Status: Completed!

Love Messes You Up

Run & Hide

Michael's POV.

I lay there for a minute or two listing to everyones light breathing as they somehow sleep. I nod as I agree with myself that I need to get out of here. I slowly and quietly get up. I kiss Lucy's cheek and walk out the back door for the second time today and I drive off. I have no idea where I'm going or where I should go. But I should probably get some things from my house.

After a few more minutes of driving I park my car and dash into my apartment. I just throw some needed stuff into my backpack. I look around and decide that I should write a note.

To Lucy and the others:

I have to leave. I'm sorry that I'm leaving at a time where we all need each other but I just can't take it anymore. Justin Beiber killed Cameron and Taylor and I just killed Justin but I didn't mean to kill him! I know running away isn't very..mature but I think it's for the best. I'm very sorry. Remember that I love you all, exspically you Lucy ♥, but I'll never see you guys again. I wish I could say good bye in person.

- Michael.
P.S. I'll be safe. Don't worry about me.


I sigh and put the pen down. I look around one last time and walk out the door. I jump into my car and drive off to who knows where.
**********
One Hour Later In Poway.
Lucy's POV.

"Has anyone seen Mikey?" I ask worried.

"Lucy, we've been looking all over for him but we can't find him." Cara says.

"Where could he be?? He keeps disappearing!" I flop down on the couch and sigh.

Zach, who's mainly just stands there with his head very low, fiddling with his hands, walks over and hugs me. "I'm sure he's fine. We'll find him. Okay?" He whispers.
**********
"I'm gonna find Mikey." I declare ten minutes later.

"Okay. Do you want any of us to come along?" Cara asks.

I shake my head. "I'm okay."

"Alright. Good luck."
**********
I walk into mine and Mikey's apartment a few minutes later. "Hello? Anybody here?" I call out.

I get no reply so I walk into the kitchen and spot a piece of paper. As soon as I read the note it drops from my hand and my jaw drops to the floor. "I'll never see you again" Michael ran away and I'll never see him again. Oh, why did he have to do this?!?! All I know is that I need Michael.
**********
The Next Day.
Zach's POV.

"I'm gonna go over to Lucy and Mike's house. See if she found Mikey." I say.

"Okay Zach. Good luck." Cara hugs me and kisses my cheek.
**********
I walk into Lucy and Mikey's apartment a few minutes later. "Hello? Anybody here?" I call out.

I get no reply so I walk into the kitchen. My mouth drops wide and I let out an ear piercing scream....
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun....... XD FOUR COMMENTS TO UPDATE! I wrote this chapter down from 4:53 AM to 5:51 AM with no sleep so I hope you like it :) Sorry that it's short. It seems so long on paper and then you post it on Mibba and it's like 'Whoa. Is it really actually that short?!?.