Status: Completed!

Take Control

Caught in the act.

"Baby, just for fucks sake drop tha fuckin' box! I'll move it!" Oli said as he dropped the box he was carrying on the floor.

She glared at him and she did as told. He sighed and quickly walking over to her.

"Look, can yeh just let us do it. Yeh make me propa nervous!"

"I think I can move a box!"

"I know! But why don't yeh juss unload fings?"

She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to do just that. She was just going to keep herself occupied before she snapped on Oli. She wasn't such a fragile little girl like he assumed. She had moved herself numerous of times and here she was still alive!

She sighed trying to calm herself as she grabbed a box of kitchen things. They found a nice flat only two weeks into their looking process and moved in only a week later. She really didn't expect it to be that quick, but it had been. Which really was bad timing because Allie had up and quit without a notice and she was busting her ass at the boutique.

She heard the guys talking loudly as she unloaded some dishes she had brought. Stupid Oli. He was going to have them sitting things just anywhere. Everything was going to be hard to find. She sighed as she placed cups in the cabinet trying not to think about the disaster before her.

An hour or so passed and the kitchen was completely done so she walked back into the living room where the boys were now laying about on the floor exhausted.

"Done?" She asked and Matty nodded unable to move from exhaustion. She chuckled and crossed her arms her eyes landing on Oli who was breathing heavily his hair stuck to his forehead.

"At least it's over."

"Yeh tellin' meh." Tom grumbled and she grinned, "Thanks."

He nodded with a weak grin, "If I could get up I'd go home and sleep."

Matt nodded agreeing and Oli laughed before forcing himself up and helping the two boys up, "Thanks mate." He said patting Matty's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. Juss neva move again."

"Promise." He chuckled.

The boys said goodbye and Oli locked the door behind them as the place grew a lot more quiet than before.

"I'm gonna go showa." Oli finally said pecking Malorie's lips before running up the stairs. She rolled her eyes as she headed to their bedroom so she could finish in there. She heard the shower turn on and she started hanging clothes in the closet only to be interrupted by Oli's phone going off. She groaned and looked around finally finding it on the bed under a blanket. Typical.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed it up to see he had a text. Normally she wasn't the nosey type, but the fact that Allie's name was the sender that made her have to open it only to wish she hadn't.

'It's almost been a month. Where's the rest of the money?'

She stared at the text. What did she mean? She bit her lip debating on what to do and once she heard the water shut off she knew she had to ask. Whether he got mad with her or not. She sat on the bed placing his phone beside her and when he walked out, his hair was still wet and the basketball shorts hung lowly on his hips. He eyed her as he rubbed the towel over his hair.

"Yeh ok?" He asked throwing the towel in the basket she had placed near the wall.

"What money?" She asked calmly and his eyebrow raised, "Huh?"

"Allie. What money?"

Oli was not expecting that. He froze where he stood, his face going a bit white. He was caught and he didn't know what to do.

"What money Oli?" She asked a bit louder now.

"I'm not sure what yeh fink that means, but I can guess it's not what it reallah means." He said smoothly as he cautiously walked closer.

Her eyes hardened and she crossed her arms, "Then what does it mean?"

He breathed in as she stared at him making him a bit nervous for once.

"I paid her to leave, Malorie." He whispered and her eyes got wide, "What?"

"She was gonna stay here and make us all miserable! I had to do somefin'!" He said defensively.

"So you paid her..."

He nodded guilty of what she accused him of.

"How much?"

"Does it matta?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oliver!"

"Just a couple of thousand! Not a big deal!"

"Not a big deal..." She said letting out a harsh laugh as she climbed from the bed. He watched her nervously and eventually forced himself to speak, "Malorie..."

"No. This is what you do. Instead of handling your issues like an adult you take the coward way out. Prime example."

He rolled his eyes, "The girl is mental, Malorie! She would have made us all miserable stickin' round!"

"Doesn't matter!" She yelled back as she grabbed up her purse.

"Where are yeh goin'?" He asked nervously. The emotion running through him was all too familiar and it made him shake.

"Probably to Vanessa's..."

"Are yeh, are yeh comin' back?" He asked with sad eyes as he rubbed his arm anxiously waiting for a response.

"I don't know." She mumbled and he shook his head, "No. Malorie. Please. Look, I'm sorrah! I juss, I did this for us. I juss wanted to be able for us ta beh happah wifout worry. Is that so wrong?"

"When you go about it that way yes it is. The fact that you honestly think nothing is wrong with it actually worries me a bit!"

He groaned, "Mal...I didn't say it was right but it had to be done! I was sick of worryin'! Of constantly finkin' she'd do somefin' crazy!"

She stared at him and he let out a sigh, "I just want to be wif yeh and for us ta bof be happy and I'm sorrah if I had to go bout it this way, but I had no choice. Please just...don't leave me, Malorie." He begged. He was thankful no one was around to witness his almost breakdown. He was just sick of losing people and he thought it ended with her.

Malorie couldn't help but look at the boy oddly. Seeing him so vulnerable took her off guard. It wasn't what she expected. He looked overly sad as he tugged on his still damp hair. The silence filling the room was making him mental so he had to do something.

"I'm not breaking up with you, Oli. I'm just pissed." She finally said and he nodded although relief covered his body.

"I'm propa sorrah. I juss, I didn't know what else to do. I juss wanna be not worried or stress all tha bloody time." He mumbled.

She nodded feeling the anger wash away. She wanted to smack herself for not being able to stay mad at him like she should.

"Do yeh forgive meh?" He asked softly, his caramel colored eyes making her forget everything else.

She nodded once more, "Just ridiculous."

"I know ok?"

"I just wish you would have told me."

He sighed, "Ok, yeah I should have, I get that. I wasn't intentionally keepin' it from yeh..."

She nodded and he cautiously stepped to her, placing his arms around her waist.

"Are we ok? Yeh fuckin' scared meh..." He grumbled as he touched his forehead to hers.

"I noticed."

"Sorrah, Juss...I'm scared ta lose yeh." He whispered his fingers pressing into her hips.

"I said I was leaving not breaking up with you."

"Felt like tha same fing." He mumbled before kissing her lips.

"I can't stay mad at you." She grumbled and a grin hit his lips, "Honestly, I hope that is true."

She rolled her eyes and he kissed her once more, "Not how I wanted our first night in our new place to go."

She chuckled as he threw himself onto the bed with a sigh.

"Going to respond?" She asked holding up his phone.

"No. Maybeh lata. Can't we juss lay here and focus on us and the fact that we literally juss moved in togetha?" He asked placing his hands behind his head.

She giggled and gave in sitting his phone on the dresser before laying beside him. He turned his head to look at her, his lips holding a small grin, "I love yeh."

"I love you too."

He leaned in and pecked her nose, "I swear to yeh I only did that for us, Malorie. I'm not hidin' anyfing or keepin' anyfing else from yeh."

"I believe you." She whispered and he brought one of his hands to her cheek, allowing his fingers to trace her smooh skin.

"yeh amazin'." He finally spoke and she cuddled closer to him. He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her happily. He needed to chill out and he knew that, but he had waited so long for someone like her, he was terrified that it was bound to end. He seemed like happiness was never permanent, but then right when he thought it was close to ending she would prove him wrong. He needed to have more faith. She clearly had more in him and he needed to return the favor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to throw it out there and say maybe 2 or 3 more chapters left. I really don't know. I've literally just been going with the flow this whole story...ha.

Thanks for commenting/subscribing/recommending this story. :)

P.S. I have 3 other very active stories if you happen to be interested:

Always Summer Feat. Max Helyer

Last But Not Least Feat. Garrett Nickelsen

Never Alone Feat. John O'Callaghan