Status: active-hopefully lots of school work and work

Crazy Mixed Up World

Song Writing

Its been a week since the dinner and I have been starting to feel a bit better. I have started writing down a few song ideas. Also Jon told me that we are going to the doctor in a couple days to see when I can get my cast off. I am super excited for it because I feel like it might help me be able to move on from the accident because right now it is a constant reminder of what happened. Also I am just itching to dance. I have a few songs picked out that I want to choreograph pieces to and I am starting to come up with ideas for my tribute dance to my parents. I have also started coming up with the lyrics for that song.
I like to think that my parents would be proud of me for how I am starting to handle things.
Jon is still taking me to the rink all the time. I do not know if it is because he thinks I may be depressed or if he just wants me to come.
So here I am sitting in the arena again waiting for practice to end. I brought my song notebook and I am trying to figure out what to write. So far I have the first verse of my song written but from there I am stumped (Song is I Miss You by Miley Cyrus).

Sha la la la la
Sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

I don’t know what I want to write for the chorus or the rest of the song. I know that I want it to represent my parent’s relationship and mine and I want people to know that I still miss them so much and that even though time has passed I still miss them. I know that I also want to be able to dance to this song; this whole piece is in dedication to the memory of my parents.
I hear someone come up in front of me but I’m not sure whom it is.
“Can I help you?” I ask the mysterious person.
“Why sure, by letting me know your name.” I realised that I did not recognise this man’s voice at all. I looked up and I obviously noticed that he was a hockey player but not from the Blackhawks. I could not believe that the guys had left practice and not told me. Now I have the entire team and coaching staff of the Edmonton Oilers staring at me.
“If you tell me your name I’ll tell you mine.” I replied to him.
“I’m Taylor Hall and you are obviously not a part of the hockey club here.” He said stating the obvious.
“My name is…” Than I was interrupted by a voice I knew very well.
“Melissa Toews get over here right now.”
“Well that’s my cue to leave.” I said to him.
“You’re the Captain’s little sister.” He said as a statement. I guess most of the league knew by now that our parents had died and that Jon had taken me in.
“Ya, I am and I should be going.”
“Well, I know it won’t mean much but for what its worth I’m sorry for your loss.”
“Thanks” I mumbled walking towards the locker rooms.
I met up with Jon.
“How did you not notice us leaving.”
“I guess I got so absorbed in trying to come up with ideas for my song, now I’m stuck at the chorus and the rest of the verses.” I told him aggravated.
“Why don’t you take the rest of the day off from writing to try to clear your mind and come back to it tomorrow after your doctor’s appointment.”
“okay” I agreed.
“Do you want to go out for lunch now, the team is going to some diner.”
“Sure, why not. Go shower though you stink so bad!” I laughed at him.
“Hardy har har. We’re are trying to leave in 15 min so be ready.”
“Okay.” Then he went and showered while I let my mind drift back to my song.
♠ ♠ ♠
a pretty bad chapter I'm still trying to figure out how I want things to go so really bad ending
[url= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44168350]this[/url] is what she wore