Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

What Did I Just Do?!?!

Michael's POV.

I stare in shock at the dead body I just killed. A bullet right through the heart. I just killed Justin Bieber!! Oh fuck!! I need to get out of here!! I drop the gun - where did it come from anyway? - and run outside to my car. I didn't meant to kill him!! Oh my word!! This is bad!! Really bad!! I'm a killer now!! Oh God!!

I quickly park my car in Zach and Cara's driveway. Before I go in I sit there for a few minutes trying to calm down. Once I walk in I see everyone gathered in the kitchen looking like ghosts and I'm sure I look like them too.

Lucy notices me and hugs me tight. "Mikey, where were you??"

"Sorry. I needed to get fresh air."

"Let's go." Zach mumbles and we all follow him to the living room to try and get some much needed sleep. Slowly we all fall asleep (most crying themselves to sleep). But I can't go to sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see myself pulling the trigger and ending Justin's life. Over and over. Sure, he's a killer himself and he's a bastard and I think he deserved to die but it's a very horrible feeling when you kill someone. Everything is horrible lately. Right now I just want to kill myself. But I can't do that so I need to do the next best thing: I need to run away..
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!!!! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN FOREVER!!! MY SISTER'S POWER CORD FOR HER LAPTOP WASN'T WORKING (SO WE COULDN'T USE THE LAPTOP OR THE BATTERY WOULD DIE) SO WE HAD TO SEND IT OFF TO THE COMPANY TO GET IN FIXED AND IT TOOK FOREVER!! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRRY!!!!! :) :) <3 I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRRY!!!!! <3

This chapter was written down from 4:20 AM to 4:50 AM with no sleep so I hope you guys like this chapter :) I'm soo sorry that it's soo, soo pathetically short!!