Status: Completed!

Take Control

Future plans.

"So what are you going to do?" Malorie asked as the boy stood there uncomfortably rubbing the back of his tattooed neck.

"Mal, I, fuck I dunno. Juss let meh pay her. Please. Let it be ova for good so she can be far from us."

Malorie sighed and crossed her arms debating on the boy's words. She did want her gone but she felt as if doing this put the girl in control and they just had to do whatever she wanted.

"If she stays I just feel as if we constantly are gonna have issues."

"I know, but we don't need to take the cowardly way out! I mean who does she think she is?! Why can't we just pretend like we don't care and let her get bored!"

"It's been bloody months, Malorie and she hasn't yet! Fuck, it stresses meh out! I want it ova wif!" He said loudly and she rolled her eyes not phased by his loud gesture.

"Fine. You're going to do whatever anyways so why are we discussing this?"

Oli groaned and rolled his eyes, "Right. Ok. So that's why I'm tryin' to discuss it wif yeh, huh?"

"No, discussing and you saying what you are going to do is two different things, Oliver." She said before stomping up the stairs. That was one thing about Oliver that pissed her off. He was so set in having things his way that it aggravated her because she was not one to give in so easily.

"Malorie!" He shouted as he followed her quickly into their room.

"Enough with the shouting!" She responded spinning around only to run straight into him.

He groaned taking a step back as she glared at him.

"Bloody hell woman, calm tha fuck down." He grumbled rubbing his chest where her shoulder came in contact with.

She rolled her eyes and fell onto the bed without another word. He sighed and stepped over to her, leaning over her from the side of the bed.

"I love yeh." He said taking her a bit off guard. Yes, he was stubborn, but he knew when to cut it out. He honestly didn't want her to be mad at him.

She bit her lip trying to hold in the anger and yet it seemed to sleep away as his eyes met hers and those three little words left his mouth.

"I love you too." She mumbled and he leaned down kissing her forehead to her lips.

"Tell meh what yeh wanna do. I'll do it." He spoke softly, sitting gently beside her as his hand came in contact with her cheek.

"No, you're right. This is just the best way."

She hated saying that, but it was true. The thought of the girl being out of their lives forever made it too tempting.

"Yeh sure?"

She nodded and he leaned down kissing her cheek, "Baby, if yeh gonna be mad at meh we can go bout it a different way."

"I won't. I promise." She whispered, taking his hand in hers.

"So all this fuss for nuffin', huh?" He teased with a smirk and she rolled her eyes, "Watch it or there will be."

He chuckled and kissed her once more, "I reallah have ta go back to tha studio, my love." He said placing his hand under her chin. His eyes scanning her features which he didn't mind taking in.

"Ok..." She whispered and he pecked the corner of her mouth.

"That was me hopin' yeh'd ask meh ta stay cause I can't say no to yeh."

She chuckled and placed her arms around his neck, "Stay." She responded pulling him close causing him to smile widely, "Now I don't believe yeh reallah want meh to."

"Oliver. You know I do. I like you here when I am."

"Which is rare lately. Bloody don't like it." He mumbled causing her to smile, "Me neither. Which is why I want you to stay."

"Mhm. Very convincin' yeh are."

She giggled and he climbed onto the girl, pinning her between him and the matress.

"Fine. I'll stay a bit longer."

"Oh no, Oliver Sykes. I'm not easy. You can't just sleep with me then leave."

Oliver let out a laugh, "For fucks sake, I said nuffin bout sleepin' togetha!"

"Well you're on top of me what else would I assume?!"

"Yeah I am on top of yeh, but lately it hasn't been happenin' that way!"

"Oliver!"

His laughter filled her ears once more, "What?!"

The pair giggled and he fell on his side pulling her close as his lips met her jaw.

"I mean if yeh wanna..." He said as he let his hand wonder under her shirt.

"Oliver. Go." She responded swatting at his hand. He pressed his lips firmly to her cheek, "I wanna stay here wif yeh. If I leave I can't promise i'll be back before yeh go ta sleep."

She sighed and cuddled close to his chest, "That sucks."

He chuckled, "It does."

"Scary in his house alone." She mumbled.

"Oh come on, yeh have Oscka."

"Yeah, and he'll do what? Attack?"

He chuckled, "He'll sleep wif yeh while I'm not here."

"Guess I can make Tom stay."

"Ah sure. He's just as well as a dog." Oli joked and she chuckled, "Leave him alone."

Oli laughed as he kissed her forehead before moving from the bed.

"I'll call him on my way, yeah? Tell him he betta come ova and protect my bird." Oli said looking around for his shoes.

"Oli?"

He looked over at her and she sighed, "He's going to have to move in when you tour."

A frown hit Oli's lips, "Yeh comin' wif meh."

She let out a laugh, "I can't go, Oli."

"Why not?" He asked seriously and she sighed, "Uh, I work. Duh."

"So? Yeh don't have to."

She rolled her eyes, "It's not that simple."

"Love, do yeh realize it'll mean months apart?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She didn't respond and he sighed as he sat beside her, "I need yeh ta come, Malorie. Call meh selfish, but months wifout yeh isn't gonna work for meh."

"I can come visit..."

He ran his hand down his cheek, "So, I can see yeh two weeks out of 6 months? Sounds propa brill..."

"Oliver..."

He sighed, "Look, I've got to go."

"Now you're mad." She said grabbing his hand and his eyes met hers, "No, I just assumed yeh wouldn't want to be wifout meh."

"Well, I don't, but I can't just stop everything to go and be stuck in a bus with 5 boys."

He sighed, "Ok, well we will discuss this lata."

"Argue later..." She mumbled.

"Possibly."

She rolled her eyes, "Go."

He leaned in kissing her softly, "I love yeh."

"Love you."

"Mad at meh?" He asked brushing her hair back. She shook her head no and he touched his nose to hers, "Promise?"

She nodded and he pulled her to him, "Look, stay if yeh want. I juss don't wanna be so far from yeh."

"What if we compromise?"

He chuckled, "Ok, how?"

"What if I'm with you every other month?"

The room grew silent as Oli thought over it, "Ok. Fine. I'll take it."

She smiled and he hugged her to him, "I love yeh too much ta say no."

She kissed him quickly, "Go before Matty comes after you."

He chuckled, "I'll text yeh lata. Call meh if yeh need anyfing. Love yeh."

She said goodbye as she left the room and a sigh left her lips. Being with him was becoming a job itself, but she had wanted to be with him so she should be able to handle it. Plenty of women dated musicians. It wasn't that different from dating someone with a normal job. Either way she would figure it out simply because she loved him. Even if that meant she would have to quit her job to be with him.

Oli reached the studio not too long after and lucky for him the guys had not been there very long.

"Oh hello lova boy." Lee joked and he rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

Matty chuckled, "Should have brought Mal for entertainment."

"Speakin' of that, would it be ok if she came wif us for a few weeks?"

Matty shrugged as Jona spoke, "We like her. We don't care."

"Good."

"Can't be wifout her?" Jona snickered and Oli shrugged, "Don't wanna be."

"Talked to Allie?"

"Yep. Gonna send her tha rest of tha money tomorra, then when we go on tour I've decided...I'm gonna ask Malorie ta marry meh."

All the eyes in the room landed on him in surprise.

"What?" Matt asked from where he sat on the couch.

"Yeah. We live togetha, I don't plan to be wif anyone else. So why not?"

"Because ya will be on tour!"

"So? Not like I'll be lookin' at anyone else."

Matty sighed, "Sure bout this mate?"

Oli nodded instantly, "Yeah. I am."

Oli had been thinking about it a lot lately. Just sucking it up and doing the one thing he swore he didn't believe in. With her though it was different. He knew that and he wated her to know that as well. Hell there wasn't anyone else he could imagine spending his life with besides her so why was it such a bit deal? Living togeter was a big deal so why not take it to the next level? Seemed a bit logical to him. Hopefully she would think so as well. That was the only thing that worried him. What if she didn't agree?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey remember me? :/

Sorry it's been forever. Every time I try to finish this story I grow frustrated and I'd rather not post a chapter then post something crappy.

Besides that. Thanks for sticking it out with me. :)

P.S. if you're interested:

Always Summer Feat. Max Helyer

Last But Not Least Feat. Garrett Nickelsen

Unreachable Feat. Harry Styles

The Space Between Feat. John O'Callaghan