Status: Hecho!

Falling From the Sky

Seis

The second Chandler slid her tray onto the table, throwing herself into the chair in front of me with a crooked smile on her face, I knew something was up.

"Are you CRAZY?" I laughed.

"Oh come on!" she yelled in defense. "The show's on a Friday anyways. I'm driving, my parents could care less."

"Yeah, yeah, fine." I squinted at her. Chandler snorted a little and I looked up at her.

"I wasn't kidding, I'm good with it."

"No," she said quietly, "Choochi's staring again." she informed me. I let my head drop in a sigh.

Ben, or Choochi as Chandler and I formally know him is thee highschool dude. Captain of the lacrosse team, hot in the eyes of thegirl population, job - please, what job? He bought that with daddy's money. Need I say more? Anyways, he never had girlfriends, just week long flings with the girl of his choice. But for the passed years he'd made me into a game. He wanted to prove that he could get me with him, thus proving he could have any girl he wanted. But the guy I least wanted was him.

Something smacked my head and I looked over at the ketchup packet that after smacking me in the head, had landed on the table.

"And for today's antic..." Chan said in an annoucners voice as she bit a chicken finger.

By the end of lunch a small pile of ketchup and mayo packets had grown next to me. Before we got up to leave, I took them all in my hands. As everyone was walking out of the cafeteria, I hurled them at Ben's face. The room rang out with 'oooo!' as Ben looked up at me.

"Meet me at my car after 7th," I whispered to Chandler as we shoved passed Ben and his posse.

Chan had put on a Bullet For My Valentine cd, demanding that this was the perfect circumstance for it. I had no objections. Chandler had met me as I'd instructed and I let her in on my little plan. Since lunch, I'd been plotting out a little revenge on Ben. It was about time he got slapped in the face with a taste of the real world.

As the two of us were walking into Price Chopper my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

"Holler?"

"Hey," Andy laughed.

"No hating on me for that in the futrue." I demanded.

"Nah, I won't make fun of you, I promise."

"Good, good. What's up?"

"Eh, nothing really. A couple meetings for the band today. You?"

"Weeell, I'm just cooking up a big ole pot of revenge."

"Really now?" he asked. "Anything good?"

"Hmm, ketchup and mayo... trust me you'll know in time."

"Oh God... stay out of trouble. Big trouble anyways."

"I will. I'm like a fucking ninga, cheetah hybrid. Trust me."

He laughed as Chan and I came up to the condiments isle.

"Go concentrate on your meetings or whatever, I'll talk to you later." I said as we grabbed some squeeze bottles of said toppings.

"But I'm in between them," he whined.

"And I bet you're driving." I said and he stayed silent. "You're much more valuable alive! Later!" I said sturnly.

"Fine," he sighed.

"You guys sound like a married couple." Chandler mentioned as we paid.

"Hey, it's not wist to get me mad. Have you learned nothing?" I asked, motioning to her purchase.

We got back to school a couple of minutes before 8th period ended. We waited until class ended and everyone had left to hteir cars or buses to make our move. I pulled my car into the spot across from Ben's car. He had sports practice so his car would be sitting out here for another couple of hours. In the sun. Perfect.

I set my camera up on the trunk of my car. Chandler checked to make sure the coast was clear, then we went to town. We each began squirting his car with our bottles of ketchup and mayo. All in all it took a little less than 3 minutes to complete. His car was covered. I did one quick close up around with my camera as Chan started my car up. I hopped in afterwards and we burned out of there.

A celebritory frappe was in order from McDonalds afterwards. Once we'd hit the drive thru, we went back to my house. I started uploading the video while Chandler did God knows what thanks to her sugar buzz. I sent a text to Andy saying he could call me whenever he watned. Chandler came down eventually and stuck around until the video was done. We watched it together, dying of laugher. Then she was off, back to her own house.

I was in the middle of a homework binge when Andy finally called.

"Hey there," I smiled

"Hay Jamie," he said sounding tired.

"What's up? Long day?"

"Heh, loooong long day. But it's over. How'd your thing go... with the sause or whatever."

"Mayo and ketchup acutally. And pretty damn good. I made a video so you'll get to see it and everything."

"Sweet," he chuckled, "so what is it that happened? Like... why?"

"Why the revenge?"

"Yeah,"

"Eh, it's this kid Ben. He's a player pretty much. I've been his victim-target thing for a while so he bothers me and acts like hot shit cause he thinks it'll make me want him. He was messing with me today and something just clicked in my head so Chandler and I took care of business if ya know what I'm sayin." I finished, pleased. Silence fell over the line and I looked at the screen tomake sure we hadn't gotten disconnected during my rant.

"Andy?"

"What's this kid's name?" he asked, the wearieness gone from his voice.

"Um, Ben... why?"

"So this kid Ben has this game to get you in bed with him going? And you decide to prank him? Are you kidding me Jamie?!" he said, his voice rising louder.

"It's nothing that bad," I defended.

"How is it not that bad? This can make him pissed and what if he does something to you? Or he could see this as you giving in and playing the game too. What if he tries something? You can get hurt Jamie." he yelled.

"I'm a big girl Andy, I can take care of myself. You don't even know this kid. I do, I've got it under control." I yelled back.

"This is fucking stupid; you're smarter than this!" he yelled.

I hung up. Whatever, I wasn't dealing with that. Not tonight. I shut my phone off before he could call back. I finished my homework, drowining that dickhead out of my mind. By the time I went to bed, I was just anxious to see Ben and the effects of my handy work in the morning.