Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Merry Christmas!

Five Days Later.

Cameron's POV.


Today is Christmas. I've moved into my own apartment five days ago. One bathroom, two bedrooms. It's a good size. Selena and Taylor are over right now.

"What time is it?" Tay asks.

"3:00 PM." I reply.

"I hope your guys plan with the baby works."

"So do we." I agree.

"In four months me and Sel are gonna be parents." I randomly say out loud.

"Wow, time goes by so fast! Have you thought of names?"

"Yup. We're gonna call her Julia Grace Gomez. And we want you to be the Godmother." Selena says.

"Aww! That name is so adorable! And thank you so much!" Taylor hugs us and quickly kisses me.

"I can't believe it's already Christmas." Selena says.

"And soon it's going to be the year 2016." I say.

"Gack!!" Sel screams.

We laugh at her reaction.

"Are you sure?!" Sel exclaims.

"Yes."

"It seems so, so... futuristic!" Sel exclaims and we all laugh.

"I feel like screaming something out a window." I say.

"Why?" My girlfriends give me weird looks.

"I really don't know."

"Do it!" They push me towards a window.

I open it and scream: "It's almost the year 2016!!"

Some teenage girls walking by stop and look up like "What the fuck?!". Then they realize who it is and scream: "IT'S CAMERON QUISENG!!!!!!!!!"

I quickly slam the window shut but I still hear them screaming. I look over at Sel and Tay and see them on the ground, howling with laughter.

"What's so funny??" I ask as I wrinkle my face in confusion.

"We don't know." They gasp and I go over and help Sel up.

Taylor stands up on her own but asks why I helped Selena up and not her.

"Because Selena is pregnant and your not."

"Grr. Pregnant women are lucky."

"No we're not!" Sel exclaims. "Cameron can you get them to shut up?!?!"

I open the window and yell at the teen girls to shut up. Then I pull my shirt off and toss it out the window. Within seconds my shirt is getting ripped to shreds. I slam the window shut again. "There. That should keep them quiet."

Taylor just starts staring wide eyed at my six pack abs.

"What? Have you never seen my shirtless before?" I ask then I realize she never has. "No, you haven't, huh. Well then that's your Christmas present."

"I've seen him shirtless." Selena says.

"Yeah, in bed! See? Pregnant women are lucky." Taylor grumbles.
**********
Me and Tay spend the rest of Christmas painting Julia's nursery while Selena eats everything in my fridge.
**********
Zach's POV.

"They grow up so fast." I hear my Mom say.

I turn around and see her gazing at me and my 20 year old Brother Victor.

"Aww, Mom. Don't cry. We still live here, right?" Vic asks as he hugs our Mother.

I look over at my kids and sigh. My Mom is right. They do grow up so fast. In only six months my own kids will be three years old. I shake my head is amazement.

"Daddy, I hungry." My one Son says as he tugs on my leg.

"Can you wait a few minutes? It's almost dinner." I ask.

"Okay." He runs off, sucking his thumb.

"Don't suck your thumb!" I call after him.
**********
Michael's POV.

It's been nine days since I met Lucy. She's a great girl and I think I want to take her on a date. Today I invited her over for Christmas. She came in the afternoon and now it's after dinner. We're just sitting in my backyard getting to know each other. She's 21. That's only a four year difference between us. Not bad. She loves to do sports, exscpiaclly tennis and soccer, she loves animals and she has a great personalty.

"Umm, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mikey."

"Umm, this might be a bit too soon, but do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Sure!"

"Awesome!" I hug her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter. :D
Wanna make my day? Click here. <3
Oh, any comments? :)