."

"Didn't hear you complaining a few minutes ago." He stated and she tried to hide the blush fighting to appear on her cheeks. Her lips were still a bit numb from their kissing, but in a good way.

"Yeah that's what happens when you take advantage of a sad, sad girl." She joked placing her hand over her heart.

"Bullshit."

He laughed as a smile hit her lips. He just stared at her as she fiddled with the shirt in her hand. She now found a silence between them to be nerve racking. Probably because her mind didn't just think of him as a friend now.

"Go shower." He said and she nodded quickly before sprinting to the bathroom. A smile hit his lips as he fell back into he pillow. He hadn't been this happy in so long he forgot what it felt like, but he was not going to complain. He had Greyson back. That was enough for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;
Snapback-princess
Smileforthepaparazzi
BUSTANUT
lovelyhope (you may be right!)
Dear Insanity
OHAIzeldacakes (oh no, I like your comments. They make me laugh. Haha.)

So I have two new stories starting soon so if you happen to like Garrett Nickelsen or Oli Sykes you should, you know, subscribe :)

Lucky Now. Feat. Garrett Nickelsen
Take Control Feat. Oli Sykes